3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

• 2 weeks later...

@NoirDesire Thanks for this survey. We are glad that the game became more stable and players noticed it.

We study the wishes of the players also thanks to the forum, private messages in the game and discord and other social networks. Your survey accurately reflects the situation.

I can say that we are working on the stability of the game and also on new updates.

7 hours ago, NoirDesire said:

Thank you @Gizmo for your feedback - you seems to have good results this time to  - 4 days left but I might give you a first feedback on general scoring:

image.thumb.png.8b759f4990d0f52d8c09b6f6173beda2.png@Lexxxxi now I am quite sure they do ... 

Hey folks please keep on voting :)

https://cutt.ly/surveyjan21 

i need to ask lol ..its the 8th survey ok ..you Do 1 per month ? if yes its already 8 months ...

i mean how long are we going to talk about stability ?another year ? lol 

11 hours ago, Gizmo said:

@NoirDesire Thanks for this survey. We are glad that the game became more stable and players noticed it.

We study the wishes of the players also thanks to the forum, private messages in the game and discord and other social networks. Your survey accurately reflects the situation.

I can say that we are working on the stability of the game and also on new updates.

So what are the plans ?

what kind of updates are on the making ?

are there any big projects on the making ? if yes which ones ?

any new editor on the making ? if yes which one ? 

clothes ? accessories ? what about that 

more character customization ?

what happened to project door ? 😁 are we gonna get a proper working door for build editor ?

@Gizmo  in these we need some clear answers ..you havent told us or answered anything of value ....

like come on its not the x files or some secret goverment files lol

So can you give us straight answers ?

thank you in advance :) 

We are working on 2 updates:
The first update is something I really can't tell at the moment because it's a cooperation with other company. We're doing something cool that gives players a unique new experience.

The second update is about character and clothing customization. But these are not just new clothes. This is something more ;)

15 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The first update is something I really can't tell at the moment because it's a cooperation with other company. We're doing something cool that gives players a unique new experience.

The second update is about character and clothing customization. But these are not just new clothes. This is something more ;)

Hi Gizmo. What date for these updates. When will you add these updates? 

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

thanks for answering @Gizmo and im sure players are happy to see you answering :) 

also what you said sounds very intresting :) 

you have my full suport ,i will always support you when i see you working in making  this game better 

but if ur lazy ill be here also to point that out :) hahaha 

anyways good news 

This other company wouldn't be Utherverse by any chance?

Whoever it is, I think the direction your taking is great @Gizmo. There is just no way your team can keep up with demand alone. Both sound great, but I am thinking the second could have a HUGE impact.

Edited by THX

6 hours ago, THX said:

Whoever it is, I think the direction your taking is great @Gizmo. There is just no way your team can keep up with demand alone. Both sound great, but I am thinking the second could have a HUGE impact.

Praying that it's Rockstar Games!
Just kidding / dreaming 😋

14 hours ago, THX said:

7 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Praying that it's Rockstar Games!
Just kidding / dreaming 😋

he said ''other company'' but i dont see anywhere any info or something changed in their site mentioning the name of the other company lol usually when u partner ur partner also named 

anyways lets see ..