3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

36 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

As I am recognizing still some strange votings - I decided to change voting service - to be able to have a deeper dive into submitted votes.

Please proceed here to vote:

https://cutt.ly/3dxdec

Hey, would you allow me to put your survey link on my website so we might get more feedback?

13 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

sorry I did not understand @Aliviax

I meant add a question in ur poll on how the players feel about developers trsncparecy 

Example question do you believe dev team is transparent etc and ofc add another question to your poll asking players if they would like to have a development roadmap 

On 12/1/2020 at 6:00 PM, Lisa said:

About poses and Loruna

Loruna is our outsourcer and her work is paid. We spent time on her training and we do not want to lose this employee.

We will gladly renew our cooperation with Loruna if she wants to get back to work.

Funny. And yet I wait to hear from you about my new conditions which I send you on discord about 3 weeks ago.

And also interesting: As I started to work for you, you told me to not talk about if I get paid or not. Thats why I always denied it when I got asked or tried to change the subject. And now you say I get paid public 😂

Edited by Loruna

6 minutes ago, Loruna said:

Funny. And yet I wait to hear from you about my new conditions which I send you on discord about 3 weeks ago.

And also interesting: As I started to work for you, you told me to not talk about if I get paid or not. Thats why I always denied it when I got asked or tried to change the subject. And now you say I get paid public 😂

1st i wanna say merry christmass may all ur wishes come true ❤️ 

second ...about ur quote i sympathise with you (true story its dev tactic pull the rug under ur feet been there lived it 

7 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

1st i wanna say merry christmass may all ur wishes come true ❤️ 

second ...about ur quote i sympathise with you (true story its dev tactic pull the rug under ur feet been there lived it 

Thank you :) Merry christmas to you as well

The thing is, I dont really care about it. I stayed true to the rules and if they change it now, so be it. All I want is to create poses for the game but also getting the respect and acknowledgement from the devs for my work. I still wont say how much I got paid, but its way less then a usual animator would earn, and honestly. I was fine with it. As I said, I didnt do it purely for money. Of course it played a role, but mainly I wanted to push the game forward and bring regulary updates.

2 minutes ago, Loruna said:

Thank you :) Merry christmas to you as well

The thing is, I dont really care about it. I stayed true to the rules and if they change it now, so be it. All I want is to create poses for the game but also getting the respect and acknowledgement from the devs for my work. I still wont say how much I got paid, but its way less then a usual animator would earn, and honestly. I was fine with it. As I said, I didnt do it purely for money. Of course it played a role, but mainly I wanted to push the game forward and bring regulary updates.

you know..tons of people try to help the game go forward and push it in new hights but those devs is like they have double personality lol 

example i know at least 4-5 ppl gave them clothes ..devs didnt like yet they didnt sit and work few mins to correct those meshes and bring it to game ....when Devs Do not know how to make a working door in the game ...beats me ...

people pmed me pics from snip version that is handled by deep amatures lol and they have so many cool stuff like kitty tails devil tails ...tan lines stockings? many wings ...what was the other ..hmm  xmen claws..oh yes wolverine haha ...and you know i get realy mad ...like wtf amatures create massively and devs the pro team cant make any single cloth ...i dont know it drives me crazy ...i scream ...then get banned haha yet im not in the freacking snip version i fricking here ..i mean i could be anywhere but i chose to be here yet devs act like they are 90 year old all weidos thinking we attack them ..when infact we are here screaming wake the fk up lol ...

then on 1 side they say quality on the other side they dont know to make a freaking door dont get me wrong im so mad with that door lol 

forgot snip also has piercings rings earings from who???/ the deep noob amature ppl there....yet our devs fail short to make them ...there are so many inconsistencies im close to believe that those 2 devs just run the game and get all 3d related stuff and media elsewhere ..i dont know but when u see a dev team to not be able to make a simple door and other simple stuff it leads me to believe they dont know yet they mambo jumbo quality ..

i know since u were working with them u cant realy say anything or what i say admit in a level cause it will be weird relationship wise ..but me that i do not care cause today its you and tomorrow is another one i can be free and say ...

Btw something constructive now since u had ask me in the past ..check the MMf bed and floor pose that girl is in doggystyle position and same time sucking ..that animation make sense in mmf mode but in Mf mode when only sucking doesnt make sense animation wise yet the animation is the same meaning kill 2 birds with 1 stone and move one but its wrong cause since its only mf mode girls movement shouldnt be like that cause there is no man behind her to push her lol and the man infront that bj her doesnt realy pull her ...anyways im just mentioning this cause u had ask me and also to point out the more experience u become in animation the more details u see ....bottom line is ..devs quicky as with that pose then mabo jumbo quality ..... dont get me wrong i like that mmf bed pose but mf mode is wrong 

here another example the cloth that had gave us a while back that 90 % of the community called garbage bug ...there is also another dress that if u check they went so wild with solidify modifier lol that looks like u went to sculpt a statue then change ur mind and made it a dress :) 

last but important that worries me so much more and more create in snip versions yes 2 of them  and they keep getting stuff that we here on forum ask for years ..so its logic to assume that at some point we will fall behind the competition 

and not only that they have updated their server capacity and from a screenshot i saw they had tons of rooms and many ppl ...since my mind is thinking buisness wise it goes like this ..if they start advertize their new stuff and all growing thing its will be a big blow for our version 

and i assume u know what snip means ...free...and that is already a serious competition add to that they put so many clothes ..0 here ...they add so many stuff for characters not to be same they had like 40 eyebrows lol 

and i scream here out of concern ..ppl say i attack them ...not the case tho  and im the enemy suddenly and get forum banned lol 

what ppl here call attack is wake up calls in buisness world what ppl call attack here is pushing devs to not fall behind 

but they are so egoists staborn and weird so deeep lol 

Do u think ill be able to stay here support them if they ban target me for saying all those (wake up -be transparent -honest -dont lie to us and start freacking produce massive content lol ) we know how things get implemented and how much time it needs ... 

at some point i wont be able cause i will be out of patient it will be very late 

i mean think about it why stay pay and get  target ban  cause i speak my honest mind lol 

you know world chat is full of spam with links parties etc same ppl do it everyday ..if i go do it ill get insta ban lol 

u will say dont do it ..i dont do it but giving a point here that when u disagree with devs u get targeted if u dont bother them u can spam all u want ....they deleted my diary lol 

how to keep supporting those Devs in all 3d adult platforms tell me why i go fight with every snip memeber to not go there stay here for whatever ..why so devs here taget ban me ? 

its very simple to me if you dont scratch my back ill stop scratch urs and start scratching someone else that scratching my back :) haha thats buisness 

damiit wall text again haha

anyways loruna all is good :) 

Seventh survey about quality of 3DXChat – December 2020

Final results of seventh survey about quality of 3DXChat (16.12. to 24.12.2020) 

First of all, I have received the highest number of votes since I started this surveys in may 2020. 188 users have given their opinion.
I would like to thank everyone who participated and even more those who supported me.
Since there were attempts to manipulate the survey, I had to restart the process with a better software that gives me the ability to detect and remove multiple votes.

Question 1: Are you facing bugs in 3DXChat? If yes – how often?

dec_q1.png?w=1024
  • 40% of users are facing bugs every day (November:48%)

Compared to november, fewer bugs are perceived by survey participants. Best result of all my surveys.

Question 2: Are you facing being disconnected? If Yes how often? 

dec_q2.png?w=1024
  • 14% of users are facing disconnects every day (Nov.:24%)

Compared to November, fewer disconnections are perceived by the respondents of the survey. This is the best result of all previous polls.

Question 3: What feature are you missing most? (up to 3 choices possible)

dec_q3.png?w=1024

This question was added to the survey in November, as in November clothes and poses are the top missing features. Having said this a “pose editor” and more “customizable clothes and hairs” are in a similar category.

Question 4: Developers should focus on… 

dec_q4.png?w=1024
  • 60% of users prioritize new functions (Nov.:43%)

For the first time, the respondents expressed the opinion that new features and not the stability of the game should be the developers’ focus.

Question 5: Your overall rating for 3DX Chat from 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)

dec_q5.png?w=1024
  • 62% of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied  (Ø 3.7 in total – highest score in history of this survey)

Question 6: General comments

image-1.png?w=1024

For all interested you may see all comments here at results page https://cutt.ly/3dxchatsurvey

Edit: @Gizmo my congrats to this results - please have a look on results and desires of your customers 

Edited by NoirDesire
added note for gizmo

Survey Review 2020

At May 2020 I started with my first survey about quality of 3DXChat-game. Now after seven surveys have been conducted I would like to give it resume of the year 2020.

@Gizmo @Lisa congratulation trend looks quite positive.

Review: Are you facing bugs in 3DXChat? If yes – how often?

2020-review_-are-you-facing-bugs-in-3dxc

Review: Are you facing being disconnected? If Yes how often?

2020-review_-are-you-facing-being-discon

Review of overall rating about 3DXChat

Average votings:

2020-review-your-overall-rating-for-3dx-

Results per rating on monthly base:

2020-review_-your-overall-rating-for-3dx

For all interested you may see all results here: https://cutt.ly/3dxchatsurvey

Edited by NoirDesire