3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

15 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Meanwhile where are all those tattoo that jaewoc something was making.. He had showcased them 2-3months now

We took some 28 days ago ^_^ They stretch the process of giving things to save more for the future, but clothing is something we haven't received in a long time. Just my opinion.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

13 hours ago, Aliviax said:

clothes is a pain subject here haha :) 

And it's getting better and better. On twitter Loruna who used to do pose for game announce to stop doing pose for 3dx as Dev. are pain in the ass. many people said that how unfortunate is that after 8 years of development game have very few clothes. now say good bye to poses to as loruna is stopping.

1 hour ago, Lexxxxi said:

And it's getting better and better. On twitter Loruna who used to do pose for game announce to stop doing pose for 3dx as Dev. are pain in the ass. many people said that how unfortunate is that after 8 years of development game have very few clothes. now say good bye to poses to as loruna is stopping.

I can attest to that, far too strict for styles, only one dimension allowed. :(

A cool idea is a 3dxchat pose shop where player creators could upload their ready poses with a preview of the pose and ofc a price so if devs like it to be able to buy it n bring it to the game 😉 sane can be done for clothes n other stuff it might help devs updating game faster n ofc creators get paid for their work 

Edited by Aliviax

BTW @Xizido you remember when Lisa said that in order for clothes to come in game it also needs a programmer? Well it's true cause needs few scripts n those scripts already exist😁 it's a matter of copy paste previous script n just change the ID... Poses is also the same they recuire a script that also exist only difference is change the ID n the animation clip that script will play

So the excuse we don't bring clothes cause programmer is busy do not stand cause they brought poses 😁

Edited by Aliviax

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

A cool idea is a 3dxchat pose shop where player creators could upload their ready poses with a preview of the pose and ofc a price so if devs like it to be able to buy it n bring it to the game 😉 sane can be done for clothes n other stuff it might help devs updating game faster n ofc creators get paid for their work 

Dev. are Freeloaders. they don't want to pay for that. loruna mentioned once that she doesn't get paid.

4 hours ago, Xizi said:

Yeah. Many people don't know that most of the poses in latest updates was made by Loruna, not by the devs. Because they don't even care to mention pose creators in updates anymore. Or maybe they intentionally not doing it so most of the people will not be aware that devs returned to the turtle snail speed of development they had. And no, DDOS attack is not an excuse. Lisa said it herself:

"Q: "Stop the stockings addition to the game, better to make the server more stable and fix bugs first"
A: Drawing stockings has nothing to do with developing server solutions or fixing bugs. Server software is created by programmers, media content is created by artists and animators."

So yeah. They simply not working on the game enough. And in the same time, while lacking an effort to work enough themselves, they picky as hell about content that Loruna provides them for free, even despite them not caring enough to mention her name. Imagine the ego of these people. 

Yeah, I know that with my message I am not going to change anything, but the way devs behave just making me mad tbh. It's unfair, childish and wrong. Decent adult people should not act this way. 

Yeah, Players won't get anymore new poses as loruna stops. Dev don't even want to pay for animatior who make poses. i just feel that they are too old to understand players need.

22 minutes ago, Lisa said:

About poses and Loruna

Loruna is our outsourcer and her work is paid. We spent time on her training and we do not want to lose this employee.

We will gladly renew our cooperation with Loruna if she wants to get back to work.

I am apologize for my misjudgement then. I did not know that she is a paid employee. 

I am deleting my messages. 

Edited by Xizi

This is the planned setting for survey in december. Questions 1 to 4 are fixed to make the survey comparable with the previous ones,

If you have suggestions for last question please let me know. Thank you :)

@Lisa thank you for your kind reply at DC and for approval to invite to next poll in WC without getting banned.

image.thumb.png.2d0179cc1b7c54cfa7347ea317aa800a.png

2 hours ago, NoirDesire said:

This is the planned setting for survey in december. Questions 1 to 4 are fixed to make the survey comparable with the previous ones,

If you have suggestions for last question please let me know. Thank you :)

@Lisa thank you for your kind reply at DC and for approval to invite to next poll in WC without getting banned.

image.thumb.png.2d0179cc1b7c54cfa7347ea317aa800a.png

About features missing most there 4 game changing features that will move game to new heights n make players game experience to reach also new heights 

1)more avatar customization-making players be more unique n not clones

2) hair editor - as mention above

3)cloth editor-as mention above

4)pose editor-so we be able to live our fantasies - so ppl do not wait decades get a pose they really want - to give players the tool to be creative n do their stuff. 

Your a bi n want specific poses? Your a gay? A straight? A swinger? A bdsm? N 7 years haven't got what u really need? Pose editor can change all that making you playing ur dream game 😁 making it possible to have whatever you truly desire (luciffer reference) 📺

Ofc bug fixes n stable service. 

If devs want to sneeze n fart millions💵 of earnings well that's the way 😁 and of course players will play their dream game 

Let's not forget the advertising potential if game has abovementioned features

LOL who wouldn't want to play this game 

Edited by Aliviax

2 hours ago, NoirDesire said:

Survey started yesterday - as it has been manipulated obviously I started again today with different settings.

I would like to invite you all to seventh poll about quality of 3DXChat

Find link to survey and info here:

https://cutt.ly/3dxchatsurvey

voted and i wanna congratulate the developer team cause last 1 + month at least for me game is very stable :) 

good job @Gizmo now lets get awesome ton updates :) 

9 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

As I am recognizing still some strange votings - I decided to change voting service - to be able to have a deeper dive into submitted votes.

Please proceed here to vote:

https://cutt.ly/3dxdec

BTW add to the poll transparency as it's a very crucial element between business n players 😉

Also you could  add a roadmap development 

Edited by Aliviax