3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

5 hours ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Can girl get butt plug yes or no in 3dxchat

No.  There are no sex toys at all in 3dxchat, except any equipment made by builders.

54 minutes ago, chloe said:

can boy get brain yes or no in 3dxchat

No. It's highly unlikely this will ever happen, in 3dxchat or irl (except the one in their dick).

Edited by Leopardus

FINAL RESULTS of fourth survey about quality of 3DXChat (4.9. to 11.9.2020)

More than 180 votes collected, In general it can be said that the perceived quality has decreased again compared to the last survey in July and is on lowest score ever.

• 71% of users are facing bugs every day.
  • 51% of users are facing disconnects every day.
  • more than 70% of users rated quality below 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 2.8 in total - lowest score of all surveys since May)

601727111_PollSeptfinal.thumb.png.70433f28604a8435273bfe1d69518ee9.png

I do not expect any answers from devs but would appreciate a better communication from SexGamesDevil to their paying customers.

Thanks to all which supported this survey.

greetings

Noir

Edited by NoirDesire

13 minutes ago, R0bT said:

well yeah, of course  but im ok with that. why would i care what a bunch of sissy boys like or dont like ?  seems kind of silly. im not the one crying that i dont have new poses so my fake lesbian wife can ram me up the ass with an imaginary strap on

Don't threaten me with a good time, sir ^^

• 1 month later...

FITH SURVEY OF QUALITY OF 3DXChat RUNNING SINCE 14.10.2020

• About 100 votes collected 
  • Survey will be open till 21.10.

I would like to invite you to the survey about quality of 3DXChat. 

Please vote and share this survey  to your friends- Thank you!

https://is.gd/3dxpolloct 

Edited by NoirDesire

FINAL RESULTS of fifth survey about quality of 3DXChat (14.10. to 21.10.2020)

More than 150 votes collected, In general it can be said that the perceived quality has increased in most points compared to the last survey in September.

• 69% of users are facing bugs every day (Sept.:71%)
  • 53% of users are facing disconnects every day (Sep.:51%)
  • 57% of users rated quality below 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 3.15 in total - highest score since July (3,2))

1503852498_SuryveyOct_2020.thumb.png.c13c4a273ab4448cde0e234e917b588b.png

I do not expect any answers from devs but would appreciate a better communication from SexGamesDevil to their paying customers.

Thanks to all which supported this survey.

greetings

Noir

• 1 month later...

I am running my sixth survey - many votes collected  - sorry if I will not reach as many of you as usual.

@Gizmo or @Lisa decided to ban me for some reasons.

I think it was for "spamming" world - lol did it once in max 2 hours - with this message:

would like to invite you to sixth poll about quality of 3DXChatPlease vote and share this survey  to your friends  Thank you 😊 

Either you  don´t like my surveys or I did get this wrong:

2.05. Spamming or posting nonsensical messages is prohibited in the chats. This also includes excessive use of caps.

Is this spam? Inviting people to a survey? yes? Tell me @Gizmo or @Lisaadds.png.4eb584052a65e95486992d6965bfbc53.png

@GizmoIs this your way to proceed with users that are on your side and like to improve your business? Tell me

Edited by NoirDesire

SIXTH SURVEY OF QUALITY OF 3DXChat RUNNING SINCE 22.11.2020

• About 85 votes collected 
  • Survey will be open untill 29.11.

The first impression shows an improvement in the perceived stability of the game.

1649070021_Areyoufacingbugsin3DXChat_Ifyes-howoften_(5).png.17e36553f72baea7cedda5ac9778062b.png

I would like to invite you to join the survey about quality of 3DXChat. 

Please vote and share this survey  to your friends- Thank you!

https://is.gd/3dxpollnov

Edited by NoirDesire

Question is.. Are you in the contact with the devs to collect surveys of people regarding their service?

For example I get those surveys whenever I try a new Pizza from a new restaurant or when I'm a new customer, or when for example I order a big burger from some new burger restaurant and they ask me how I feel about it, did it come hot and warm? did it reach me in time? did I have to call the customer service asking them where the fuck is my pizza? for those I would give my feedback and tell them what I wish to happen or change in the future orders.

So my question is did you take the devs permission to "collect people opinions in surveys"? I wouldn't blame them for someone using a survey website to make money out of clicks or something, and there is none that goes to the devs to provide more features as requested.

59 minutes ago, Leathium said:

So my question is did you take the devs permission to "collect people opinions in surveys"? I wouldn't blame them for someone using a survey website to make money out of clicks or something

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317

Money out of fucking clicks...

There are less than 200 people voting. What the hell are you talking about? You really think someone will do it for half a year for what? A few cents? A couple of dollars? 

That was one of the must stupid things I ever heard.

Btw, should I have ask permission to create a pool in Development & Suggestions forum area if I want to ask people what they would like to see in game? Spoiler: no, I don't. 

Edited by Xizi

3 minutes ago, Xizi said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9271317

Money out of fucking clicks...

There are less than 200 people voting. What the hell are you talking about? You really think someone will do it for half a year for what? A few cents? A dollar? 

That was one of the must stupid things I ever heard.

Btw, should I have ask permission to create a pool in Development & Suggestions forum area if I want to ask people what they would like to see in game? Spoiler: no, I don't. 

You have no idea what a dollar can be for some poor countries, that could be your day supply of food. It's similar to making money out of views in youtube for example. But well I don't think you will understand that business path, which is okay.

However, if you want to make a pool go ahead it's the 3dxforum for all users, but making a pool in different website/survey service, I'm sure there are consequences to that. Again I don't expect you to understand the general idea but it's cool.

39 minutes ago, Leathium said:

But well I don't think you will understand that business path

tenor.gif?itemid=5892980

Business fucking path! 

I have no idea from which country NoirDesire is but she sure have enough money to pay for 3dxchat, right?

Let's face it: you just made some clearly retarded assumption about person investing her time and mental energy to keep surveys for half an year just to collect couple of dollars or even few cents. That was stupid.  

15 minutes ago, Xizi said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5892980

Business fucking path! 

I have no idea from which country NoirDesire is but she sure have enough money to pay for 3dxchat, right?

Let's face it: you just made some clearly retarded assumption about person investing her time and mental energy to keep surveys for half an year just to collect couple of dollars or even few cents. That was stupid.  

Dude, I don't give a flying fuck if she makes even a couple cents, I'm just saying how some devs can be very sensitive about something like surveys and I was trying to explain my point of view, fuck I don't care if they even make a charity out of this for people with retardation who meme with gifs to back up their meaningless hateful post, but whatever I already said it, I don't expect people to understand things, and your replies proves it.

My "ASSUMPTION" was based on the reason they were banned for and for them claiming they are "HELPING" 3dx with surveys spamming them in chat or whatever, which is none of my business, personally I usually ignorelist people sending me fishy links to whatever, not only here but everywhere else.

If this is still so hard for you to extract sense out of it, then I'm sorry for you.

22 minutes ago, Leathium said:

My "ASSUMPTION" was based on the reason they were banned for and for them claiming they are "HELPING" 3dx with surveys spamming them in chat or whatever, which is none of my business, personally I usually ignorelist people sending me fishy links to whatever, not only here but everywhere else.

You have no idea what she was banned for.

She could be automatically banned simply for posting a link in chat.

Or it could be simply ban for advertisement, not because of nature of advertisement, but because of the fact of advertisement itself. People getting banned for advertising their rooms. It does not make opening room something bad. 

And about devs being "sensitive":

wNm9z9qi6puOQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png