3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

Dear Gizmo and dear team of 3DXChat,
dear 3DX-community,

first of all I would like to state that I do like 3DXChat very much, so I am speaking in favor of 3DXChat.
In additional I recognized your efforts in bringing more updates as in the days I started to play 3DX - I do appreciate this lot - thank you!
In my opinion 3DX is one of the best games to choose in this genre ;)
But I miss an improvement in the stability of the software which I was pleased to see in the expansion of the other parts of the game.
However for some time now I have been noticing an increasing number of bugs and disconnects that are limiting my enjoyment of the game.
Because I was not sure if this is only my perception I made a survey among 100 users which I like to share with you.

Results of poll (votes made 14.5. untill 15.5.)

76% of Users are facing bugs every day.
More than 60% are facing disconnects every week or every day.
More than 60% rated blow 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 3.4 in total).

Maybe some interesting comments user gave are:
"Time to focus on the coding and performance issues."
"I appreciate the effort the devs are making, but they really should focus for a short time in fixing those bugs and glitches that been happening since time ago, for experience quality"
"I hope they learn to focus on function over form. Fix the bugs. Then add new stuff."

In my opinion you should work with highest priority to reduce bugs to fight against your "competitors" which are offering similar game for "free" (I don´t likes this just to make sure).

It´s up to you to continue as number one.....

Please find the poll here 
https://xoyondo.com/ap/qyV5AtfohLdSPR0
Poll is still open - dear DX-community feel free to vote and tell us your opinion!

Maybe to make it clear this has nothing to do with the downtime due to DDOS-attac - all votes shown in the evaluation has been made before.

Thank you for your kind attention!

NoirDesire

poll1.png

Edited by NoirDesire

I'm totally with Miss NoirDesire on this one. I love 3dxchat! I was feeling so lost during the DDoS attack.
The game has all I want to have a great time.
Of course more poses, building options, clothes options, are all most welcome, but even without them I will still be happy.
But some bugs make the fun a little iffy at times.
The bug that impacts me the most is the sync issue.
For one person I'm dancing on a table, for another running into a wall 20 meters away. 
People completely disappearing off my screen is also not my favourite.
I really hope you guys will concentrate a bit on that. It will make everybody's enjoyment so much better!

I am planning to do the same poll next month to ckeck if things have changed after updates and efforts done by 3DXChat-devs

I will include a question like this in the next poll.

I will close this first poll this night after one week.

Edited by NoirDesire
Added Info of closing first poll.

I really love the effort you've put into this, Göttin 🙂
It most certainly is a meaningful topic to all players out there.

We all know that there's as many priorities about what should come to 3DX next as there are players, perhaps even more ...
So for a change I won't elaborate on my personal wishlist ... 😉

However, the greatest new hairstyle/clothes/poses/<your preference here> is totally pointless if buggy servers and software make 3DX a very unpleasing experience.
We all know that DDoS attacks happen, then again to not being able to log in for several days is totally unacceptable.
The competition is out there, and all I can say is that as long as my friends and my lover are going to stay I will stay, too.

It'll be up to the dev team to make it easy for the competition to lure us away or make 3DX the great experience it has been so far for the most part.

Just my 2 cents ...

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well everyone is entitled to have their opinion.

to an opinion, sure. not to have a new pair of stockings. Because everybody is entitled to ask for a stable and bug free game. Other things are personal wishes.

Dear Gizmo and dear team of 3DXChat,

sometimes it not easy to stay calm and be polite - we had a great party this night before maybe 10 minutes ago your server crashed again. 65 guests got thrown out of the romm and the party is over.

For my person I am sure - I won´t need new stockings before you get your system running reliable.

Hope you will improve soon 

Edited by NoirDesire
added

6 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

For my person I am sure - I won´t need new stockings before you get your system running reliable.

Hope you will improve soon 

It is going to be kind of easy to predict the outcome of your second poll, Göttin 😉

6 hours ago, Cruna said:

I see on the patch description "Bug Fixes" today. Can somebody tell me what they fixed so far?

The bug fix referring in patch 415 is related to building. They were some props dimensions that were messed up in patch 414 and were fixed in patch 415

The frustration I show IS because I love 3DXChat so much and want this platform around for many more years. However I fear if  the creators don't invest in more servers they will only have one option and that's to close shop. That's just a shame as this platform has sooo much more scope and potential. 

The poll has been closed - I like to present you the final results.
Thank you a for participating. 

@Gizmo just to repeat - I am in favour of this great game an most people which left comment in the poll are too.
But there is a big and growing number of people getting dissatisfied by technical issues.
Most comments in the poll are pointing out that the community would like you and your team to focus to get the game reliable instead of adding new features.
I would be pleased if you would leave a statement for us here.

XOXO Noir

1098615696_Areyoufacingbugsin3DXChat_Ifyes-howoften_.png.8969a6c3983a198a9bdfb1a8fdf651b4.png2127045131_Areyoufacingbeeingdisconnected_IfYeshowoften_.png.10dd97cebb8e547fb9eb90747ca8534f.png1083823424_Yourratingfor3DXChat_(15.5.10_30AMCEST).png.9ba4d57f664980c443dcdc79805ed48b.png

Edited by NoirDesire
Spelling

I think it’s interesting that even though most people vote about having bugs every single day, the majority Still gives the game a reasonable level of trust by voting Mediocre on the rating. 
To me that reads that customer Loyalty is pretty good for 3DX as a product. 
They stick around even if it’s a buggy game. 
But that also means that patience will run out at some point. Specially if there’s a lack of communication from the Devs. 
There’s been a lack of acknowledgement about the bugs for ages now and it took the game being DDOS’d to get them to start talking at all again. 
So there’s room for improvement there. 
But I remain hopeful. 

1 hour ago, Derai said:

I think it’s interesting that even though most people vote about having bugs every single day, the majority Still gives the game a reasonable level of trust by voting Mediocre on the rating. 
To me that reads that customer Loyalty is pretty good for 3DX as a product. 
They stick around even if it’s a buggy game. 
But that also means that patience will run out at some point. Specially if there’s a lack of communication from the Devs. 
There’s been a lack of acknowledgement about the bugs for ages now and it took the game being DDOS’d to get them to start talking at all again. 
So there’s room for improvement there. 
But I remain hopeful. 

I couldn't have said it better