3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

Is it so hard to understand when I said "I truly don't care"? and that was an assumption not an accusation, insult or even an aggressive attack as you been pulling on me with your name calling?

You don't have to prove anything for me unless the complaining banned person is one of your family. Or you are their Internet Lawyer to speak for them.

Pulling a post argue with me will get you no where just fyi.

27 minutes ago, Leathium said:

Is it so hard to understand when I said "I truly don't care"? and that was an assumption not an accusation, insult or even an aggressive attack as you been pulling on me with your name calling?

You don't have to prove anything for me unless the complaining banned person is one of your family. Or you are their Internet Lawyer to speak for them.

Pulling a post argue with me will get you no where just fyi.

What are you doing in this thread if you don't care? 

18 minutes ago, Leathium said:

Posting my "freedom of speech" point of view/opinion/assumption, and you? What are you doing? being toxic toward me.

Well I am posting my "freedom of speech" point of view/opinion/assumption that your assumption was straight up stupid. 

And that's called insulting and being toxic, as I understand your white knighting ambitions, I didn't call you names or tried to offend you. Either you like my assumption or not, you don't have the right to "disrespect" me. Try to be civil. As of now you are still quoting me demanding my reply in this endless loop of post argue you started with me.

@Leathium There is no money made with this survey - not one single cent, if this answeres your question. I even had a small invest for using the survey website as I don´t like to use one that is placing own adds at the survey.

As Gizmo even liked it I suppose he is at least tollerating me doing this.

I liked to have the usual customer experience - it requested the customer support already - waiting for an reply at the moment.

Only thing that annoys me is that I can no longer advertise the survey in game as I have done so far, which will probably reduce participation

Edited by NoirDesire

22 hours ago, NoirDesire said:

I liked to have the usual customer experience - it requested the customer support already - waiting for an reply at the moment.

Only thing that annoys me is that I can no longer advertise the survey in game as I have done so far, which will probably reduce participation

Well sharing and advertising external links, aside of the official sites directly related to the game regardless of your best intention is against the rules in my opinion, because if you can do it, others can too, with far worst intent, sharing questionable links whenever they would like, and advertise them directly on world chat. So just don't do it in the game, on world chat or wherever. Keep them on the forums and maybe discord.

But it's a nice work. And I'm sure it's appreciated otherwise.

Edited by Tsela

6 minutes ago, NoirDesire said:

I am still waiting for a reply from customer support, to have it explained.

Well think of it this way. Even Olesya was banned and she only shared legit youtube links and her videos are actually promoting the game. It would be really silly if you or anybody is exempted from the rule even if you obviously have the best intentions. It's just not the place for that

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

Well sharing and advertising external links, aside of the official sites directly related to the game regardless of your best intention is against the rules in my opinion, because if you can do it, others can too, with far worst intent, sharing questionable links whenever they would like, and advertise them directly on world chat. So just don't do it in the game, on world chat or wherever. Keep them on the forums and maybe discord.

But it's a nice work. And I'm sure it's appreciated otherwise.

Well, for sure you cannot see at once if a link is promoting or kind of bashing, getting customers to other games or such. But automatic banning often leads to banning those who did no harm. I more would think keywords and maybe all kind links are censored and will not show up in the chat. That's what I know from other platforms.

32 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Well, for sure you cannot see at once if a link is promoting or kind of bashing, getting customers to other games or such. But automatic banning often leads to banning those who did no harm. I more would think keywords and maybe all kind links are censored and will not show up in the chat. That's what I know from other platforms.

I am more inclined to think that this was a manual and deliberate ban. Simply because otherwise the same bot would have caught her other times also sharing the same link resulting in the same automatic action. So I think it was a deliberate ban. I mean yes indeed there are people trying to do something constructive through polls and promotion videos, but at the same time if everybody starts doing it, it can result in quite a number of unforseen consequences, where people will also share harmful links. So a general user will not be able to tell the difference. That's why they also made a rule against it.

1 hour ago, NoirDesire said:

More than 100 users from all over the world joined the survey. 
Please  share your opinion about quality of 3DXChat if not already done.  
Last 48 hours are running!  
Please share this survey with your friends! 

https://is.gd/3dxpollnov 

1628347591_countriessurveynov.png.aedc8ef0681f2dc66d549ceadedbe81d.png

Today, I got to the poll from Netherlands. 

PS: what about mini games? people have asked for ages.

Last chance to vote!

More than 130 users from all over the world joined the survey. 

Please  share your opinion about quality of 3DXChat if not already done 

Last hours are running!  

It seems as it will have best results in history... 

image.thumb.png.56066e07652cea05a594c125db7305c4.png

On 11/28/2020 at 11:44 AM, NoirDesire said:

More than 100 users from all over the world joined the survey. 
Please  share your opinion about quality of 3DXChat if not already done.  
Last 48 hours are running!  
Please share this survey with your friends! 

1628347591_countriessurveynov.png.aedc8ef0681f2dc66d549ceadedbe81d.png

where is greece lol i voted also ..ohh wait i might have voted from romania or germany :) 

FINAL RESULTS of sixth survey about quality of 3DXChat (22.11. to 29.11.2020)

More than 140 votes collected, It is obvious that the perceived quality has increased in allpoints compared to the last survey in October.

• 48% of users are facing bugs every day (Oct.:69%)
  • 24% of users are facing disconnects every day (Oct.:53%)
  • 48% of users rated quality below 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied - so first time majority voted with 4 or 5 (Ø 3.36 in total - highest score in history of this survey)

First time users have been asked wich features they would like to see in game - please see results.

3dx-survey-nov.thumb.png.746139f06251f87675eb2f618622530c.png

15 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Pose editor? World editor? More clothes! Thats what People like. 😄

Well it's pretty understandable. We did not have a new clothes for more than half year. And I am talking about girls. How long boys have not new clothes I don't even know, probably more. 

I really miss having some new clothes. 

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

Well it's pretty understandable. We did not have a new clothes for more than half year. And I am talking about girls. How long boys have not new clothes I don't even know, probably more. 

I really miss having some new clothes. 

Meanwhile adding poses or clothes programming wise is same process for this game 😁

In both cases when u have ready poses or clothes the process script wise is almost same. 

So with the process of elimination means currently no one is making clothes or... Big or they save them for later updates 😁

Meanwhile where are all those tattoo that jaewoc something was making.. He had showcased them 2-3months now

Edited by Aliviax