3DXChat Community

Better stable than new stockings ?? Independent Survey about quality of 3DXChat

NoirDesire

I started a new survey on 15.6.2020 - already collected more than 140 statements.

• Results of former poll (votes made 14.5. untill 15.5.)

76% of Users are facing bugs every day.
More than 60% are facing disconnects every week or every day.
More than 60% rated blow 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 3.4 in total).

• Results of actual poll (votes made 15.6. untill 17.6.10:30 CEST)

86% of Users are facing bugs every day.
More than 90% are facing disconnects every day.
More than 70% rated blow 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 2.9 in total).

We have been asked to be patient, as you are already working on improving the situation.
However, this also means that patience may run out at some point. 
Most of all, if there is a lack of communication from your team to us - your customers about the planned improvements - combined with a clear timeline.

Please find Poll here: https://xoyondo.com/ap/LtvCpUC0EJJSPZO

Poll is still open  untill  22.6.2020 - dear DX-community feel free to vote and tell us your opinion!

facing_bugs_17062020.jpg.a2bd56dfed6b30ec3ed2b5a6b5af4cd0.jpgfacing_discon_17062020.jpg.5b98183d8a5348c220e6c155209ec02f.jpgfacing_rating.jpg.a7c93ecaf7ece4a475a7e4836ad1deef.jpgfacing_focus_17062020.jpg.001b74276464f11c709699b2743cd561.jpg

Thanks to members of following Discord-Servers: MODZ, SafeHaven, WhiteBreeze, SlaveGarden, BadCompany for supporting this survey!

Edited by NoirDesire

1 hour ago, Feuermond said:

Only that would lead to the fast end of 3DX

Such a childish attitude. If you hate this place so much just ask for refund. There are still people who believe that things will get fixed eventually.

And it works out: Users cheer for every "great updates will come, stay tuned" Gizmo writes and do not understanding these updates did not come since 2 years.

So you keep paying for this game for 2 years?

Getting money for nothing and there are enough people who pay for nothing.

Right now yes, service provided is less than satisfactory and if it will be like this forever, eventually it can end the game. But before people were paying for the decent game. Even without a lot of updates, it still was a best offer for it's money along other adult games. For me at least. And for you as well, or you would not keep paying for it. At least if you are rational thinking person. 

Although I acknowledge the patience and work it took to make the surveys, I'm sure Guizmo is aware the community is facing problems everyday and wants him to focus on server stability. All the bashing and hatred on the forums and social medias  surely were a clue 😄

The most important issues ah would say right now are tha disconnects and tha Sync Problems.

Tha Disconnects altho annoying are sporadic, granted they have been happening more for some peeps and for them ah feelz ya pain. For me twice a day mostlee , altho today none.

Tha biggest issue fo me is tha Sync Problems. Thes are realleh ruining tha fun. Just a simple thing like showing someone a build turns into a headache because they are running into a wall, but on their screen they are right next to you, who is running into a wall. People walking into other people continuously, spawning into a room and not seeing tha DJ, not seeing your friends and having to reload several times before you do.  Ever since tha 64 bit "Upgrade" we have had this issue and eets worse than ever.

I can imagine tha amount of people that have shone a light on this issue over tha months and not one word about eet that ah have seen.

Anyways hopefully a nice pie graph will make these probs obvious. Ya can only shine a turd fo so long before peeps realize eets just a buffed up turd. Tha game seriously needs attention, tha lack of communication on core issues such as these leads us to believe that the Devs either dont care, or are lacking tha skill set to fix these problems. 

Tha Updates have been great, new content always welcomed and appreciated but eventually these issues need to be tackled before they lead to ever greater game damaging Bugs that make tha game more of a frustration than fun, and thats when peeps jump ship.

As of now, from tha Poll your Customers are trying to communicate to you their worries and troubles and are hoping you will at least show an interest in discussing your plans on fixing such Bugs that seem to be plaguing your Game.

Anyhoos good Luck and hope you wow us all with some common sense actions that are well due :)

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

I can't say I have experienced any of the sync issues you described.  Have you applied any mods to the game or are you running pure unadulterated native 3DX code?

As soon as you see someone running against a wall for minutes or so its out of sync this isn't unusual and can happen all the time. There are no mods anymore for this game to my knowledge 

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

I can't say I have experienced any of the sync issues you described.  Have you applied any mods to the game or are you running pure unadulterated native 3DX code?

Im sure you have but i dont know how observant you are :)

Oh and no Mods anymore Lep, since 64 bit Update those tings have been relegated to tha history books. 

Have funs and im sure ill see ya power walking into something around tha place sometime :P

• 4 weeks later...

I started the third survey concerning quality of 3DXChat on 15.7.2020.

In general it can be said that the perceived quality has improved significantly. 

• Results of former poll (votes made 15.6. untill 22.6.)

86% of Users are facing bugs every day.
88% are facing disconnects every day.
74% rated blow 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 2.88 in total).

• Results of actual poll (votes made 15.6. untill 22.7.9:00 CEST)

56% of Users are facing bugs every day.
20% are facing disconnects every day.
58% rated blow 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 3.2 in total).

Poll will be open untill tomorrow - dear DX-community feel free to vote and tell us your opinion! https://xoyondo.com/ap/ygRpOlxaR77IX411989564784_PollJuly.thumb.jpg.b457d8534fc79df24b320ad4c559b713.jpg

Interesting idea to do these stats...could you include the data on how many unique respondents are represented in each of the analytics you create please?  I think that will help to understand the significance of the results.

Edited by Leopardus

Ahh.... of course the number it within the graphics but not too easy to read it. 
Up to now about 80 users joined the survey - much less than in the previous survey - this may indicate an increased customer satisfaction

Edited by NoirDesire

Thanks, I see them now you have pointed them out.  I was using my phone and had expanded the embedded picture in the message but the numbers were low resolution.  I can see the numbers more clearly if I click into the graphic to see the native image.

Either that or my old eyes were failing me!

FInal results of actual poll (votes made 15.7. untill 23.7.19:00 CEST)

55% of Users are facing bugs every day.
21% are facing disconnects every day.
57% rated blow 4 or 5 points with means usually not satisfied (Ø 3.2 in total).

According to the results, the game is perceived as much more stable, which is highly gratifying and also corresponds with my personal experiences.

I hope @Gizmo an his team will continue to improve the game and fix bugs in future as they did improve server,

Poll July final.png

Edited by NoirDesire

• 1 month later...

FOURTH SURVEY OF QUALITY OF 3DXChat RUNNING SINCE 4.9.20202

• About 100 votes collected within two days right now.
  • In general it can be said that the perceived quality has decreased compared to the last survey in July.

JULY:

1452499322_JULY_Areyoufacingbeeingdisconnected_IfYeshowoften_(3).png.f2456f267b84bdbc2785a7783c00a59a.png

SEPT:

2123164429_SEPT_Areyoufacingbeeingdisconnected_IfYeshowoften_(3).png.85a0a12d1cd7f5791ae1768ada6f7a9a.png

Please find Poll here: https://xoyondo.com/ap/Rv0sekmuK4YiZFr

Survey is still open  untill  11.9.2020 - dear DX-community feel free to vote and tell us your opinion!

greetings 
Noir