3DXChat Community

Game problems

Ketti

Good afternoon. When I enter the game and I am alone, the game works fine, but as soon as someone appears or I go into the room with a lot of people, the connection is immediately lost. I solved this problem using VPN. As soon as I turn on the VPN, the game works fine. I paid money for the game, and I should not use other programs (especially paid ones) for the game. I understand that the attack is on, but I hope that when everything normalizes, it will be possible to play without VPN. I would like to receive comments on this subject from the support service.

Actually DDOS attack is over and this is not necessarily can be the game problem. It seems that in your case your ISP may have some troubles. Your PC doesn't connect directly to the game server, but all requests that you send are processed and routed by your Internet Service Provider. And the route can run via many different nodes of the net. If some of these nodes have problems - your connection with certain services or sites can be quite unstable.

If you use VPN - you use VPN service routes to reach required site/server and thus avoid the problematic route nodes of your ISP.
Since you are able to connect and play normally to the game via VPN, this is looks like your ISP has problems with connection routing, but not game server.
So, in your case you can only wait a few days and see if situation changes for you. Usually it takes up to 72 hours for ISP to recognize and deal with the bad route, depending on ISP, of course. 

Edited by Ammini

9 hours ago, Ammini said:

Actually DDOS attack is over and this is not necessarily can be the game problem. It seems that in your case your ISP may have some troubles. Your PC doesn't connect directly to the game server, but all requests that you send are processed and routed by your Internet Service Provider. And the route can run via many different nodes of the net. If some of these nodes have problems - your connection with certain services or sites can be quite unstable.

If you use VPN - you use VPN service routes to reach required site/server and thus avoid the problematic route nodes of your ISP.
Since you are able to connect and play normally to the game via VPN, this is looks like your ISP has problems with connection routing, but not game server.
So, in your case you can only wait a few days and see if situation changes for you. Usually it takes up to 72 hours for ISP to recognize and deal with the bad route, depending on ISP, of course. 

Ye works also for me and a friend..

Edited by LaraShh