3DXChat Community

Game problems

Ketti

Hello everyone. When I am alone in the room, the game works. But as soon as someone else appears, the connection is lost immediately. Who has the same problem and how to solve it? I reinstalled the game, added it to the list of exceptions, nothing helps.

2020-05-19 21-08-18_167332.png

I am also having this exact issue back to back after the 4 days attack. I am able to load my home and be stable when alone but as soon as i invite someone i loose connection. Any public room forget it , the room loads fast i see one at best two others then the dreaded red disconnect.

Hope this issue gets investigated soon.

I"m having the same problem.  It seems like the room loads but as soon as other AV's need to load you get the disconnect.  I even invited someone over to my apartment and it reloaded and it disconnected before they showed up.  Maybe it helps the admin in troubleshooting or maybe it's nothing.

My friend is having the same issue, support just told her to allow the application through her firewall but that was already done and did not fix it, just make sure ya'll open a ticket with the support so they can see they got multiple people affected by that issue and start working on it.

My support person replied with please use a VPN and a link to the download, why do we need other resources to fix this? and question is will it FIX the issues we are having?

Ive paid enough for this game let alone pay another company for something i shouldn't need. And will the free VPN work? Anyone downloaded this VPN thing?

I joined to relax not stress. Sorry just venting 4 days down due to attack followed by another full day of stuck at home or be disconnected every time i travel or invite a friend is frustrating.

Today is really bad! Lags everytime, entering in a room take minutes to load all people, 20 sec. to hug, if some hug me, i will be blocked.

Room list take long time to show. Even chat lagging.

I see me in a place but other people see me in other position.

What happening in last weeks?

It's a pay game, if i pay i wanna good service.

Some devs can answer please??

Edited by terminus

To play other games on Korean Chinese Japanese servers, you also sometimes need vpn.
p.s. The developers are doing everything possible so that there are no problems with the connection, do not blame them for the fact that someone bad is trying to ruin your game.

if nothing else helps try to contact support directly outside the forum
https://3dxchat.com/support/

Edited by Takisa

On 5/19/2020 at 9:02 PM, Destinee said:

I am also having this exact issue back to back after the 4 days attack. I am able to load my home and be stable when alone but as soon as i invite someone i loose connection. Any public room forget it , the room loads fast i see one at best two others then the dreaded red disconnect.

Hope this issue gets investigated soon.

im having  the same problem fr0m 7days now, please  do something  to fix  this problem

NEW PATCH DID NOTHING TO FIX THIS CONTINUING ISSUE !!!

7 days of compensation pfft!!!!! We are well past 7 broken game days.

One pose I like but stating bug fix is extremely vague..... what bugs were fixed EXACTLY?