3DXChat Community

Pleasure Peaks Mall (shop-owners needed!)

SeleneDeVeros

Welcome to Pleasure Peaks Mall!
Pleasure Peaks Mall is an RP room that is focused around the idea of community involvement. Rather than make every single shop in the mall myself, I wanted to leave it more open to the community, giving people a chance to build their own shops. In keeping with the community aspect, there is a discord server for the room available here. The room will be open as often as possible on my alt (ArtoriusMaxwell) and much of the relevant information will be in his profile. Since I have started working again, I can't be at my computer all the time and Discord is the best way to reach me, as I am able to check in via mobile during my breaks. For those that signed up for a shop previously, if you are still interested in this project, let me know.

How does the "Build my own shop work?"

Every shop space in the mall has its own .world file that can be downloaded from a specific channel on the discord (Channel is hidden without certain roles). It is very important not to alter the footprint of the shop space so it can be imported properly into the mall. Add in anything/everything you need to make your shop the way you want it. When it's done, send me the completed file and I can delete the placeholder shop and merge in your completed shop.

How do I know if someone else already had the same idea for a shop?
The discord has a directory channel outlining who has claimed spaces and what kind of shop it is, as well as a name (if known).

What if I want to help but don't want to own or build a shop?

There will be other roles available, like security guards, maintenance staff, and janitorial staff. Also store-owners may need employees.

For those that remember this project, cool! I'm bringing it back and I have added a few new things to the mall. There are now restrooms! There is also a business office (where Art will RP out any business dealing as needed with store-owners and a security office for mall security.

2020-05-19_10-37-39_363587.png

2020-05-19_13-16-55_116670.png

2020-05-19_22-18-47_433719.png

Edited by SamuelDunn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...