3DXChat Community

Out now "Electro Swing VI" at Mixcloud after last set was released more than 6 months ago. Surprise !! 😁 

4th day of Music Comptetition there. I'm looking for the last fifth leading Baby ranking too.😁😁

Screenshot 2021-10-17 at 20-55-09 Electro Swing VI.png

5Th day result, yay 😁😁

920210287_FinalCompetition.png.26cbb9089061e07fee21cc4280dae846.png

Edited by SammyRay

Dear friends, please understand about my topic here. It's not promoting myself like a DJ at Mixcloud at all. I am music lover, entertainer. I've had good background in music, not looking for the chance to get DJ badge. It's been 6 years at Mixcloud but shorter time than 3DXChat game player here. What I love to go competition is kicking so-called fake dj asses there 😁😁

Thanks to my best friends; DJMegalon, Myszka, Chloe & Jony who introduced + supported me in the beginning. It was tough but I've never given up like long time 3DXChat DJ before me. They're gone πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Please let me know if you needed help to go there. Just one condition, making your own mix. 80% of main members are hardcore listeners. Don't cheat them.

Β 

Edited by SammyRay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This is my first set of this year at Mixcloud, not being lazy like old time but lost some music inspiration since last year. However, I'm backΒ πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 months later...

Oops, I forgot to update this forum πŸ˜… "Boppin' Da Beats" was released a month ago. This was my second set in 2022. It ain't bad for Mixcloud short version STAT.

Β 

Edited by SammyRay

"The Parallel World" is my seventh set of GOA Psy Trance genre. I was also put Indian + K-Pop beat as well as kind of GOA rock and some Italo-disco vibe at the end too. I hope you didn't mind my crazy idea 😁😁

Β 

• 1 month later...

"Variation VII" is well explanation of my seventh set of making myself freestyle of choosing songs I like and remix it with my crazy style 😁😁. It was released today (16 SEP 2022) at Mixcloud. Have a nice day, my friends.

Β