3DXChat Community

Sharing my friend set at MIXCLOUD, JessicaX from 3DXChat.

A bit kind of weird INFO, I don’t have any notification from her like before at all.

Unless, I searched for specific “JessicaX”. Sorry, girl for late response.

Note: There’re some change there, I’ve already quit “Pro & Selected” option due to unfair ranking. Between PC, Mac & Android platform which the last won when Android users sharing with either  "Line" or "WeChat"  (Japanese & Chinese Social Media apps). 

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 months later...

OMG, I forgot to share my set here. This was my first set on Mixcloud this year. It's about 2 months for my health recovery and coming back as your annoying entertainer again 😁😁😁

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...

Sammy's Variation [V] has just released 26 FEB 2021.

I made this set for Simone, my elder sister BD party. She gave me tough request for making different languages, Music Genre and must be Ladies’ Party. I agreed to do it but she must perform live twerk dance, choreography was designed by PamelaBKK.

This set was released one week before the party cause she needs rehearsal. It contained Lullaby, R&B, Funky and Rock music, cooking with Electronic style along with Spanish, Indian, K-Pop and English version as usual. Hope you guys would love it, just a bit more girlish + crazy Sammy’s style 😁😁😁

• 2 weeks later...

It’s my 6th of “In Da House” set which ID as EDM (mostly). Hope you guys would love it.

P.S. I put a bonus track from Simone’s BD party as I promised to reveal what was the song she performed twerk dance that day 😁😁😁

Let me explain about Mixcloud widgets on this topic or at my SammyRay’s BLOG. Each of them are 100% active with Mixcloud Community website except “PLAY” button will keep you with 3DXChat forum if you didn’t change to other 3DXChat pages. Unfortunately, playlist will be appeared only Mixcloud Official website (except last song – please don’t ask me why) due to they need users to pay monthly USD or EUD 2.99 to access playlist and unlimited listening option.

1026182562_AudioConsoleExplanation.thumb.png.91147b5975adc42a7e9ca399af9abfbc.png

Widget is easy to read with set name, play and pause function including with Play & Remaining time of the set. On right side of it like “Mixcloud” word will re-direct to its website. Other 3 icons down below are Re-post, Favorite and Share the set to Social Media like Twitters, Facebook, E-mail, WordPress and etc. They deserve for Mixcloud user, you must register as their membership first. It’s free if you didn’t want to pay for extra privileges.

Edited by SammyRay
update

"Electro Swing [V] has just released today (25MAR2021). It's almost 9 months of releasing same music genre. I put some Electro House with it but keep most of music mood. It's also a dedication to my RIP grandpa who was our musical influencer through my generation. Hope you guys would love it. 

It took 6 years there to win entire small first rank competition. 😁😁😁

1526900124_SweepstakeRanking.png.ec7fd1b1f457088d547da3326789daae.png

Edited by SammyRay
EDIT

• 1 month later...

As I promised "Virtual Party II" has been uploaded to Mixcloud today (16 MAY 2021). It was more than a month away from Mixcloud. Nothing happens to me but only my laziness 😁😁 I made this set as a Virtual Party session during 3rd wave of COVID-19 pandemic with girlish style.
Hope you guys would love it, stay strong everyone.

Edited by SammyRay
update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm turning down a bit of stress from this set cause I wish everyone could listening to the whole without ear fatigue. Audio quality without music mood contrast is the main point of this project. 
Hope you guys 'd love this one too. 😁😁
P.S. This set run at an average of 125 BPM (8m NI/3A Camelot Key).
For Youtube non-mix version click
here

Edited by SammyRay
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Just released today (23 JUN 2021). It's not EDM set but love to giving a chance to override boring "Love Island" set whilst playing the game.
Note: It contained big hits from The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Deep Purple, Genesis, Pink Floyd, The Door, Black Sabbath, Edgar Winter, Rod Stewart, The Police, Duran Duran and etc.
😁😁 

Edited by SammyRay
Update

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like to thank you about copyright report to my SPOTIFY account that I was suspect as illegal user and my account was suspended. No worry, I don't make a living for selling illegal music, I only love to share my music to friends and it's 100% covering by MIXCLOUD website and guaranteed that entire music artists would get their revenue from my listeners. Honestly, I was only reveal my SPOTIFY playlist to 3DXChat forum. Thanks for making me more careful to post unnecessary INFO here. Don't try report to SPOTIFY again, I cancelled my account since last month.

By the way, There's new set from my friend, JessicaX. She released new " 3DX New Basement" 15 hours ago. Enjoy 😁😁

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

10 SEP 2021 Lisa BLΛƆKPIИK will release her Solo Album which using her name "Lalisa" for her debut. Don't underestimate this Thai girl cause she's going to dominate the world. She has BOB (Best Of the Best) support from big brand name products like CELINE, BVLGARI & MAC cosmetic that she's Global Ambassador atm. As well as incredible support from social media executive members from Facebook official, MTV, Billboard, Instragram, Spotify and etc. She's also having big support from Chinese fans raising fund project to buy her solo album for more than 2 million USD. Unfortunately, China government is strictly engaging  fund raising both of domestic & international artists this time (I hope she was an exceptional case cause she is good role model of young generation). However, she sold pre-sale 700,000 copies within 4 days that haven't happened in Korea for since 2001 (est pre-sale 15.5 Million USD).  . It's not a big surprise cause everyone knows that she's an absolutely Sold-Out Queen.🤩🤩

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DjAlexito said:
<iframe width="100%" height="120" src="https://www.mixcloud.com/widget/iframe/?hide_cover=1&feed=%2FDjAlexCT%2Fdance-mix-music-martie-2016-dj-alexct-radiofivero%2F" frameborder="0" ></iframe></div>

You don't need Mixcloud widget format for 3DXChat forum. It's for other Social Media that narrow down column width like Facebook, Twitter and etc.Just type your text and follow by your web address of your set (don't need return key). Like this. Enjoy

Good news for DJ at Mixcloud and elsewhere. China declared operation "Qing Lang" to control illegal users who used 4 Chinese social media platforms – WeChat, Douyin, Weibo and Kuaishou in order to generating fake competition with Like, Repost, Listening/Watching along with phone farming basis (PC farm is obsolete this time). I can see many Asian Mixcloud DJ set were removed from Mixcloud community by their original Social Media provider. I'm so sure that Mixcloud regain hugh space of Audio content back. If you loved to share your own creation there, I'll help. 😁😁

However, Mixcloud is DJ/Audio creator community not seeking for new fans there. The success key is try to building relationship between your fans and DJ friends + their followers. It doesn' like YouTube, Vimeo that count viewer number for STAT. Mixcloud STAT is based on Listening in Minute cause 9 out of 10 set taking at least one hour/set. Seeking for buying listening/like STAT from illegal website may work but not in the long run.

It's very easy to monitor who's who there, by checking out listening user on each set. Except well-known official DJ, Radio Stations or Recording companies like Afrojack, Pete Tong,  Monstercat and etc. Fake DJ/Creator (no matter what how many follower they have but you haven't heard their names ever). Check listening users each of their set. If 50% of them having less than 20 followers, it's fake and not worth to support them at all. Welcome to a bigger world on Mixcloud, guys.💓💓

Edited by SammyRay
update

There's still some hiccup at Mixcloud weekly competition. I reported them what I've found some weird Phone Farming from 4 Vietnamese Djs who beat Afrojack official account. Telling you the truth I was just curious to see who's the best on weekly "Bass" competition which I'm not involved and I've found this.  If it was real, David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren, Steve Aoki, DJ Snake and so on would lost their jobs.🤣🤣

Viet Took All.PNG

P.S. Mixcloud Moderator took fake players off. Afrojack's back.

Edited by SammyRay

• 2 weeks later...

This was a thank you gift for friends who joined my small, quiet BD party this evening due to COVID-19 varient pandemic ain't over in Bangkok. Live DJ & big group gathering are not allowed. However, I'd like to share music energy and hope it would make you a bit younger & get more stronger. 😍😍

Edited by SammyRay