3DXChat Community

Constant connexion lost

JessieLawn

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Discord works fine for me. 

Discord dropped completely on PC for me, was working fine on phone though. But they definitely were having server issues not long ago at least, so might be related or it might not. Makes somewhat sense if both are using Cloudflare though. Discord up again for me now, however, though it shows everyone as offline even though I'm chatting with friends there at the moment.

Edited by Elishi

OH MY GOD. TALON SAID SOMETHING TO ME. SHE MUST BE TRYING TO OFFEND ME. MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE OFFENDED AND THIN SKINNED EVEN WHEN TALON JUST SAYS HELLO.. naw fam. i'm just chillin boo. hit a joint and chill out with all yall paranoid asses. 

you want to insult me

6 minutes ago, rhet said:

Discord and 3dx dropped at almost exactly the same moment the first time tonight. And we know they both share cloudflare infrastructure....so...Seems pretty likely.

Discord is working fine here

3 minutes ago, LaraShh said:

same

That's because Discord has 24/7 staff and they worked with Cloudflare to correct the issue. Not so much with this game.

Resolved - The incident is resolved, and people are able to connect and chat on Discord once again. We're working with Cloudflare to understand the root cause of this issue.
May 20, 17:42 PDT "

1 minute ago, rhet said:

That's because Discord has 24/7 staff and they worked with Cloudflare to correct the issue. Not so much with this game.

Resolved - The incident is resolved, and people are able to connect and chat on Discord once again. We're working with Cloudflare to understand the root cause of this issue.
May 20, 17:42 PDT "

discord does have their own servers.

lol

google what cloudflare is.. without hating but u r wrong..

Edited by LaraShh

5 minutes ago, <TALONQUEEN> said:

OH MY GOD. TALON SAID SOMETHING TO ME. SHE MUST BE TRYING TO OFFEND ME. MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE OFFENDED AND THIN SKINNED EVEN WHEN TALON JUST SAYS HELLO.. naw fam. i'm just chillin boo. hit a joint and chill out with all yall paranoid asses.  .....transphobes gtfo or suck this dizzack

You're calling people transphobes, yet turning around and using racial slurs and offensive language, then pulling the "I'm just playing/joking/chillin'" card. Please stop. You're painting the trans community in a very poor light right now. We have enough problems without your toxic vitriol picking fights where none existed.

10 minutes ago, rhet said:

Discord and 3dx dropped at almost exactly the same moment the first time tonight. And we know they both share cloudflare infrastructure....so...Seems pretty likely.

I had this exact issue, and got reports from others that did, too. It was pretty suspicious that both dropped simultaneously.

Just now, rhet said:

I know exactly what they are. But thanks.

Cloudflare is a free CDN type product that protects against threats such as SQL injection and identity theft. Cloudflare also improves site performance and speeds up loading times by using their multiple data centers that are located around the world. The Cloudflare network acts like a giant VPN.02.10.2017

7 minutes ago, rhet said:

I know exactly what they are. But thanks.

Why is Cloudflare bad?
While Cloudflare can't knock a site offline, removing its security services makes it easier for hackers to do so. And a web host provider that suffers continued attacks due to one client might be inclined to cut that client loose.27.02.2019

Wikipedia said this
Edited by LaraShh

Game working but I still have connection problems and it takes around a minute to load all avis in the room. Yeah, maybe not everyone have this problems, but I know that a lot of people have huge lags these last days after server were back in buisness. 3dxchat really needs a server update. It can't continue like this for a long time, it's barely playable. And no, don't say me this "use VPN" bullshit. I am not obliged to use VPN to play a game. I played this game for more than a year and things were going fine. But last weeks it's getting worse, and last days it's just terrible. I am having lags, my friends and lovers having disconnects and can't log back. It's not okay.

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Game working but I still have connection problems and it takes around a minute to load all avis in the room. Yeah, maybe not everyone have this problems, but I know that a lot of people have huge lags these last days after server were back in buisness. 3dxchat really needs a server update. It can't continue like this for a long time, it's barely playable. And no, don't say me this "use VPN" bullshit. I am not obliged to use VPN to play a game. I played this game for more than a year and things were going fine. But last weeks it's getting worse, and last days it's just terrible. I am having lags, my friends and lovers having disconnects and can't log back. It's not okay.

well vpns is to re route ur connection in case ur isp conection route to certain sites servers etc goes from a bad route ...vpns can help you cause they follow other routes making possible to by pass any bad path  also gives u a privacy protection ..game vpns again same stuff ..the thing now isnt about a good route ..something else is the problem cause everyone has issue not just a dozen of ppl that you could say bad isp route ...

Im sure game soon will be back on tracks needs a lil time lets not forget we went through a serious attack so there are still works on the making 

i would dare to call it ''test period''  what we experiencing 

personaly not to just golden the pill (greek expression ) hahaha  but 3dxchat will deliver great stuff and im very positive soon all will ne ok :) 

6 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

well vpns is to re route ur connection in case ur isp conection route to certain sites servers etc goes from a bad route ...vpns can help you cause they follow other routes making possible to by pass any bad path  also gives u a privacy protection ..game vpns again same stuff ..the thing now isnt about a good route ..something else is the problem cause everyone has issue not just a dozen of ppl that you could say bad isp route ...

Im sure game soon will be back on tracks needs a lil time lets not forget we went through a serious attack so there are still works on the making 

i would dare to call it ''test period''  what we experiencing 

personaly not to just golden the pill (greek expression ) hahaha  but 3dxchat will deliver great stuff and im very positive soon all will ne ok :) 

i just hope it works over the weekend lol