3DXChat Community

Constant connexion lost

JessieLawn

6 minutes ago, Destinee said:

If there was another platform close to this one my Master and I would pack up and move right NOW.

Spend our real money wisely and invest in more Servers I beg you!!!

I agree. They should do something about server/servers. Game was unstable even before DDoS attack. Problems with profiles quite often, bald naked avis, unscheduled server downs every week. 

Edited by Xizl

9 minutes ago, Destinee said:

If there was another platform close to this one my Master and I would pack up and move right NOW.

Spend our real money wisely and invest in more Servers I beg you!!!

Well, it isn't exactly the same, but there is always Second Life. 

Just now, LaraShh said:

Thats def. not cloudflare 😛

Thats the new servers tho

Discord and 3dx dropped at almost exactly the same moment the first time tonight. And we know they both share cloudflare infrastructure....so...Seems pretty likely.

2 minutes ago, rhet said:

Discord and 3dx dropped at almost exactly the same moment the first time tonight. And we know they both share cloudflare infrastructure....so...Seems pretty likely.

Discord works fine for me. 

On 5/19/2020 at 6:19 AM, JessieLawn said:

Yeah Gizmo says that

But it seems it's not working for everyone. Everytime i enter in a room, even my home in solo, i can charge the environnement but not the other player, it only display new arrivants and after one  minute, i have a connexion lost. And it happens EVERYTIME, i tried few times over the last hour, it's always the same shit. So don't say it's restored when it obviously not work for everyone. Is there someone that have the same issues ? And is there a solution to this problem ? I saw that a lot of people are in some rooms/worlds so I suppose not all have this issue...

Ps : I already tried to launch the game in admin mode, without antivirus software, and trying to connect with US direct AND EU proxy, even with a personnal proxy. (I live in France, if it changes anything)

Edit : Tried a full reinstallation of the game + reset of antivirus exclusion, nothing change... I can stay as much as i want on the edit character page but can't enter any room, shared or private, i tried in a friend's house, it's the same.

Not working for me