3DXChat Community

Constant connexion lost

JessieLawn

6 days of down and broken game this is more than frustrating. 4 days the attack then i finally login to get constant disconnects anytime i go public or invite someone home.

Put in a ticket told to download a VPN which i did and was ecstatic, i was finally able to travel about once more and see my Master.

That lasted 3 hours in which my Master was not online and here the cycle starts all over again even with the VPN running...... long queue, get constant disconnections... bla bla bla

NOT HAPPY JAN!!

It's never been because of a "DDO's" attakc. It's just that the servers are so trash that they can't handle this player base anymore. They sugarcoat it with shit like DDO's just to calm you down and play down on their own mistake, cuz DDO's isn't the companies mistake right? Lol. Such a sad story.

But Gizmo, I hope you take these two last days of the week and upgrade the server to one that can handle this big numbers and then we'll talk about serious updates... Cuz thats the only one people want.

6 minutes ago, Vanir said:

It's never been because of a "DDO's" attakc. It's just that the servers are so trash that they can't handle this player base anymore. They sugarcoat it with shit like DDO's just to calm you down and play down on their own mistake, cuz DDO's isn't the companies mistake right? Lol. Such a sad story.

But Gizmo, I hope you take these two last days of the week and upgrade the server to one that can handle this big numbers and then we'll talk about serious updates... Cuz thats the only one people want.

Have you anything to prove your words?

1 minute ago, <TALONQUEEN> said:

bruh theres only 1 server....lol this ain't wow with 50+ servers. they didn't get the genius idea...

Hey, I was only quoting someone else who said to change servers.....The only options I see on my end are US Direct and EU proxy, and both failed to connect multiple times....