3DXChat Community

Constant connexion lost

JessieLawn

Yeah Gizmo says that

Dear 3DXChat Community,

The functioning of the game is restored. The servers are running normally again.

But it seems it's not working for everyone. Everytime i enter in a room, even my home in solo, i can charge the environnement but not the other player, it only display new arrivants and after one  minute, i have a connexion lost. And it happens EVERYTIME, i tried few times over the last hour, it's always the same shit. So don't say it's restored when it obviously not work for everyone. Is there someone that have the same issues ? And is there a solution to this problem ? I saw that a lot of people are in some rooms/worlds so I suppose not all have this issue...

Ps : I already tried to launch the game in admin mode, without antivirus software, and trying to connect with US direct AND EU proxy, even with a personnal proxy. (I live in France, if it changes anything)

Edit : Tried a full reinstallation of the game + reset of antivirus exclusion, nothing change... I can stay as much as i want on the edit character page but can't enter any room, shared or private, i tried in a friend's house, it's the same.

Edited by JessieLawn

Communication problems may also occur on your side, due to the coronovirus, the lines are congested (many people use the Internet)
If after reconnect you see full rooms, then the gap is not related to the reboot / unavailability of the server

I don't have any disconnects myself, but today I was talking/playing with a few people and 4 out of 4 disconnected on me. Yeah, now probably some smart ass will say that they just poofed on me, but no, it's not the case. People rarely poof on me in general and it was not some "mmm" "ahhh" guys who tend to log off after shooting their load. Two was solid ERPers (one of which my friend), other two - just a conversations.

It's not an issue caused by my connexion, internet work without any problem on any other games or software...So i don't think it came from me, and yes i see a lot of people on some world so i don't think it's a general issue, but still, i can't connect in ANY room, i tried like 20 of them, to crowded room from 0 people room, it's always the same "Connexion lost" error within one or two minutes. Sometimes i success to load 2-3 people on map but i'm disconnected pretty fast.

And if it's a connexion issue from me, why i can stay on the edit character more than 30 minutes without any issue, and still able to talk with friends or world ? It's only when i go into a room that the bug occure.

PS : I tried a clean uninstall and reinstall and test with some other wi-fi of my neighboor, same bug each time.

EDIT : It seems to work much better on my phone 4G...Still have some connexion lost but i can load peoples in the room...Any idea how to fix this ?

Edited by JessieLawn