3DXChat Community

Banned for Suspiscious Activity for no reason

my husband and I here were on a older version of 3dx while the site was down and were having a conversation saying we needed to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of the older version and were both banned from 3dx. how this is suspicious activity is beyond me. but if they are gonna start banning their customers for private conversations they will soon be banning alot of their customer base so you all be careful out there before you get on the banned wagon as well .

1 minute ago, DJKrisSpiritWalker said:

my husband and I here were on a older version of 3dx while the site was down and were having a conversation saying we needed to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of the older version and were both banned from 3dx. how this is suspicious activity is beyond me. but if they are gonna start banning their customers for private conversations they will soon be banning alot of their customer base so you all be careful out there before you get on the banned wagon as well .

Write in support. Most probably they will unban you. Writing here mostly useless.

It happens to the best of us, I am also currently "banned" for saying the forbidden word by accident. I lasted about 5 minutes from the time the servers were back up, whoops!

Write in to support, they are very helpful. Hopefully with the server being down, there won't be too many support tickets for them to go through and we'll be back online tomorrow. :)

There really should be a warning, or something- not instant ban / your application closes. Good luck!

I truly don't think this is a freedom of speech issue.  This is a theft issue.  3DX did not sell or offer free versions of it's game.  They OWN the game and all rights to it.  They got word apparently that there were pirated versions of their game/property being used. They have every right to enforce laws meant to protect them from such theft.  So if anyone has been caught using it, distributing it, selling it, advertising it,  while on game or not, you need to expect to pay the consequences.  Complaining you did nothing wrong is just fruitless to the owners of the game.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:45 AM, Lux lnterior said:

Well, a friend of mine was banned during a talk in PMs only cause she wrote one game's title.

She was unbanned quickly, so yes, game devs are quickly checking those suspicious PMs and act accordingly.

That is a completely different situation and I am glad to hear she was unbanned. I also hope she learned lesson because this will continue to happen.

Edited by SusanLouisa

41 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, a friend of mine was banned during a talk in PMs only cause she wrote one game's title.

She was unbanned quickly, so yes, game devs are quickly checking those suspicious PMs and act accordingly.

guilty twice :D

16 hours ago, DJKrisSpiritWalker said:

what you did was to support the pirates while our awesome  game was been attacked 

im sad to hear u were there :( 

•  

3DXChat Community Rules

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY!
BY INSTALLING 3DXCHAT, IN ANY MANNER, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE RULES.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE RULES FOR 3DXCHAT, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.

1. General

1.01. You must be 18 years or older to play 3DXChat.
1.02. You are Solely responsible for your behavior and your messages in all game chats and channels.
1.03. SexGameDevil reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.
1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time, without notice to the With or owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, will not be Reactivated.
1.05. Account Sharing is prohibited.

2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels

You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.01. Excessive use of bad language.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.
2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.
2.05. All types of exchange, or other options and transfer of accounts from one user to another are forbidden, in all game channels.
2.06. Giving out or discussing a user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, seeking as illicit drugs, is prohibited.
2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.
2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.
Edited by SusanLouisa

3 minutes ago, Leathium said:

Why were you even in the "older version" of 3dx? like how can you actually support that abandoned version that is stolen by other people?

Also some peole might be actually lazy and dumb and use the same login credentials on the pirate version even, wich is not so smart :D

Original is Original. Let me tell you that as an original haha :D

22 hours ago, Aliviax said:

what you did was to support the pirates while our awesome  game was been attacked 

im sad to hear u were there :( 

in response to this first off if you go to 3dx site is says you can download older versions and play them and we were told by another member that this was a legit 3dx site not a pirated version, if 3dx doesnt wasnt us on these places then maybe they should provide a list of the pirated sites but they are not listed anywhere so you can avoid them i do not intentionally support pirating or hacking of any kind

6 hours ago, DJKrisSpiritWalker said:

in response to this first off if you go to 3dx site is says you can download older versions and play them and we were told by another member that this was a legit 3dx site not a pirated version, if 3dx doesnt wasnt us on these places then maybe they should provide a list of the pirated sites but they are not listed anywhere so you can avoid them i do not intentionally support pirating or hacking of any kind

listen sweetie This is the only 3dxchat!!! there is no older version of 3dxchat  !!! 

Likewise this is the only 3dxchat forum there is no other legit 3dxchat forum

Sex gamedevil has some other old games like  juliet sex session and some other  but not another 3dxchat ^^ 

6 hours ago, DJKrisSpiritWalker said:

why would you not play a older version of a game you love to be with your friends family spouse etc if a older version works.

cause its a illegal stolen version run by pirates and unknown ppl  going there u risk to expose ur pc from virus malwares credit crad details and whatever sensitive data u may store on ur pc ...why ? cause only god knows what those filles have inside and what they do ....

14 minutes ago, Ann Takia said:

guys i would like to mention somthing about older version of 3dx. i have heard from friend that when sexgame devil abandond 32bit version. one girl purchased that from sexgame devil.now they are modding the game.they didn't steal. i have no idea if its true or not. but in the group they were saying this.

Sounds like a complete bullshit tbh.

the only legit "older version" that worked for a while here, but it doesn't anymore, was the official 32bit client, which we were able to use for a short while when they made the transition from 32bit to 64bit. No other version exists anymore.  Only this version. 

So no matter what any 3th person would tell you, or starting rumors or gossips, don't fall for it. there are no other versions here.

Edited by Cruna

14 hours ago, Ann Takia said:

guys i would like to mention somthing about older version of 3dx. i have heard from friend that when sexgame devil abandond 32bit version. one girl purchased that from sexgame devil.now they are modding the game.they didn't steal. i have no idea if its true or not. but in the group they were saying this.

yeah we can hear many things from "friends", and "somebody". We are still responsible for our actions  regardless of what "he said", "she said"

Edited by Cruna