3DXChat Community

Expanded Sliders/More Body Types

I'd love to see more sliders for both the face and body as this would allow players to create more unique characters. As there are only a handful of face presets to choose from and somewhat restrictive body sliders, running into another player that looks like your long lost twin can be all too common. A collection of sliders I'd like to see added/expanded upon in the future included:

Face sliders:
Eye size/height/width
Nose size/height/width (individual sliders for bridge, tip and nostrils)
Cheekbone height/width
Mouth size/height/width (individual sliders for upper and lower lips)
Chin/Jaw height/width

Body Sliders:
Body Height
Breast height/width
Torso height
Waist depth
Stomach depth/width
Hips height/depth
Thigh depth/width
Calve depth/width
Feet size

Male Genitalia:
Penis length/girth
Testicle size/height
Glans size
Foreskin length (not everyone in the world is circumcised)

Female Genitalia
Clitoris size
Labia size
Mons Pubis size

In addition to adding new sliders/expanding on existing ones, new body types would really open up this game's character customization to new heights. Body types such as chubby/BBW or muscular would allow players to create characters that are truly unique to themselves.

Anyways, that's about all I have to suggest!

I was about to suggest exactly the same thing. Well more specifically for Male Genitalia.

I am sorry but I am quite sure that everyone here have different size down there, from length, to grith, to foreskin and balls size. There is at least 5 type of balls possibility and limitless possibilities for penis. More specifically, some males have slight curve to left or right, others curve is up or down... there is a lot of lacking here.

So far I noticed that females have a lot more options from Clothes, to makeup, to hairstyles and pubes down there, while males are severely lacking in that department. That is unfair and let me not start on gender preferences. It feels like you are completely discriminating the males, I do get that most of the developers are most likely straight males, but seriously add more options for males.

Leave the females for a bit, and concentrate on the males at least for a few months. I think females so far have plenty of options, while males have almost no options to be unique.  

Furthermore, at least at a toggle for erected and not erected option, with animation when you switch between them. So it doesn't feel wooden. Simple animation, shortly after you click "get hard" or "erected" and then when you click "soft" another short animation, how the penis goes down into non-erected state. 

Edited by The92Ghost

I get why there are limitations concerning stuff like body height, penis sizes and whatnot... stuff like that would mess with the animations, hence the easy way by having only one type of body for each gender... that's why there's no real boob job pose either, since they're changeable. 🤪

But yeah, I'd love to have more options too, especially an adjustable bodyheight 👍

Edited by JuIsMu

7 minutes ago, JuIsMu said:

I get why there are limitations concerning stuff like body height, penis sizes and whatnot... stuff like that would mess with the animations, hence the easy way by having only one type of body for each gender... that's why there's no real boob job pose either, since they're changeable. 🤪

It does not explain why we can't have more precise facial customization and end up looking like army of clones. I am probably ranting but I think that for a sex/social game customization is one of really essential things.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

It does not explain why we can't have more precise facial customization and end up looking like army of clones. I am probably ranting but I think that for a sex/social game customization is one of really essential things.

PbuolCc.jpg

there are those who will specifically make ugly faces thereby spoil the mood of others

Edited by Takisa

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

more customization can be done needs a lil work tho 

here a example when devs adding a new face type  means that someone worked on the face and changed it a bit  nose eys cheeks etc 

making possible to add more sliders is almost the same precedure  but less work  cause u focus each slider in a specific point of interest  and not the whole face 

here a example of morph targets and how u create sliders :) 

its same precedure for customizations instead experssions 

26 minutes ago, Takisa said:

there are those who will specifically make ugly faces thereby spoil the mood of others

Yes, I have MMO experience :P

But...

1. It's possible to make ugly avi right now. Yes, not THAT ugly but still.

2. I guess devs can at least add ability to choose nose/lips/jaw/eyes separately, even if without sliders.

3. Wast majority of players will try to do beautiful avis anyway. And trolls... You always can ignore them. I don't think someone going to lose their sleep because of an ugly avi.

It would be silly to not have such a customization just because few dickheads will use it to troll. 

41 minutes ago, Takisa said:

PbuolCc.jpg

thats not a excuse to not have more customization when it can be failry easy to be made by the devs .

Also creatring more slidrs for how big u want ur eyes nose cheeks etc doesnt mean ppl will do troll avis lol and even if ppl wanted to create troll avis its their choice we can iggy them if we cant stand look at them .....

personaly i dont like blue green avatars ..does it mean we have to forbid them become green ? lol no 

I was about to mention the same thing as Aliviax and Xizl, trolls are everywhere and particularly me, I don't mind them. They make the game more fun as long as they don't start offending someone and calling him names, being rude, etc.

I've noticed several characters in-game which I don't like, but I've neither ignored them or interact with them. You can do the same, if it is such a big issue for you Takisa, you can always ignore them.

Even if the editor has many face and body settings, the characters will still be all on the same face, this is clearly visible in the game Second Life.🤣🤣🤣  they're all walking around with one face and a huge ass.

Edited by Manyasha

I also noticed that the fewer opportunities to change the appearance the more inventive people are, and at the same time, the wider the range of the same opportunities the more limited desires of people, there is a fashion for images and all people try to follow this fashion and the characters are all the same early on.

1 hour ago, Manyasha said:

I also noticed that the fewer opportunities to change the appearance the more inventive people are, and at the same time, the wider the range of the same opportunities the more limited desires of people, there is a fashion for images and all people try to follow this fashion and the characters are all the same early on.

I do agree. There was more creativity with the tables and the cubes than with the world editor.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, SasD43 said:

All up for it, they did show more body customizations and psysics in one of the previews a couple of months ago, morphs are actually easy to make you can apply them over existing body 

Can you give a link on it?

29 minutes ago, SasD43 said:

If you join Telegram you can see it on their channel, i don't have a specific link for it

I dunno, I did not see anything like this.

If we talk about physics, I saw this:

But it's a really old post and here is nothing about sliders.

I agree with more sliders for personal choice, but, you have to think: "how will this affect the animations?" All the animations are set for a certain height, a certain penis length and girth, etc. They would either need to rework all the animations to match all the possible size differences, everyone would have to put up with a lot more clipping in the animations and/or there would have to be some kind of manual adjust (like in Second Life) where you would try to line up you and your partner so everything meshed as well as could be hoped.

I am slowly learning the skills to try to create my own game. I want the ability to have different sized people, both height and otherwise. But how I will make it so that every animation, no matter how the characters "size up", will mesh as close to perfectly as can be hoped. The most efficient way to handle this.......... make everyone the same height........ make everything related to sex, uniform. More boring, yes, but much easier to work with.

18 hours ago, SasD43 said:

If you join Telegram you can see it on their channel, i don't have a specific link for it

When I look up on telegram all i can find is russians channels. Is this what  you talking about?

Ok, just joining in the discussion:

I would love to make my body more natural, so yes, i want to see also chubby avas here, female and male.

Ah, and male body hair.

And i would love to see skin flaws, as in more freckles or moles/spots whatever.

And smaller cocks, aka normal cocks.

And for "how will this affect the animations":

I could live with some inaccuracies, my fantasy would compensate them :)