3DXChat Community

How much is too much? And, do you break your own rules?

PluushPuussy

Hi, everyone!

I'm starting this because it's something I've had to face in online communities on many occasions. You meet someone in the 'game' and the sexting is really intense, you begin sending photos back and forth while you're having sex, and you'll say almost anything at all while you're having an O. He may even believe all those things and feel like you're really fixed to him, in spite of every warning in advance. He likes how you feel on him and around him, and the things you say to him. You're the only one who does these things for him inn the way that you do and you find yourself loading his apartment with him so you can suck him at the door when he logs in, so you can kinda check him out and take up where you left off the evening before. It's not him so much as he *lets* you and you may blush around him but you're certainly not ashamed.

But then, he gets angry because of people you add on your Friends List, or because you are seeing your *other*. The rules were set in place at the beginning, but sex isn't just sex, is it? It's communicating things and building the other person up. I like to feel like I'm empowering someone at least a little. I'm also straight but have seen other women who exude a true strength and I found myself tripping all over myself in front of them like I was a little girl again. The same things happened with them or they sensed it and we stopped visiting very soon after.

How far do you go with someone, and have you broke your own rules to be a little selfish? With everyone being locked out of our fun, will you find yourself maybe falling into this because you have *lots to say* to someone in-world and want to *tell them all about it*?

black-and-white-couple-kiss-kristen-stew

21 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

Hi, everyone!

I'm starting this because it's something I've had to face in online communities on many occasions. You meet someone in the 'game' and the sexting is really intense, you begin sending photos back and forth while you're having sex, and you'll say almost anything at all while you're having an O. He may even believe all those things and feel like you're really fixed to him, in spite of every warning in advance. He likes how you feel on him and around him, and the things you say to him. You're the only one who does these things for him inn the way that you do and you find yourself loading his apartment with him so you can suck him at the door when he logs in, so you can kinda check him out and take up where you left off the evening before. It's not him so much as he *lets* you and you may blush around him but you're certainly not ashamed.

But then, he gets angry because of people you add on your Friends List, or because you are seeing your *other*. The rules were set in place at the beginning, but sex isn't just sex, is it? It's communicating things and building the other person up. I like to feel like I'm empowering someone at least a little. I'm also straight but have seen other women who exude a true strength and I found myself tripping all over myself in front of them like I was a little girl again. The same things happened with them or they sensed it and we stopped visiting very soon after.

How far do you go with someone, and have you broke your own rules to be a little selfish? With everyone being locked out of our fun, will you find yourself maybe falling into this because you have *lots to say* to someone in-world and want to *tell them all about it*?

black-and-white-couple-kiss-kristen-stew

Interesting. That is similar to what happened to me on several occasions before, and I'm sure to quite a lot of people here too. I get what you're saying, and you wouldn't believe the things some people do when there's a deep connection between you and that person.

About your friend who's angry because you're not... well, exclusive, from what I could make out of it, that's a ground rule you have to set from the get-go. That's going to avoid many issues later on, trust me. Some people will take exclusivity in-game seriously, where others will simply state as being on an open relationship.

Lastly, I'll go as far as the other person allows me to go.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

4 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

And why would they (whoever that is) say that?

Some men feel a little anxiety when you *put it on them*, don't they? 

'You' is a universal pronoun from TX.😆

Edited by PluushPuussy

15 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Okay, I don't want to risk being thrown off again, so I must ask: put what on them? 😏

I'm talking about when a woman makes them feel what they're doing, in spite of every acceptable norm and every negative connotation. Like when I flirt a little in World and the guys are like 'SLUT!' and I'm thinking 'ya, you're never going to feel it'. When a chica makes them feel it, hear it, smell it, and doesn't just bounce on it but swirls herself around in wide and lazy circles to bend that motherfucker inside her in every direction. When it pops out from inside, he hears it, and is confronted with what a woman is. When I toss my hair over them, squeeze my legs around them, and wiggle my shoulders over their face, so they can hide safely inside me and rest like 'home'. When you bounce the mattress beneath you and your thighs above you so he's not in control anymore. *This* is putting it on them, when they know just who you really are and want their Playstation.

Edited by PluushPuussy

4 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

I'm talking about when a woman makes them feel what they're doing, in spite of every acceptable norm and every negative connotation. Like when I flirt a little in World and the guys are like 'SLUT!' and I'm thinking 'ya, you're never going to feel it'. When a chica makes them feel it, hear it, smell it, and doesn't just bounce on it but swirls herself around in wide and lazy circles to bend that motherfucker inside her in every direction. When it pops out from inside, he hears it, and is confronted with what a woman is. When I toss my hair over them, squeeze my legs around them, and wiggle my shoulders over their face, so they can hide safely inside me and rest like 'home'. When you bounce the mattress beneath you and your thighs above you so he's not in control anymore. *This* is putting it on them, when they know just who really you are.

I'm not sure if "anxiety" is the right word in that situation. I think it's something more along the lines of feeling "aroused". Acceptable norms and negative connotations are different for everyone, depending on culture, upbringing, etc., but I know what you're saying.

5 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

I was trying to be nice and not have a pottymouth in the open.

It's okay, everyone here's an adult (at least I hope so), so I'm sure they can take it.

• 1 month later...

I find it is far easier to lay all cards on the table, and then check in on a person and see where they are. Effectively reminding them of where the lines are. If a person wants to be around you, they will only be bothered for a little bit and will move on. People tend to forget things rather easily when they connect very deeply. Imagine a cup full of water, that water is logic. Then you have a pitcher of water that is emotion/feelings. As you pour those feelings into the cup of logic, the logic starts getting displaced and removed from the glass to make way for the heavier fluid. It is normal to happen. As mentioned above, it is always good to find out if exclusivity is wanted and state ground rules. Then check in from time to time between each other. You know what is good for you, go with how you feel.

Everyone should just be totally honest from the start.  However, many in 3DXChat are not even sure of what they want because they don't yet have their own lives figured out.

I have my life figured out.  I know exactly what I want.  I am always honest, because only a fool would expect a relationship to work on dishonesty, and I am no fool.  I do not ever break my own rules and do anything which would potentially hurt the other person.

Edited by pretty