3DXChat Community

3 hours ago, panCDCA said:

That is true, but when it is causing so many issues with so many people and driving them away (even when he is blocked but creating new avis to create issues), it shouldn't be hard to realize that. I have found myself going to Jazzy less because of him. But if that is what she desires... then...

Wait, green dude. You're saying I was driving people form Jazzy Lounge ? Cool.I'm gonna show this post of yours to Lorelia, just to see what kind of bullshit you talk cause she, most of all, knows when I'm there I'm sitting AFK and spend 5-10 minutes per opening talking to her. I don't even communicate to with anyone in Jazzy.

Yes, some old time people left Jazzy some time ago, and guess what, I talk to everyone of them when I see them around and I know the reason they left.

You're talking bullshit Pan. You're not capable of talking anything else.

3 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

Wait, green dude. You're saying I was driving people form Jazzy Lounge ? Cool.I'm gonna show this post of yours to Lorelia, just to see what kind of bullshit you talk cause she, most of all, knows when I'm there I'm sitting AFK and spend 5-10 minutes per opening talking to her. I don't even communicate to with anyone in Jazzy.

Yes, some old time people left Jazzy some time ago, and guess what, I talk to everyone of them when I see them around and I know the reason they left.

You're talking bullshit Pan. You're not capable of talking anything else.

There is only you talking shit here Lux. I can refresh your memories.

19 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Ring, ring. Some names, some rumors.

nX9Uolq.png

LuxInterior bother newbies like a crazy.

NTpkC4s.png

Lux spread rumors behind his alts too. ThatΒ was funny. Β Lux thought that he would be bannedΒ (oh why so?) and he deleted his main character, thinking it might help him avoid the ban lol He created "Oblivion" and as we Β ignore each other, he asked me to iggy him on his new one character. After awhile he created new "LuxInterior". How many gifts he lost.

MZtltxC.png

Get a doctor Lux.Β We are customers and have the right not to be slandered.

2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.

All full originals were sent to the support service.

Β