3DXChat Community

Let`s talk.

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

Look man. Let me make thing clear once and for all.

I'mΒ  gonna copy this form your diary:

One who first time said it will be great to having sex with you and always points on your ass, but after few days changes his opinion and says"Oh,you think I am about it? I have many chicks for sex, I just want to know you closer".Β  Β  ~Sucker .

If this made you butthurt I'll explain myself to you. Yes, I was pointing at your ass and I sad it would be good if we banged...but that was before many ppl warned me that I'm gonna get trapped by a dude and this is the reason I changed my opinion.

All clear now?

You have to give me or to support these names of "many" who lied about me. I really don`t trust you because I know the way you do your shady things, manipulations and stuff.Β I will show to people all of your lie and how you spread rumors about many innocent people here. They are payers and they are equal between each other. You do all wrong.

40 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

You have to give me or to support these names of "many" who lied about me. I really don`t trust you because I know the way you do your shady things, manipulations and stuff.Β I will show to people all of your lie and how you spread rumors about many innocent people here. They are payers and they are equal between each other. You do all wrong.

EX.... ALL I WANT TO SAY IS KNOW THIS.... I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!! NOTHING ANYONE SAYS CAN EVER CHANGE THAT MY FRIEND.

Β 

5233678625_3ce279c017.jpg

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

You know what's funny? It all startedΒ when I checked one unknown avatar standingΒ every day behind my back. me.

You are paranoid, Lux. People said it to me time ago. Looks like it is true.Β You were checking everyone by pandora. I had and have my another character for world editor, i wasΒ at the Sin Club as many people do. It is a public and a general location in 3dxchat. By you logic, you can blame everyone in the Sin Club for standing behind your back lol What the planet are you from?

As i said before, I am not about to deal with douchebags and liars like you. As well as with ones who use alts in badΒ way. Hello Oneiros, ahah.

1 hour ago, ClaraLust said:

Ex,Β I don't know you or Lux, but you both seem like experienced people here. And this kind of answer feels childish. Then again, you can just ignore eachothers.Β 

It is your own subjective look on things. You don`t know how it is happening and you get here with no knowledge about the subject which is more childish. Don`t teach me.Β If you don`t like things that happen in this thread, pass by.

Okay Ex, so just asking for two grown up adultsΒ to act their age is childish? Wow, you know how to make your point. Have fun over your garbage drama.Β 

Edited by ClaraLust

Just now, ClaraLust said:

Okay Ex, so just asking for two grown up adults to act their age is childish? Wow, you know how to make your point. Have fun over your garbage drama. ❀️

Oh, so rude. Yes, it is childish if you have no idea about the thread. Have fun over you garbage place. ❀️

1 hour ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Oh, so rude. Yes, it is childish if you have no idea about the thread. Have fun over you garbage place. ❀️

Clara's place is not garbage at all. It's one of the best of RP rooms, maybe even the best one. Yeah, you can find some places with betterΒ aesthetics, butΒ aesthetics is not the only thing that counts.Β 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Clara's place is not garbage at all. It's one of the best of RP rooms, maybe even the best one. Yeah, you can find some places with betterΒ aesthetics, butΒ aesthetics is not the only thing that counts.Β 

It was actually more subtle. Clara placed me in her "garbage", I placed her in mine. I really love districts.Β But it doesn't picture the person.