3DXChat Community

Let`s talk.

☙𝔼𝕩❧

30 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Don't we all know it. He keeps saying this community is this and that, when he does EXACTLY the same over and over and now claims he can do worse than a DDoS attack. Yeah, we're all trembling in fear because of what he can do from behind a screen while locked up and shackled in his basement. And I knew he was going to read what I posted, so he's as predictable as he claims others to be.

So, as it appears the game is being attacked again and this person, (thing, calling it a person is giving IT too much credited) they have a pretty good legal reason to now look into the threat it made. AND if they can show that even it made some form of attempt, could probably file a lawsuit or at the very least  file a cease and desist order to prevent it from ever getting on this site, since it seems to love using the same name and has such an ego, that if it did come back would want the world to know and basically prove they broke the cease and desist or restraining order.

Making threats when the place is already being attacked is fool hardy and idiotic showing it has NO respect for anyone or anything.

Just now, panCDCA said:

So, as it appears the game is being attacked again and this person, (thing, calling it a person is giving IT too much credited) they have a pretty good legal reason to now look into the threat it made. AND if they can show that even it made some form of attempt, could probably file a lawsuit or at the very least  file a cease and desist order to prevent it from ever getting on this site, since it seems to love using the same name and has such an ego, that if it did come back would want the world to know and basically prove they broke the cease and desist or restraining order.

Making threats when the place is already being attacked is fool hardy and idiotic showing it has NO respect for anyone or anything.

I wouldn't be worried. Feeble threats from someone acting out of rage (all because he ran out of Ritalin, it seems) happens all over. He's as harmless as a baby. I've seen this so many times, and it's always the same. It fades away and will be forgotten.

1 minute ago, <TALONQUEEN> said:

you keep saying that. yet my view count keeps rising while yo ass working at my mcdonalds. see you in a few years still at mcdonalds 

Cool story, brah. Just like the one where you fantasize about attracting millions of people to 3DX because of some crappy videos.

7 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

I don't think that she is dangerous, it's really just a feeble threats and empty words without anything but rage and frustration behind them. I think she is just mentally ill person. What she really needs is a help of a therapist, but sadly decent therapist too pricy and people with mental illness often live in poverty.

8 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

I wouldn't be worried. Feeble threats from someone acting out of rage (all because he ran out of Ritalin, it seems) happens all over. He's as harmless as a baby. I've seen this so many times, and it's always the same. It fades away and will be forgotten.

True but still, it made threats and there is an attack..... I know it isn't but this just throws fuel on to a fire it is building against itself. I know if it were my business and someone was banned multiple times and came back making threats during an attack, I'd be having it investigated and lawyers on speed dial.

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I don't think that she is dangerous, it's really just a feeble threats and empty words without anything but rage and frustration behind them. I think she is just mentally ill person. What she really needs is a help of a therapist, but sadly decent therapist too pricy and people with mental illness often live in poverty.

Sadly yes, especially here in the states where a lot of insurance companies barely cover ANY mental health expenses. And I agree, it seems more a cry for attention, BUT it opens itself up to whatever legal issues it faces by making the threats DURING an attack. It definitely is not winning any supporters or friends. and in fact I refuse to talk about it any more because attention is what it seeks. The best way to hurt an attention seeker is to stop giving it ANY attention.

1 minute ago, panCDCA said:

True but still, it made threats and there is an attack..... I know it isn't but this just throws fuel on to a fire it is building against itself. I know if it were my business and someone was banned multiple times and came back making threats during an attack, I'd be having it investigated and lawyers on speed dial.

He won't do anything. He'll throw the usual generic and boring "I could destroy you all, but won't because it's not worth my time" excuse. He keeps contradicting himself too, so his credibility is so far past the line, that the line is a dot to him.

11 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

How deep your can bury yourself with your own lies Ex? You explicitly wrote you have 3 accounts. So..you lie now or you lied then. It's the same.

I never heard somebody hates you. Many ppl pity you and even more avoid you cause of drama you caused since 2014, not cause of your bad english.

I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. It's the malevolence inside you, Ex. Your need to report, your need to see people banned on forums and ingame, your constant screenshotting, your constant bringing of personal talk into public, even bringing people's personal stuff into public...things you do since 2014.

You started learning english in 2018..PMing me all the time asking me if you wrote something wrong. Then you write on forums I was getting on your nerves for correcting your english.

Well, let me tell you, you were annoying me like mad with all your asking  to correct your english..but I never complained.

Think about it, Ex.

I don`t lie, but you do this on me since 2018 year. Show me where I did that? I gave an example and I didn`t lie. You are trying to turn my words against me as well as you trying to put your words in my mouth. That is why I don`y like you since first days here. You give any information about any person with no arguments or proofs. Everything you can is to lie on people you don`t like.  I linked that forum thread. Where is a lie? I gave an example. If you have doubt, ask devs/support. No matter how much you lie here, you only have one method. I didn`t touch you these years, but you? When you heard my name in the place, you call me with any bad words: worse person you ever seen, maddest bitch and stuff. After that, you want me to respect you? You blows up after any my word. -"Lux, you are wrong",  -Lux blowed up!  :lol:

All your knowledge about people and about me based on a stupid thing.

12 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

I never heard somebody hates you.

Yep. You mean, If you heard something, it is true. If you didn`t hear, it is not. That is your Neanderthal Logic. I am know better what was in 2014 because i saw this by my own eyes. You just heard something yourself. The thing that you have heard something somewhere is a trick of trolls who, for lack of arguments, spread hatred. Maybe you just made it up, like you usually do. Yes, I used translator many years and not only I did it. Many people do this today. So what. Where did you get that I want to report or ban people?  If I do this, there is a reason. Normal civil behavior. You trying to blame me for nothing again?   Is it bad if someone asking for help in english? Btw, your english is not perfect at all.  Don`t try to play U.S.citizen. That sucks, hah. 

Okay, it was funny to read again. Take a grip sometimes lol

7 hours ago, JackPine said:

Make love, not war.  Why I am here.  I hope you all can find a way to find peace.  Life is too short to bicker and scuffle, especially in this virtual, and what should be utopian, world.

I agree 100%, but no one's at war, or at least I'm not. I don't hate the guy at all, I just pity him. I'm used to these loudmouths since the dawn of the Internet, so his attacks are easily deflected. I've dealt with a lot, lot worse, so the only thing he can do is make me laugh at how hard he tries to formulate a delusional story, then barfs it on a wall of text.

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

So. some dude explicitly wrote:

I have 3 accounts and do nothing bad. Someone has 10 and do the same nothing bad.

Now that dude writes he didn't write he had 3 accounts in 3DX and calls me a liar. Not only this, he even reports me cause I exposed him a a liar.

What to say? I'm not a shrink so I'm not an expert on these kind of deviations.

Bullshit and lie. Everything you can do. Any arguments?

I will add more. If people said a lie about me to you, why didn`t they do the same to me? You now spreading a lie on me based on a lie from other people? I see this differently. You are a clown who got to this forum to harass me as it was here some time ago. 

This is going nowhere. The fallacy of any online argument is that you want to get the last word in, only there never is a last word. This forum isn't a moderated debate, and this isn't the real world where "you wouldn't say that to my face" is a factor. All it's going to do is take time out of your day.

Nobody is saying the two of you have to be friends, but you don't need to engage each other either. This game is big enough that neither of you need to cross paths, and if you do, don't engage. All you need to do is stop posting about the other and this goes away. 

2 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

Says a notorius fake who continuously spams topics with bullshit about me just like you did today on Noir Desire's topic, and just like you did few months ago on Thamea's topic.

I wasn't present on forum for around 2 years, I haven't said a word to you for two years. So, what made you spam Thamea's topic with that crap about me out of nowhere?

Stop thinking about me Ex. Erase me from your memory. It's for you own good.

Continue you drama llama nonsense you do since 2014 and I will reappear again just like I reappeared few days ago after 2 years.

I gave my apologies to Noir. I respect to her. Not to you. Yes, you wasn`t here for less than a year. Don`t lie. You was here on your second character and was banned again for your lie lol And now you lie again? I didn`t create any drama llama in 2014, you lie on me again? You can`t stop, right? I am not about to deal with it. You made this mistake, touched my friends, you didn't give any apologies. You call me a maddest bitch to my friends being the same yourself. So now deal with it. And don`t be so nervous, you worth it x)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 5/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, Lux lnterior said:

So basically you say that ppl use alts for building in world editor? hahahahahahaha

This dude is either totally oblivious or just a pro troller....or a known multiaccount alt hopper ;)

Yes many do this! A Building Alt where you can build nearly 30 Hours to finish your "Vision" 

-No interruptions, World Editor is like an "Puzzle" sometimes that needs to be solved! Brain Storming!

Let say that you build something and you need 10 Hours for it! (And this is not really much)

A day has 24 Hours on my Planet!

-7 sleeping (Hopefully)

-8 working (Must)

-5 my Life 

so ..4 Hours left then Ooo

You have Friends,GF,Wifey,Dancing Bestie when you are in 3DX !

so another 

! it is not working like this for me! 

An Building "Alt" is really a good Thing!

So if I would have every single day 1 hour to build ..this would mean 

weeekkksss to finish it !

ofc you can write this in your profile that you are Building something not been available all the time

for weeks lol !

I just want to say and make it clear that many have an "Building Alt" just to build no more no less! 

Silence

12 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

No dude. I was banned cause you reported like mad. This is who you are. Screenshotting, reporting, asking for ban..a walking malevolence.

What your friends I touched? Many of your friends are also my friends. You completely lost it, Ex. You don't even know how many of them told me long ago how emotionally unstable you are and how many dramas you caused.

Keep on dreaming your dream, buddy....

Btw..about calling you maddest bitch...lol

Nobody needs to tell to no one about your mental state cause that state is pretty obvious to anyone reading your ramblings and I couldn't call you a bitch..I always talked about you as a male.

No dude, you was reported for your lies on me. My friends ain`t your friends, they don`t really like you. It is you who create drama here. Such a drama queen. You called me a maddest bitch. Do you lie on me again? And you called me a pretty woman. Ain`t you? Ah, I deleted these pics from my diary , such a weird memories, so you feel like you can lie on me again. I am so sorry that you didn`t get me. You are not my type. I don`t like liars as you. Stay drools so, silly. ;)

12 minutes ago, Rodin said:

Yes many do this! A Building Alt where you can build nearly 30 Hours to finish your "Vision" 

-No interruptions, World Editor is like an "Puzzle" sometimes that needs to be solved! Brain Storming!

Let say that you build something and you need 10 Hours for it! (And this is not really much)

A day has 24 Hours on my Planet!

-7 sleeping (Hopefully)

-8 working (Must)

-5 my Life 

so ..4 Hours left then Ooo

You have Friends,GF,Wifey,Dancing Bestie when you are in 3DX !

so another 

! it is not working like this for me! 

An Building "Alt" is really a good Thing!

So if I would have every single day 1 hour to build ..this would mean 

weeekkksss to finish it !

ofc you can write this in your profile that you are Building something not been available all the time

for weeks lol !

I just want to say and make it clear that many have an "Building Alt" just to build no more no less! 

Silence

Many ppl have a building alt, but most people are not building at all. This what I was saying before.

17 minutes ago, Rodin said:

So basically you say that ppl use alts for building in world editor? hahahahahahaha

This dude is either totally oblivious or just a pro troller....or a known multiaccount alt hopper ;)

You have made it clear before