3DXChat Community

Let`s talk.

☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

So basically you say that ppl use alts for building in world editor? hahahahahahaha

This dude is either totally oblivious or just a pro troller....or a known multiaccount alt hopper ;)

Yes, people use alts in WE. Is this something new for you? Which dude? Who is multiaccount alt hopper? What are you talking about? Can you be correct sometimes?

I'm thinking for no interruptions while you're mapping, planning, and working past the draft. When they see their ideas and wonder if it's close enough to what they imagined, and all of that. I would probably alt, too.

Only chattin, b/c the clubs are all sex right now. 

Edited by PluushPuussy
The comma was important

36 minutes ago, R0bT said:

Ok, I will Bite, why in the fuck would you need an alt to build?

For peace and quiet. Like you yourself say "when i am working i will usually use an alt so im not bugged".

42 minutes ago, R0bT said:

Ok, I will Bite, why in the fuck would you need an alt to build?

1. Builders who do really good builds are trying to be perfect in details. Complicated sofas,couches, beds,stools and what not, needs to fit with poses. It connected with group sex poses, because there are Betty and Bob for couple poses. For 3some builders should get an alt. But it is a small amount of builders. I hope I didn`t hurt any builder here.

2. It is cool to manage. I have a big build on my main character, I have another build on my second character and I use 3rd character as a base for details, parts for main builds. I create a text and stuff on my 3rd. Is more easier than to upload file by file and everything is clear in my head.

5HUfKeC.jpg

3. Some people use characters to save their builds on the server, but it is a way better to save it somewhere else like at google drive.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

In all honesty I can't understand what so wrong to use an alt. Even for sex.

I mean yes, if you are in exclusive relationship and made vows – fucking around on alt can be pretty nasty. Using alt to fuck with people heads talking with them on your alt and not revealing that it's you, making them believe that it's two (or 3 or 10) different people – nasty and fucked up. Or creating alt for trolling and personal attacks. Or to impersonate other person. Or maybe some other nasty stuff like those. I agree, it's wrong things to do. 

But what's so wrong about alts in general, even if used for sex/RP? For example some dominant girl or even guy can have a subby side and prefer using an alt for it. Or someone have a really slutty side, wanting to participate in public sex, kinks, etc. Some side that they ashamed to show people around on their main avi, so when they feels this way – they are using alt for it. I genuinely can't understand what is wrong about it. Is person obliged to show their internet friends EVERY side of their personality? Well, maybe in some utopia world without judgemental people – yes, but I believe that person have a right to keep some aspects of their life private. Hell, I don't show EVERY aspect of myself even to my rl friends. Like, only two of my rl friends know that I play 3dxchat and I don't feel that I am a bad person because of not informing others about it. 

I remember I saw other threads with discussion about alts and there some people were using the point, that it's not about privacy. That privacy is about person's rl address, name, credit card, etc and alts is about being transparent. Okay, maybe. But... Am I really obliged to be transparent? Because my life experience tells me that almost no one is transparent, even in real life, and I think it's pretty much alright, it's how human society works. 

I don't see anything wrong with using alts, unless you're actively trying to deceive someone. Like @Xizl says, we have not want to share all aspects of ourselves with people, strangers or close friends, and there's nothing wrong with that.

But given how sensitive a subject alts are for some users, I list my alternate avis on my profile to avoid nasty business. As for what I use them for? Well, I have a male alt for when I want to try male poses, and a fantasy-rp avi for when I'm hitting on elves and orcs and what have you :P I might even make a sci-fi avi eventually for Coriolis. 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

In all honesty I can't understand what so wrong to use an alt. Even for sex.

I mean yes, if you are in exclusive relationship and made vows – fucking around on alt can be pretty nasty. Using alt to fuck with people heads talking with them on your alt and not revealing that it's you, making them believe that it's two (or 3 or 10) different people – nasty and fucked up. Or creating alt for trolling and personal attacks. Or to impersonate other person. Or maybe some other nasty stuff like those. I agree, it's wrong things to do. 

But what's so wrong about alts in general, even if used for sex/RP? For example some dominant girl or even guy can have a subby side and prefer using an alt for it. Or someone have a really slutty side, wanting to participate in public sex, kinks, etc. Some side that they ashamed to show people around on their main avi, so when they feels this way – they are using alt for it. I genuinely can't understand what is wrong about it. Is person obliged to show their internet friends EVERY side of their personality? Well, maybe in some utopia world without judgemental people – yes, but I believe that person have a right to keep some aspects of their life private. Hell, I don't show EVERY aspect of myself even to my rl friends. Like, only two of my rl friends know that I play 3dxchat and I don't feel that I am a bad person because of not informing others about it. 

I remember I saw other threads with discussion about alts and there some people were using the point, that it's not about privacy. That privacy is about person's rl address, name, credit card, etc and alts is about being transparent. Okay, maybe. But... Am I really obliged to be transparent? Because my life experience tells me that almost no one is transparent, even in real life, and I think it's pretty much alright, it's how human society works. 

Oh come on. Nearly everyone in exclusive relationships fucks around on alts.

This is the main reason why some ppl whine about disrupted privacy during the dark age of Pandora. Typical whiners were ppl who were shagging around on alts after wishing good night to his/her hubby/wife, or some "alpha BBCs" who were sucking dicks on their female alts.

There are plenty of online games with multiple character creation possibilities where alts are shown. In some, alts are automatically added to guild or clan when created.

But here is different. Here some people create one whole fake persona around an avatar. They build a story around it and they're afraid it will crumble down if someone sees they play other stories with multiple avis. That's that so called "privacy".

So my point is clear. I'm for transparency ..but not with some hack. If it's not possible without a hack, then I'm all for secrets keeping. ;)

Edited by Lux lnterior

4 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Oh come on. Nearly everyone in exclusive relationships fucks around on alts.

Maybe. I don't know. I don't have a statistics. 

But what can I say for sure – not everyone (probably even not a majority) of people who fuck around on alts are participating in exclusive relationships.

Maybe it's just my circle, but most of my friends here are not into exclusive relationships. Yeah, they can have special person, but still openly fuck around with others. Big chance that they have an alts too. I informed about some, but probably the real numbers are much bigger. And I don't see anything bad in this to be honest. I have an alt myself. I was married, but I never were in exclusive relationship here, the very idea of being exclusive sex-wise in a sex game does not attract me. Not saying it's a bad thing though, just not my cup of tea.

11 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

There are plenty of online games with multiple character creation possibilities where alts are shown. In some, alts are automatically added to guild or clan when created.

Yeah. And there are plenty, probably even more, of online games where alts are not shown. And there are some where no alts are possible at all. Games are different. I don't see why 3dxchat should change the way it is. 

14 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

If it's not possible without a hack, then I'm all for secrets keeping.

It's possible if devs would want it. I mean if account wide ignore were possible, then making alt visible most probably possible too. But I guess devs prefer things how they are. And considering how much more populated 3dxchat became even compared with 1.5 years ago when I started to play – seems like it was not so bad decision.

Xizl

I don't know what's possible or not. Probably account wide ignore can be possible without alts revealing but dev don't wnat to implement it, or it's vice versa..to implement it, they need to bring back the old ID system and make it all vulnerable to Pandora again.

If the latter is true then I'm OK with the status quo.

Edited by Lux lnterior

Ahah, reading every your post, laughing, trying to be serious, but no, i can`t lol

First of all. i didn`t see where did you get you numbers and information. Every your word as was a lie and still a lie.

I have one active account only.Old one from 2015 I used in 2015 last time and many knows it. I don`t hide it. I gave just an example in that thread. I just started to learn english at 2018. Maybe I could put something like "for example", but i thought people got this right. Anyway, this can be seen in context.  That is why I was reacted on Robs post like what the 10 accounts he was talking about x) People hates me since 2014 partially because of my english. I hope today is better a little. I am not against if someone have many accounts, if this one don`t do anything bad. Okay, it was funny.

13 minutes ago, IKushiel said:

gosh, such a hassle. cant you kids just avoid each other like normal humans instead getting on each others throat here? Oo

I was doing that for two years when the guy was dragging my name through his mud ingame and on forums. I was silent.

But you know how it is, you can't test somebody's patience for a lifetime.

I didn't exchange a word with Ex for 2 years. I don't know why that malevolent creature keeps mentioning me around. That's some big compulsion going on.

9 minutes ago, said:

you're a pile of infeced monkey feces. made ya look bitch! don't bother responding. i won't be reading or replying. 

🤣 This guy... You keep saying that, and yet, you're still lurking on these forums, spitting out the same script over and over. You've been banned, and you know exactly why. Once banned with one account, all the others will eventually be also swept away. What, were you under the illusion by creating a new one, that you would start anew with a clean record?

As predictable as you were, you did read and replied/edited your previous post, so that's rich. Shoo now, mosey on.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

8 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

🤣 This guy... You keep saying that, and yet, you're still lurking on these forums, spitting out the same script over and over. You've been banned, and you know exactly why. Once banned with one account, all the others will eventually be also swept away. What, were you under the illusion by creating a new one, that you would start anew with a clean record?

I agree @Charlie Masterson. Just a truly sick individual with delusions of grandeur and a superiority complex looking for attention. I see the name and block. I don't even read what it says anymore. There are very few people I truly have no respect for and this is one of them.

Edited by panCDCA

14 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

I agree @CharlieMasterson. Just a truly sick individual with delusions of grandeur and a superiority complex looking for attention. I see the name and block. I don't even read what it says anymore. There are very few people I truly have no respect for and this is one of them.

Don't we all know it. He keeps saying this community is this and that, when he does EXACTLY the same over and over and now claims he can do worse than a DDoS attack. Yeah, we're all trembling in fear because of what he can do from behind a screen while locked up and shackled in his basement. And I knew he was going to read what I posted, so he's as predictable as he claims others to be.

Edited by Charlie Masterson