3DXChat Community

Let`s talk.

☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

Yeah, but I'll have tough times talking to women like " come over here, bitch!!, "bend over, white slut !". It's not in my nature.

That's manners and common courtesy talking. White BBC's don't have those.

2 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

It was exactly what I ment, but Ex had an exteremly subjective view on reality and sometimes that kind of view makes you see things that didn't happen, so  I've been labaled as a hater (a white man who hates white people???).

Extremely subjective is about you, Lux.

49 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Yeah, but I'll have tough times talking to women like " come over here, bitch!!, "bend over, white slut !". It's not in my nature.

Give us more of your tales. please. Create a topic about them. Good idea, isn`t it?

11 minutes ago, R0bT said:

Get a room you two

I know you can ignore user on forum, but there any setting that can make your own posts invisible to someone?

One can hope.

The best thing to do is to make my posts invisible to him. There will be peace then. ;)

5 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Leave your excuses to the future Lux. You blew up just because I said you were wrong. Very adequate and correct of you. Now get off and let people talk without hate.

Rofl..

I was wrong about what? About telling you on the other topic that the exodus Of people from 3DX never happened?

Let me repeat it - that exodus never happened. You imagined it.
And let me tell you that other thing again - 90% of leavers dont leave - they just open alts. 

30 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Rofl..

I was wrong about what? About telling you on the other topic that the exodus Of people from 3DX never happened?

Let me repeat it - that exodus never happened. You imagined it.
And let me tell you that other thing again - 90% of leavers dont leave - they just open alts. 

lol Is it your own experience? Really?  The world works differently. There are customers and the products. If the customer is not satisfied, they stop buying the product. That is how it works.

All developers knows that and they works accordingly with that. I have no idea what the nonsense you are talking about. It works like that in general. You trying to put your own experience here, but it is small percent. I didn't want to go back until they added what I and many others had asked for. They added this in the end. Absolutely no one will waste their money on a product that doesn't satisfy their needs. It is simple as it is. 

18 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Oh. Good morning Ex. Did you dream about me?

Let me repeat myself. You wrote many ppl left the game cause of Pandora.  No, they didnt.

If I remember good, you came back when They still didnt add anything except world editor. And your return in game was the worst thing that happened to me in 3DX. ;)
Well , at least admit I was a good english teacher.

I had such a good dream. "Good" can`t be connected with you. Thanks. 

Yes, many people left the game cause of pandora.  First of all, there were messages in wc from people who were blamed for nothing. It`s simple to get them. They are customers.

Second, I invited friends to 3dx and one of them left this in a month, came back to sl. Thanks to pandora and the hell that was happening around. I got to the forum the same day with critics.

You can`t get the simple logic. Any customer will never pay for the product that can`t satisfy them. If you didn`t see people leaving, it doesn`t mean they didn`t. I saw a lot of them. I was going with this to the forum. People here told you about that, but you like a crazy repeat your nonsense. There are devs, there are their statistic. If it was fine as you trying to picture here, they never change it. If a developer loses money, they probably do something about it. Logical? Or do you think that you know everything and everyone else is stupid? Yes, you are wrong in your conclusions and there many things which points on it.

45 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

And your return in game was the worst thing that happened to me in 3DX.

Yeah, you were hinting on it since first days i met you. Such a hater.

Oh, I always had a soothing influence on you.You vent out on me, release it all and then you sleep like a little lamb.

Still, there was no exodus from 3DX, and this player base who is playing now is putting big pressure on server. Thats why Gizmo announced works on server.

I didnt write all was fine I 3DX.I only wrote there was no mass leaving for reasons you wrote. Nobody here told me anything. It was just you and your imaginary things.

WC calmed down after devs introduced 60 secs break. Thats what made trolls shut their mouths. It has nothing to do with what you wrote.

You should leave your thoughts about lambs for anyone else. I didn`t say about massive leaving, I said about many people that can be serious as well for 3dx, but still many. Google the difference.

15 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Nobody here told me anything. It was just you and your imaginary things.

Yes, my fault. She said that to everyone there includes you. My things ain`t imaginary. I use internet unlike you. You can try this as well.

17 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

WC calmed down after devs introduced 60 secs break. Thats what made trolls shut their mouths. It has nothing to do with what you wrote.

For the first time, the WC calmed down after they changed the ignore system. WC was calmed about things connected with pandora which were creating blaming, shaming and fake news. This is a fact. I am sorry if your eyes were somewhere else, but not in the world chat.

You got it all wrong. Ppl used that program to try to fight fake news, fakery and decieving.That was a nightmare for trolls and stalkers. But like a wrote on other topic, it was a hack and hacks need to removed from game.

I only wished accountwide ignore back. Thats all. For example, I have 15 avis of one dude on ignore list. He creates alt after alt. With accountwide ignore I just had to ignore one avi.

2 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

You got it all wrong. Ppl used that program to try to fight fake news, fakery and decieving.That was a nightmare for trolls and stalkers. But like a wrote on other topic, it was a hack and hacks need to removed from game.

I only wished accountwide ignore back. Thats all. For example, I have 15 avis of one dude on ignore list. He creates alt after alt. With accountwide ignore I just had to ignore one avi.

Don`t put words in my mouth. People used Pandora to track down people's accounts to find out their alts for blaming people for this, without any knowledge of why they used alts, which is stupid because many people used it for the world editor and still use it this way. When Pandora got a reputation for being something trusting, World Chat and some local chats was in links to screenshots, the bad ones started using photoshop on them, spreading fake news. There were a simple logic for 3dx people: no pandora, no problem. 

I myself would like account wide ignore system back, but with a good level of security to avoid old drama times and to keep privacy which is a must today.