3DXChat Community

Let`s talk.

1 minute ago, PluushPuussy said:

Right. I wasn't believing myself when I was typing that anyway. That wasn't even my optimism speaking but my frustration in a clever disguise.

Expressing frustration as optimism is a lovely thing :)

9 minutes ago, BadWord said:

Ok, so Giz just state we getting days and Xgold when the game is back up. What yaΒ΄ll gonna buy? I might marry someone...

Maybe gifts for friends. Someone left a tacky one on my in-world profile and deserves something dirty back.
It was hot and bad at the same time, and he knew I wouldn't delete it lol Hot nasty bastardΒ πŸ₯°

For DDOS attacks you cant beat a program called fail2ban

You make a serverΒ  rule somebody breaks the rule example (3 login errors in 15 minutes) they get banned for as long as you predetermined,Β  repeat offenders also get special treatment plus you get a handy little email containing all of their info.

17 minutes ago, kesha1982 said:

For DDOS attacks you cant beat a program called fail2ban

You make a serverΒ  rule somebody breaks the rule example (3 login errors in 15 minutes) they get banned for as long as you predetermined,Β  repeat offenders also get special treatment plus you get a handy little email containing all of their info.

I am not a spec in this area, but I think if there would exist some programs that you "can't beat", companies would not suffer from DDoS attacks. Especially large ones with enough money to pay for any kind of program. But they are still vulnerable to some attacks. So I think it's not as easy as you say.

Your attacker will be using proxy servers most will originate from China. You may be able to get some temporary relief blocking complete ISP's manually. For example a log shows 123.456.678.901 as an offender you can block the whole ISP by blocking 123.456.0.0/16

1 hour ago, BadWord said:

How nice it is that people managed to troll and bs enough to get the SERVER DOWN thread closed.

Β 

Also, IΒ΄m over 100 ponts, what do I get?

saddly we had a certain someone spamming his discord server in server down topic ^^

ohh wait it was the same person that did the same in the official 3dxchat discordΒ  by comming in 3dxchat discord and spamming his discord lolΒ 

Edited by Aliviax

18 hours ago, BadWord said:

Ok, so Giz just state we getting days and Xgold when the game is back up. What yaΒ΄ll gonna buy? I might marry someone...

I don't know, can I convert to cash to pay my broadband bill?Β  Going to need it once the game is back!Β πŸ€ͺ

43 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

I will change my name again. I became unsatisfied by IIIEXIII. It should be IEXI or IIEXIIΒ πŸ˜„

It should be anything but that, but lets not go over this subject again.

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Very good suggestion.Β  Typically the one who lets me bend their ear most when in the club.Β  They need to open up, I left my thermos behind the bar!Β β˜•

Yesterday night i was at some cool place. There was a good host. You can tip to a host too!Β ^_^Β And to dancers as well whenΒ 3dxchat will be open again.