3DXChat Community

My suggestions for added game content.

BadWord

@Lisa @Gizmo

First off, I think the recent aditions to the game have been mostly good ones. So I am pretty happy! But of course I got suggestions. Enjoy.

Here goes, in no particular order.

Cumshots. More! They are "needed" in the 3somes, at least one for each combination of avis (MMM and whatever else there is?) and definetly a "from behind" for all types of 1v1.

Clothing. The function to change color on everything, and socks +more for the man avis. For the woman avis, just give me a fur-jacket (fake fur obviously!!!) and I´ll be happy. I guess I want a closed belly swimsuit too, but I will not be greedy.

Dice/roll. I would really like to see this function return to the chatbox, it´s just soo usefull for just about everything.

Old poses. There is a lot of poses that are FF or other combo exclusive that really should be avaliable for every combination. Missionary anal is a great example (I heard from a friend).

Blinking effects. In the room editor there are blinking effects, I would really like to see each of them get a mirror one, so I can make stuff turn off at the same time another turn on.

Sport poses. Let my avi do pushups, squats, situps and the split.

Another drink. We can carry and drink from a beer bottle. How about adding a paper coffe mug?

Edit in offline mode. The possibility to use the room editor even when the servers are down or I for some reason don´t have online access.

Edited by BadWord
added one

Totally agree on most of this. 
Cum deffinitely needs more attention in 3dx, not just cumshot variations.

And yeah, some non sex-related stuff would improve the game experience for sure... there are a lot of potential poses that could be done, the new "chatting on the phone" stance is a good step in the right direction at least (even though it's weird that you're talking to your hand 🤪).

Same goes for clothes, it mostly feels like you're being forced to dress slutty... a few more casual clothes would be appreciated indeed. 

An offline editor would be usefull even if the servers are up, you get easily distracted by private messages otherwise when you're trying to get something done. 😋

I approve of practically everything, especially the offline editor especially in this down server period. In addition I suggest a way to edit teams, teams with other people in order to get help or teach, as well as making creations first. In short, a team of workers :) obviously I don't say too many people, but at least in two

Also to add to my list just recalling; Hickeys/love bites on neck, inner thighs even ass! :P And also hand imprints on the ass from when you get a good spanking ❤️ And nail marks down a man's back because when he goes deep, definitely drawing!