3DXChat Community

XeniaLynn: My Little Hello

XeniaLynn

Hello Forum,

Since the game is currently dealing with some issues, I decided to hop on this forum for the first time and write a small hello and introduction.
What else am I going to do, right?

I've been playing since November, and I have to say that it took me by surprise.
The game is advertised so differently from what it really is, and in a way, it's giving it too little credit.
I came here with one idea, probably the same one as most people who first logged in...
In my case, that's been the only thing I've not done yet, but that's beside the point.
I've been meeting new people on a daily basis and have been having a great time getting to know some of you. And like I said, I never expected the game to be so social and full of creative spirits building these crazy rooms that you guys make. In the end, that's what got me to stay way longer than I had initially planned. And it's the reason I'm still coming back. Keep it up, guys :)

I'm Xenia, 24 (turning 25 in a few days as of writing), and I'm an addict.
Just kidding, I'm not the most actively online person... I can come online day after day for a week and then disappear for a while.
Life tends to grab hold of you sometimes, so for those who are wondering... No worries, I'm just busy being productive (as much as I can in these times).

I'm hoping to reach out, via this forum, to some of the friends I made. So if you're reading this, say hi :)
I'm not great at this whole diary thing, but I might come back and write down some interesting experiences I've had, but for now I'm going to just leave this post here and answer any questions or comments you guys post.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Stay healthy ;)

- Xenia

༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽  .........  (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)      

OMG its almost your birthday! wooooooo! Now ill have to desperately look for a gift to give you via the form instead of in game. 

Well i hope you have a fantastic birthday Xeni. Please have some wine for me :)

╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐(trying to do a funny dance)

RayyRayy

https://gph.is/g/Z8ppyY0 

14 minutes ago, RayyRayy said:

༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽  .........  (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)      

OMG its almost your birthday! wooooooo! Now ill have to desperately look for a gift to give you via the form instead of in game. 

Well i hope you have a fantastic birthday Xeni. Please have some wine for me :)

╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐(trying to do a funny dance)

RayyRayy

https://gph.is/g/Z8ppyY0 

Thanks! 😆 I'll make sure it gets done.