3DXChat Community

Demonica

3 hours ago, BadWord said:

Guess it would be more who stick around after a nice bang (men and women) if it lasted under 2 hours...

Well I have been known to go long.

2 hours ago, Nektar said:

If it lasted for two hours I'd stick around. I would be too exhausted to move

(In my best Joey Tribbianni) Hey, howyadoin.....😎

2 hours ago, PluushPuussy said:

Or guys who sext *at* you and not *to* you. It's like they have all this stuff in Notepad and paste a paragraph at a chica, and I'm feeling like 'this isn't going to be fun, it's not energizing, and nothing I want to do will fit into his script'. I agree with panCDCA because no one has a script for that and sometimes I really don't want him to do anything at all, except let me play and have some fun with him and there are a few things I need from it. If I don't feel a little sexy lounging on top of him in my underwear or a little naked, kissing him all over while I'm stroking him or rolling his balls over my fingers, teasing his scalp with my nails, or just whatever while we talk about nothing then he's not going to feel very much from me in sex. 

For as selfish as men can be in sex they are kinda blind to how selfish a woman will let them be on a Sunday sofa.

I CAN be very "almost scriptish" BUT it depends on the partner. The experience is ONLY as good as the partner you are with. SO, you're right, if you or my partner needs to take control I am all for them saying stfu and let me. To me, pleasing the one I am with is far more erotic and gets me off more. 

Also another big turn on is tell your partner what you are doing in real life. If you are thumbing the precum in circles on the head making it glisten as you hand glides up and down the throbbing shaft, or how your thumb is pressing your love pearl down and in circles as your 2 middle fingers curl and uncurl inside you, using your wetness to slide them deeper and faster, Your pinkie and forefinger rubbing your mound as your other hand lifts your tit and you nibble your nipple and suckle it.

BUT in all honesty it is hard to find a woman that appreciates that. In a game of sexual freedom many still are too scared to just let loose and see what they may or may not like.

• 1 month later...