3DXChat Community

DDos Attack !

Maxinejuicer

13 minutes ago, Ammini said:

I can download the patch easily, but patcher freezes at 0% with firewall and antivirus screens turned off.

So, @Gizmo either something wrong with patcher itself and it needs fix or we just need new game client v.414 available for download from members area.

Same here, and I have other friends that are having the same issue.

Edit:

Seems like if you launch the patcher itself manually it works. I think the game itself isn't exiting quick enough and is holding locks on files.

Edited by rhet

Just now, AmyLaRouche said:

You need to run Patcher.exe as Administrator and then it works :)

I always run all 3DX .exe files as administrator, so this is not the issue, alas.

6 minutes ago, Ammini said:

I always run all 3DX .exe files as administrator, so this is not the issue, alas.

There's loads of people downloading the patch and logging in at the same time, so it won't work properly for everyone tonight. Give it time.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

1 minute ago, Charlie Masterson said:

There's loads of people downloading the patch and logging in at the same time, so it won't work properly for everyone tonight. Give it time.

The issue isn't downloading the patch, it's applying the patch. Which is all done locally and isn't affected by bandwidth or number of users.

@Ammini You don't need to run it as Admin, but run Patcher.exe by itself without launching 3DX. That worked for me and a few other folks.

1 minute ago, rhet said:

The issue isn't downloading the patch, it's applying the patch. Which is all done locally and isn't affected by bandwidth or number of users.

@Ammini You don't need to run it as Admin, but run Patcher.exe by itself without launching 3DX. That worked for me and a few other folks.

Yes, I already figured this out - before I didn't need to launch the patcher separately, but it already had checkbox "Run as Administrator" there, so it was able to run without any problems. This time I just have to run it manually, choosing option from drop down menu "Run as Administrator".