3DXChat Community

Ideas, comments - more realistic game, poses

Angelqueen

Heey dear devs! @Gizmo @Lisa

I found a nice page (https://www.mixamo.com) as you can find plenty of in-game poses! Do you upload them there, or can you download poses for the update from there?
I ask because there are plenty of good dance / idle / carrying and sex pose bases up there. Have you thought about how you can get inspiration from such sites by supporting the game, making your work easier, or not?
My next question is: could these animations be combined into longer ones? A two-step dance is not exactly a dance ... Connect similar dances and give a random (button) opportunity to play them? (like as I suggested for pole-dance and future lap-dance?)
+ + +
About idle/laying/sitting poses ... the phone pose is very good, although there is no phone in hand. Could you do similar but more dynamic "sitting-talking / laying-bed-couch/idle" poses? If that were the case, the playing field would be much more realistic, even if the players are just afk!
I enclose a few examples for you!
It would take a lot idea to look and play better, but I think there are 2 categories anyway!
Caracter customization:
1. Jacket category: cape, jacket, coat... ect .. everything that can be worn in the top and dress category! Would more cool the game significantly ...
2. Things in hand as a “wearable” category: this could even be bought in gold and turned off in the same way as pants or a t-shirt. They could be: beer, mobile, flowers, umbrellas ... poses could be attached to them, which cannot be used without them ...

The picture would be just such an idle pose + a new hairstyle type!

Névtelen00_0000.png

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 11:37 AM, Angelqueen said:

Heey dear devs! @Gizmo @Lisa

I found a nice page (https://www.mixamo.com) as you can find plenty of in-game poses! Do you upload them there, or can you download poses for the update from there?
I ask because there are plenty of good dance / idle / carrying and sex pose bases up there. Have you thought about how you can get inspiration from such sites by supporting the game, making your work easier, or not?
My next question is: could these animations be combined into longer ones? A two-step dance is not exactly a dance ... Connect similar dances and give a random (button) opportunity to play them? (like as I suggested for pole-dance and future lap-dance?)
+ + +
About idle/laying/sitting poses ... the phone pose is very good, although there is no phone in hand. Could you do similar but more dynamic "sitting-talking / laying-bed-couch/idle" poses? If that were the case, the playing field would be much more realistic, even if the players are just afk!
I enclose a few examples for you!
It would take a lot idea to look and play better, but I think there are 2 categories anyway!
Caracter customization:
1. Jacket category: cape, jacket, coat... ect .. everything that can be worn in the top and dress category! Would more cool the game significantly ...
2. Things in hand as a “wearable” category: this could even be bought in gold and turned off in the same way as pants or a t-shirt. They could be: beer, mobile, flowers, umbrellas ... poses could be attached to them, which cannot be used without them ...

The picture would be just such an idle pose + a new hairstyle type!

Névtelen00_0000.png

A saw again the mixamo's poses..(https://www.mixamo.com) ...so many option... but devs still not use all of them (of course only usefull poses)!! Why???? These can hype so high the game.... and make it much better! So why not?