3 some poses Suggestions

Aliviax

hello community and lovely @Gizmo and @Lisa  

i wanted to point out the lack of 3 some poses 

i was thinking ..we play a game to have fun do some cool fantasies 

but where are the 3 some poses ??? 

Game needs 3 some poses be it MMF MFF MMM FFF whatever 

its nice get solo chill poses and duo but we lack 3 some poses 

Pesonally i know that even 4 some poses are viable but i wont go there ill stay in 3 some sex poses so ppl can work their own fantasies.

later ill do a research and post some 3 some ideas knowing how avatars here work so they be easy and viable to be made 

Edited by Aliviax

3 hours ago, Atalas said:

I don't think we need these really. There are enough 3some poses, and the game needs more work in other department, than focusing on these poses, which aren't a priority frankly.

Here ur first mistake...you said we dont need without even mention what we need ..without give any argument :) without mention what other departments and what ....

No worries i take it other deparments u mean bugs etc  but those are being handle by Gizmo :) 

you know a company can work on many things same time cause emploees work in different deparmnets ^^ 

for example we have the programmer and we have the animators the riggers the moddelers ...it would be bad buisness have them all work in same stuff when its not their department ^^

So we have gizmo for bugs etc and we got lisa for other stuff :) also many players same time create from clothes hairs even poses and tattoos ..

And so far what Games lacks more and havent got much is 3some poses ...dont believe me ? count how many MF FF MM we have and how many 3 some poses we have 😝

i havent count the 3some '''sex'' pose but i guess bellow 10 

So common sense says when u have lets say for the sake of example 50 MF FF MM and 10 MMF then its very clear what is lacking in the sex pose department 

See i state '' poses Sex departmnet '' we got many departments bugs clothes customization ...

So what i say is:  If its to create For the poses departments lets not make for now solo or duo lets do few 3 somes and then we go back to solo duo etc lol 

cause as things are now 3somes are being left behind 

So for example X dev works on bugs or other departmnts as u mention mister Atalas and Y dev can work on poses department without anything left behind :)

Simple ? yes ? Ofc it is :) 

Also the bean chair new pose that personaly i like 

Should be added in bed also and maybe even a seperate trigger so we can use it with other furnitures and not only the bean chair 

i wanna thank nikki for telling me how this chair is called haha cause i was calling it puffy relax chair :) 

here a pic example of the pose 

we could build a bench or whatever and add the trigger for this pose via build editor to wherever we like :) 

2020-05-10 19-43-22_30884.jpg

Edited by Aliviax

On 5/8/2020 at 8:55 PM, Aliviax said:

ok i had some minitues free time and found some 3somes  that could implemented in game or to just inspire you 

all those are 3D from various 3D animators or 3D artists 

i will find more 3somes when i have time again community can post also ofc 3somes they would like to see 

23~1.jpg

180923_DMGB_04~1.jpg

sample_2a3ab2092e3790ef89ef5aece82467fe~1.jpg

unnamed~1.jpg

The 2. is my favorite one... i need this :) ( but maybe that can 4-some pose to...dont you think??? ;) )

On 5/13/2020 at 12:42 PM, Angelqueen said:

The 2. is my favorite one... i need this :) ( but maybe that can 4-some pose to...dont you think??? ;) )

Favorites or not we need more lol 

vanila we do IRL Game is for other more naughty stuff lol 

ok found this pose ..

Its a 4some pose hahaha its perfect time for 3dxchat Game to reach new hights by introducing 4 some 

now this 4 some isnt realy hard 

they laid i floor person dont require much animation the other 2 men tho ofc require animation and the girl also 

anyways i think its perfect time for 3dxchat to make leaps 

4some animations or 3somes ofc they have more work thatn the duo poses but there are many animations in many poses that do not require thta much job 

anyways here a pic of the pose i found 

01.jpg

here 1 more easy 4 some that do not require much complex animation 

why i say easy ? well you can animate girls hands stroking the men (easy ) copy pasta in dope sheet lol - some facial expression to the girl and to men 

and animate girls head moving toward the standing man or the standing man thrusting again copy pasta loop 

ill say again :) imagine 3dxchat introduce 4 some poses  it will be a big Leap forward a big advertizment for the game and i assume ppl will love it  hahaa

EReImHTUUAAgU0n.jpg

Before considering stuff like foursomes, they should figure out a more obvious way to see or choose wich spot of a pose you'll occupy... i mean, it's not even clear which position you'll end up in when using one on one samesex poses... at least you can swap the position there though.

Poses should display more information in general, because when you get an invite, the preview image literally tells you nothing... it's weird to end up in an anal pose if you didn't want to or you grow a dick out of nowhere all of the sudden. 😜

Edited by JuJu92

8 hours ago, Aliviax said:

here 1 more easy 4 some that do not require much complex animation 

why i say easy ? well you can animate girls hands stroking the men (easy ) copy pasta in dope sheet lol - some facial expression to the girl and to men 

and animate girls head moving toward the standing man or the standing man thrusting again copy pasta loop 

ill say again :) imagine 3dxchat introduce 4 some poses  it will be a big Leap forward a big advertizment for the game and i assume ppl will love it  hahaa

EReImHTUUAAgU0n.jpg

Perfect for FMMM foursome! ;)