3DXChat Community

The game keeps freezing for me 😡 I think I've followed all the steps from customer support. I've even had someone from the support team confirm that my laptop meets all the minimum requirements. I'm running the game at the lowest quality and screen resolution. Yet still the game will freeze on me. I'll be able to play for a little bit, but at some point it freezes. It's very frustrating.

I thought it could be my internet, but my laptop still shows as connected to wifi. Also, I can still hear the music playing in the game. The picture just freezes. If it was an internet issue I would think my laptop would show as not connected, or the game would unfreeze once connection was regained. So I'm at a loss 🤷‍♀️

I really like this game and want to keep playing but if I can't figure this out, I'm going to have to stop my membership. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

if there is sound, but the picture freezes, you need to try different versions of the drivers on the video card...

p.s. It is a pity that your experience begins with technical problems. In addition, you should always focus on the recommended system requirements. Minimum requirements guarantee a launch, but not a quality game. It has always been like this in all games :(

Intel https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/products/80939/graphics-drivers.html
amd https://www.amd.com/en/support

nvidia https://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=eng

Edited by Takisa

3 hours ago, JessieRabbit said:

The game keeps freezing for me 😡 I think I've followed all the steps from customer support. I've even had someone from the support team confirm that my laptop meets all the minimum requirements. I'm running the game at the lowest quality and screen resolution. Yet still the game will freeze on me. I'll be able to play for a little bit, but at some point it freezes. It's very frustrating.

I thought it could be my internet, but my laptop still shows as connected to wifi. Also, I can still hear the music playing in the game. The picture just freezes. If it was an internet issue I would think my laptop would show as not connected, or the game would unfreeze once connection was regained. So I'm at a loss 🤷‍♀️

I really like this game and want to keep playing but if I can't figure this out, I'm going to have to stop my membership. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

can u tell us ur pc specks ..cpu -gpu  and ram also in what graphic settings is ur game ..example extreme high settings high medioum low ? nevermind u said on lowest to me it seems ur lappy cant handle the game ....

also do u have the game on SSD or a simple drive ? 

its best if game is on ssd for faster load times .

also if ur laptop barely meets recomended specks u might need to try optimize ur laptop 

anyways tell us that so we see whats the issue :) 

Edited by Aliviax

this is mostly self-hypnosis and there is no real benefit from it... such methods do not even improve quality by 5%. And if there are hardware problems, then there clearly needs to be a gain of at least 30-50% in order for something to become noticeably better... the most effective way is to update the pc ... i says this for the future that people would not think about magic programs that will give them + 100 fps

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this post and offer help :) Secondly here is some of the info you asked for:

My processor says "Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz"

Installed RAM 8.00GB

I think my GPU is Intel(R) HD Graphic Family 

I have changed my graphics to low and I made my resolution lower, despite my laptop's display resolution being 1366 x 768 (please let me know if the lower resolution helps at all because I'd prefer a higher resolution to see more clearly).

Also someone told me to set my FPS Limit to "No Limit". Is that hepful?

I'm not sure what an SSD is, so I think I might just have the game on a simple drive. But I'd like to know more about that if poss.

Again thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.

yes it is very frustrating to have to restart your pc manually. 1 year that I play with my assus without problem and fixes it appears for me on May 6. I understand your help Alivia to give us improvements for our pc especially the window that we have to blow up the security to install the game ... can be a problem of fact and to be expected to solve all these bug

7 hours ago, JessieRabbit said:

@Takisa firstly, I have no doubt that you are beautiful as well 😊 and secondly, how do I "try different versions of drivers on my video card"? Is that what the Intel link will show me? I'm in the US. Not sure if that matters at all 🤷‍♂️

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/intel-hd-graphics-driver-download-4590.html

try one of their different versions, in addition, check the temperature, overheating and freezing of the video may be related

http://www.ccleaner.com/speccy

look at the temperatures of the processor and video during the running game, the game should be in the window, "window mode"

if the temperature exceeds 90 degrees Celsius, perhaps you should consider improving cooling...

Another possible reinstallation of the OS windows 8.1/10 64 can help you.

Edited by Takisa

9 hours ago, JessieRabbit said:

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this post and offer help :) Secondly here is some of the info you asked for:

My processor says "Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz"

Installed RAM 8.00GB

I think my GPU is Intel(R) HD Graphic Family 

I have changed my graphics to low and I made my resolution lower, despite my laptop's display resolution being 1366 x 768 (please let me know if the lower resolution helps at all because I'd prefer a higher resolution to see more clearly).

Also someone told me to set my FPS Limit to "No Limit". Is that hepful?

I'm not sure what an SSD is, so I think I might just have the game on a simple drive. But I'd like to know more about that if poss.

Again thank you so much. I really appreciate the help.

well the first issue i see is ur cpu ..1.7 /2.4 seems very low speed  also the graphic card isnt meant for game ..

So without know much about the whole story i would say its ur lappy 

maybe u should look for a gaming badget laptop 

If lowering your settings did not help then do not leave them there . Go with default recommended size and it should be a common size with even numbers 1400x900 or 1800x1200. If you have nvidia aka gforce get Gforce Experiance to update driver and optimize graphics. You don't have to leave it installed because its just one more thing running. How many one more things running do you have? Check task manager for running programs and anything with the sound of shopping helper investigate and remove if its just more crap. Google search your make your model and your error. For every one having an issue theirs thousands more with the same. Just keep your keywords direct.