3DXChat Community

Pose Request System Overhaul

Kyria

I guess we can all agree, that ff-poses are a thing in 3dx chat. I suggest a much needed overhaul of the request system.
Let me explain how broken it is right now:

Example 1:

1. I request FF Foreplay 1 on a couch
  2. I land on top
  3. then I request Vaginal 1 on a couch (which is essentially the same pose)
  4. all the sudden places are switched and I land on the bottom

Example 2:

1. I request Oral 1 on a couch
  2. I am receiving a blow job
  3. I request Oral 4 on a couch
  4. I am giving a blow job

Example 3:

1. Couch - Oral 2
  2. I lick
  3. Couch - Oral 5
  4. i get licked
  5. Bed Oral 5 (same pose)
  6. I lick
  7. wtf

Example 4:

1. Bed Oral 6
  2. I give a hand job
  3. Bed Oral 1 (basically a follow up pose)
  4. I receive a blow job in the same pose

I could go on and on...

I appreciate new poses.. but if something new is implemented, than why not doing it right from the get go.
So please make up your mind and give the Pose request system for FF some logic!

1 minute ago, CorbinAngelo said:

Would it be an idea, in general to get a 'Switch position" option whenever 2 or more of the same gender are involved? I was thinking about FF, FFF, MFM, FMF.
And, I guess MM could benefit from that too. But that’s out of my expertise.

Why does this need to be limited to gender? Why cant option to switch be given on each pose no matter the gender?

44 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Why does this need to be limited to gender? Why cant option to switch be given on each pose no matter the gender?

Switching between genders seems rather like switching roles than merely positions. A choice that should and sometimes can be made by selecting a different pose.

It would also need different animations bound to the games representation of the genders physique.

So in general, much more complex than just switching 2 of the same gender.

Consider the entry points of a mfm double penetration. When you switch a guy in to be in the middle, first you’d have to give the female a cock, so that’s doable, but where do both cocks enter. The lower one would now pound into the guys scrotum.

For me switching the position is not the point. When you are inthe middle of a RP or D/s play you wanna know beforehand where you gonna land.
and given that there are bugs with straps becoming invisible, its even more important. 

The point is to make poses logical, so one can predict where one is gonna land in a pose. and since its ff (or same gender in general) ... how complicated can it be? probably just a checkbox...

I honestly would suggest make it that the one who request the pose, the one who actually take the lead in pose, some poses are confusing and switches your sides, I kinda feel bad asking my gf to invite me to that pose just so it doesn't ruin the moment because I wouldn't want her to be the one leading.

When you look through the M/F pose sets, theres no mistakes to be made, its all clear exactly what youre getting.

The F/F like you say, become muddy as there are dicks involved, and how do you decide who is the dominant or lead?  Granted in a few of your examples they are or could be classed as continuations of similar poses therefore should stay in that same formation, these are clearly wrong, but there are plenty others that are just single poses that could be either "offered or asked of" depending on the couple, so any change would result in just swapping the problem to the other way.

Ive talked about this quite a bit with others and theres no easy fix to this that solve all the issues. A big menu and UI systems overhaul so you could do the swapping before the pose takes place, like a preview to the pose sort of thing was one suggestion made, or an easier way to do it would be to include a 3rd gender and call it T or whatever, (the letter is not important just the distinction), so any poses selected with a F/T would be seamless like the M/F are, but then comes a new issue with T/T so youre back to square one :P  Still, having a T would solve many issues lots seem to have with the current setup.

Edited by JenC

8 minutes ago, JenC said:

When you look through the M/F pose sets, theres no mistakes to be made, its all clear exactly what youre getting.

The F/F like you say, become muddy as there are dicks involved, and how do you decide who is the dominant or lead?  Granted in a few of your examples they are or could be classed as continuations of similar poses therefore should stay in that same formation, these are clearly wrong, but there are plenty others that are just single poses that could be either "offered or asked of" depending on the couple, so any change would result in just swapping the problem to the other way.

Ive talked about this quite a bit with others and theres no easy fix to this that solve all the issues. A big menu and UI systems overhaul so you could do the swapping before the pose takes place, like a preview to the pose sort of thing was one suggestion made, or an easier way to do it would be to include a 3rd gender and call it T or whatever, (the letter is not important just the distinction), so any poses selected with a F/T would be seamless like the M/F are, but then comes a new issue with T/T so youre back to square one :P  Still, having a T would solve many issues lots seem to have with the current setup.

Would be nice if devs would make a poll in discord and ask how much of actual players want TS/futa characters divided into separate gender. On forum around a half of people were against it, but forum is a forum and I am not sure it represents the player base opinion right. 

On 5/9/2020 at 12:02 PM, JenC said:

Ive talked about this quite a bit with others and theres no easy fix to this that solve all the issues.

There is an extremly easy fix to solve this. Because the question is not who the dominant is or if it is offered or asked. It is all about consistency. If I request a pose and in 90% I receive an oral service (doesn't matter if dicks or straps or licking)... than why are 10% the other way arround? 

In FF Its all determined by who requests the pose. And that should be consintant throughout similar poses (or catageories).. As simple as that.