3DXChat Community

Build 413

Gizmo

8 hours ago, Leathium said:

And then you gave a pose for FM/MM and didn't make an FF of it, why you keep doing this mistake! I don't care if the pose is "Physically" impossible, you can always tweak it around to fit, I really would like if you port those MF exclusives to to other orientations as well.

This. 👍

I think it's not a selfish request. It's just about letting every type of players have access to everything in the game. ☺️❤️

I do like the new dance moves and hairstyles, even two or three poses I consider useful, certainly a lot more as acrobatic sex poses and other nonsense that developers consider very important to be available in the game. 

Edited by Mondayy

4 minutes ago, Mondayy said:

I do like the new dance moves and hairstyles, even two or three poses I consider useful, certainly a lot more as acrobatic sex poses and other nonsense that developers consider very important to be available in the game. 

There are only 3 (out of 15) released poses are "acrobatic". And one of them does not even done by the devs. 

I honestly can't get the reasons of your sarcastic passive-aggressive approach. I can understand when it comes from the men, because they almost always getting a lot less content and this time they got a lot less too, but women, or at least everyone playing female avis, getting a lot of stuff, different one. Especially in this update. This update was pretty huge on content for a month (even less) of development, at least if compare it to update history of 3dxchat.  

@Xizl
I know there are some authors of those poses playing this game...if you are one of the authors of the poses I mentioned..don't take it personally, just not my thing... as the game forums are full of significantly more useful and desirable poses, suggestions...as acrobatic sex stuff, for which I think almost no one uses..but don't take it to close to your heart...if you are the author..of some of those poses..just don't mind me 🤪

I am just a newbie, and probably don't have the experience to have a valued opinion.  But, as a man, the visual imagery of my female partner, her moves and actions are so powerful.  Maybe my choices for my visual look is limited, but by using my words and imagination has resulted in complete satisfaction for her.  😉  Take it as a challenge, men, and use your minds.  You may surprise yourself... and her!

Keep up the great work, devs!

Peace!

1 hour ago, Mondayy said:

@Xizl
I know there are some authors of those poses playing this game...if you are one of the authors of the poses I mentioned..don't take it personally, just not my thing... as the game forums are full of significantly more useful and desirable poses, suggestions...as acrobatic sex stuff, for which I think almost no one uses..but don't take it to close to your heart...if you are the author..of some of those poses..just don't mind me 🤪

No, I am not one of the authors. I told this "And one of them does not even done by the devs." just because in my opinion it's kind of silly to criticize devs for adding some good looking pose to the game, that was sent to them by players, even if this pose is not for everyone's taste. 

And about these "acrobatic" sex stuff in general. I think that 3dxchat is very much about diversity, lately at least. Vanilla poses, rough sex, BDSM, just cute posing, a lot of LGBTQ content. So why not add in this melting pot some exotic acrobatic sex too? ^_^  I mean maybe it's not for everyone, but some people sure will enjoy it, including me. We would not  have any BDSM stuff if devs would always cater only the majority. I think we would not even have gay content and transsexuals with such an approach. 

I wasn't really complaining about the lack of male / female poses. Although, I will admit, gay guys and actual lesbians do get hard done by with the lack of poses. It just seemed odd that some of those single poses that some of them couldn't be available for guys as well - hardly a big deal and maybe that will come in the future. Lack of male clothing, not the end of the world, that will probably come.

My main gripe is the same old bugs which just have gone ignored for years now which we all experience and put up with and then just forget about it when something new and shiny is released.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:01 AM, Gizmo said:

Dear 3DXChat Community!

Even at this very difficult times, we continue to work hard to improve 3DXChat project for you.

Really? So where is the pose editor for which no ghosts are released?

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Dear players, we see a great success of the World Editor update and we want to develop the game in the same direction.

Now we are considering the possibility of creating another editor. Details will be a little later, but the release should be expected in a few months.

Also we want to improve the stability of the game client, and fix bugs. Therefore, the next update will improve performance. This will be noticeable in locations with a large number of characters.

see: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-9#entry273257

• In Discord we have been asked for X-Gold transfer and voted "yes". Where is it?
  • What about the customizable clothes and hairs?

So, yes: Nice and good update! But please don't overrate it compared to all the still not fullfilled promises from the past and come up with hard work.

Edited by Feuermond

On 4/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, fantasykitten said:

but whit all thise new poses. i whould like to see in the next update. a small update to the pose select menu. its starting to get a bit crowded! (thats a really good thing ♥️)
could you maybe, put the poses into some sub catagorys. as in- Face to Face. an -From behind. this way it whould be a bit easyer to navigate all the new lovely poses :3

This is really spot on ... I had a hard time finding the 'right' pose quickly before, and it just got worse.
Even without sub-categories, just a sorted list would help a lot already. Right now similar or related poses seem to be spread all over the list.

Can we please get a version of the latex dress / stockings that comes ripped?

Should be easy to implement as it is already in the game :)

I know that you can rip them yourself, but you would need to do that in every room you enter, and also people who enter later won't see it. So an equippable open crotch version would be nice.

2020-05-02 18_55_54-3DXChat.png

On 5/1/2020 at 6:53 PM, uncle said:

This is really spot on ... I had a hard time finding the 'right' pose quickly before, and it just got worse.
Even without sub-categories, just a sorted list would help a lot already. Right now similar or related poses seem to be spread all over the list.

i would also appreciate it, if it was highlighted that it is a vaginal or anal pose. some do look alike and sometimes i am really not into that surprise... 😆

I've been away for 6 months and back.

Anyway, thanks for making very easy patches that only taking 10-15 minutes.

from updating my old 397 to 413 without any hiccup like the past. Good job, Gizmo.👍 👍

Game is running smoother than before with many things I have to learn.

P.S. I'm looking forwarding to getting more Audio Quality & Music Genre to match Public places.

I'm sure that everyone won't like to have Super Video quality gaming along with poor grandpa A.M. radio quality the same time.

Now, in-game music 's just running at 64 kbps audio streaming and sadly, they're running with improper playlist arrangement.

Yay, thanks to Music Moderator that put R&B, Jazz and then switch to 60's tune at Love Island in 30 minutes time.

It feel like Korean dude tossing his coin in jukebox to play his FAV KPop at Hells Angels Bar.

Do he has music ears? I don't know but I do 😁 😁

1750966293_Sammysmallsignature.gif.93fc7b77e8e0e913214d9d436d1a6808.gif

Edited by SammyRay