3DXChat Community

Cloths requests

jorukagulam

I'm afraid that (even if it's not the case) the burkha and the long beards would be associated to radical islamism (maybe even to terrorism) and that it would create a lot of dramas in game. 

The sari, though, would be a good compromise.

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

I'm afraid that (even if it's not the case) the burkha and the long beards would be associated to radical islamism (maybe even to terrorism) and that it would create a lot of dramas in game. 

The sari, though, would be a good compromise.

Totally agree!! This is a sex game.... not a "know each other's culture" game

Hey I want some tails implanted to go along with the ears you can add more tails if you like but when you add them can you please make them wearable around the waste. Please do not make them a butt plugs you can make another set of tails that are butt plugs but I want to be able to wear a tail while getting fucked in the ass and walk around like normal clothing. 

This is more for us Demi human fans who dress up like this and have fun in bed like this with are partner. In anime a Demi human is half human and half animal they have human body like ours but only thing different is that they have animal ears and tail.

please and thank you.

DB8DC335-32C7-447E-92C3-C3CC61A1E3F8.jpeg

CF09C2FA-060B-4DE9-B3C8-41A34A8EA653.jpeg

Edited by LizzyLone

7 hours ago, jorukagulam said:

Okkk...leave it..I am new to the game and I don't know what impact can occur for what things.

Hi there! Your dresses are okay. Don`t listen any comparisons, any country and culture is cool. There is another problem. Today, it is a problem to add and to fit such long dresses to 3dxchat body. Piercings are always welcome in 3dx👍 I hope devs will add it someday. Have a good one ;)

PS: If this is a sex game, we should be naked all the time.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Gizmo will become mentally unstable if he try to fulfill the dreams of every member .....perhaps because of this he provided police officer cap and uniform to males and police officer cap to female,forgot to provide uniform to females also....looking wiered without uniform.

23 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Hi there! Your dresses are okay. Don`t listen any comparisons, any country and culture is cool. There is another problem. Today, it is a problem to add and to fit such long dresses to 3dxchat body. Piercings are always welcome in 3dx👍 I hope devs will add it someday. Have a good one ;)

PS: If this is a sex game, we should be naked all the time.

Then you need to at my club more

I love  your suggestion LizzyLone, but wouldn’t this interfere with allot of animations in the game? I mean it would look kinda weird seeing someone do the wildest dances in one off these.
The devs would have to implement some kind of extra condition that limits a characters movement depending on the kind of restraints he/she is wearing.

Until then, I guess were ‘stuck’ with the restrained poses offered by the fixed bdsm scenes ppl have build. I’m not sure if there is a standing one like yours already, but id love to give it a try.

15 hours ago, CorbinAngelo said:

I love  your suggestion LizzyLone, but wouldn’t this interfere with allot of animations in the game? I mean it would look kinda weird seeing someone do the wildest dances in one off these.
The devs would have to implement some kind of extra condition that limits a characters movement depending on the kind of restraints he/she is wearing.

Until then, I guess were ‘stuck’ with the restrained poses offered by the fixed bdsm scenes ppl have build. I’m not sure if there is a standing one like yours already, but id love to give it a try.

I understand what youre saying, but I think the kind of edict they have going on with clothing is absurd. let people decide what they will and wont wear, not some ridiculous idea that everything "must" work with dancing or must work with 'X" pose. We have saved outfits for different occasions, let us choose what we want to wear and no matter what the items are, when we want them on or off during any poses. 

This is not directed at you or only about this particular piece youre commenting on, but all submissions that dont fit their edict because of BS reasons. There are a few expressions that cover what they are doing but not worth the arguments they would likely start. They dictating the platform be only used in a way that stifles creativity is truly backward is enough.

The World Editor proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they didnt know what a lot of people really wanted as their original concepts and design didnt include the most popular aspects built with it, yet we are to swallow that the clothes must fit dancing? please, thats just utter crap. Yes, we need clothes that work with dancing and we already have them in spades, theres no reason in the world other than short sightedness that they dont include lots of other types of clothing. 

And before someone says performance limitations, I understand these fully, but well within those limitations, designs are not accepted because of the reasons stated above among other narrow-minded excuses.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:35 AM, JenC said:

I understand what youre saying, but I think the kind of edict they have going on with clothing is absurd. let people decide what they will and wont wear, not some ridiculous idea that everything "must" work with dancing or must work with 'X" pose. We have saved outfits for different occasions, let us choose what we want to wear and no matter what the items are, when we want them on or off during any poses. 

This is not directed at you or only about this particular piece youre commenting on, but all submissions that dont fit their edict because of BS reasons. There are a few expressions that cover what they are doing but not worth the arguments they would likely start. They dictating the platform be only used in a way that stifles creativity is truly backward is enough.

The World Editor proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they didnt know what a lot of people really wanted as their original concepts and design didnt include the most popular aspects built with it, yet we are to swallow that the clothes must fit dancing? please, thats just utter crap. Yes, we need clothes that work with dancing and we already have them in spades, theres no reason in the world other than short sightedness that they dont include lots of other types of clothing. 

And before someone says performance limitations, I understand these fully, but well within those limitations, designs are not accepted because of the reasons stated above among other narrow-minded excuses.

I just came to 3dx a week ago. So I can only make limited comments on some tech aspects.

Before this I played a game called achat. There you had roughly the same ratio of new relaeses. Around 75% of now poses where made for vanilla M/F sex, and around 90% of clothing was made for women.

But since ppl had to buy those, I was always under the impression that this pattern was based on commercial decisions.

If 70% of your player base is doing vanilla MF, than that’s were most of the dev time goes.
Niche and fetish will probably not get much attention at all.

It would be quite sad if a narrow minded, moral compass would be at the base of the release selection.

7 hours ago, CorbinAngelo said:

I just came to 3dx a week ago. So I can only make limited comments on some tech aspects.

Before this I played a game called achat. There you had roughly the same ratio of new relaeses. Around 75% of now poses where made for vanilla M/F sex, and around 90% of clothing was made for women.

But since ppl had to buy those, I was always under the impression that this pattern was based on commercial decisions.

If 70% of your player base is doing vanilla MF, than that’s were most of the dev time goes.
Niche and fetish will probably not get much attention at all.

It would be quite sad if a narrow minded, moral compass would be at the base of the release selection.

I dont believe theres any moral issues at play, i didnt mention that, the narrow view however is where I see the problems here.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, CorbinAngelo said:

No it want it clothes that why it in clothes area if it was a pose then it would you can easily take them off like clothes.