3DXChat Community

banned for no reason(again)

DoomSlayer

I was in the game when i suddenly got disconnected and when i tried to login again, it shows to me that my account got blocked and the block will never lift. This time i didn't harras anyone neither insult them, hell i was afk the whole day, and i didn't talk to anyone at all. I did spoke to one person and i pushed her away but i didn't insult her neither harras her, i stopped talking to her and i just told her goodnight. So idk why i got banned, my friend in 3dx can even confirm it, so how come i get banned out of nowhere, perhaps old pictures?

5 minutes ago, GoldenEx said:

@DoomSlayer
It reassures me to tell myself that I'm not the only one wanting to know why my account was banned when I paid 1 year, and that I could benefit from it only about thirty days.

well i got unbanned, and they never told me the reason why. Weird stuff are going on.

11 minutes ago, DoomSlayer said:

well i got unbanned, and they never told me the reason why. Weird stuff are going on.

Good news!.. for you. If only they gave a reason while they blocked the accounts. Because there, I no longer understand anything. Did you need to give your Order ID? (If this is the case, I could never contact support..)

4 minutes ago, DoomSlayer said:

try to contact them trough this http://3dxchat.com/support/

Yep, thank you but... Here, it's my big problem, it's been years that I pay this game, and that I don't keep any more the emails (at the same time, I have never had a problem with them since), and it needs an Order ID to send the message for "Customer Support". 😟

5 minutes ago, GoldenEx said:

Yep, thank you but... Here, it's my big problem, it's been years that I pay this game, and that I don't keep any more the emails (at the same time, I have never had a problem with them since), and it needs an Order ID to send the message for "Customer Support". 😟

ah i see, i'm sorry then my friend.