3DXChat Community

How to use the Sex Machines

woodduck

Hi, 

I've been downloading and exporing various homes and clubs and I keep coming across room with interesting machines. The latest is the Roman Spa v1.2. There is a 'Dark Room' attached with various machines, I have tested with my Virtual friend and have worked out what positions work with a couple but not all. Underneath each machine is text e.g. 'MF (symbol for Diamond) 12'.

Can anyone tell me how to use properly?

1 hour ago, woodduck said:

Hi, 

I've been downloading and exporing various homes and clubs and I keep coming across room with interesting machines. The latest is the Roman Spa v1.2. There is a 'Dark Room' attached with various machines, I have tested with my Virtual friend and have worked out what positions work with a couple but not all. Underneath each machine is text e.g. 'MF (symbol for Diamond) 12'.

Can anyone tell me how to use properly?

you better ask the owner of the room, usually they write MF Anal / Vaginal / Oral and the number of the posture that goes according to the user in the player selection menu 😃

Normally, sex machines was made to work with the ghost (no longer possible). 

For the MF12 symbol, it mean the machine was build to use the 12th vaginal or anal MF pose(generally A or V on the symbol). Though, while when they add new poses they place them on top of the list, the number is probably wrong as if they add a new pose, the 12th pose become the 13th if they add two, it becomes 14th etc...

But, as i said, the ghost can no longer be used so sex machines are just some kind of decorations now :)

Edited by Leeloo