3DXChat Community

Can I get banned for linking people stuff in a pm?

Nemira

So the title says it all. I thought I saw somewhere on here that people could get banned for posting links in chat. I run a RP brothel and wanted to link new girls to the info post I made about it to make my life a little easier. But I wanted to know if I would get banned for posting links, even if it's in a pm.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't want to take any chances.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish the developers were more transparent about said link. I am only aware of the banned link, which will get you an instant ban which lasts a day or two because my friend posted it, which I never saw on 3DX because they got an instant ban, only because I got told about it on Discord. I am worried to even post it here, because my forum account may get banned. Although, I think it is only fair to post it just to warn people not to post it, or at least the game could give you a warning first and if you post the link a second time, then you get a ban.

I am not critical of the developers wanting to ban this link. It is not anti-competitive as it is pretty much a direct rip-off of 3DX.

Edited by Mulan

On 4/26/2020 at 12:03 AM, Nemira said:

So the title says it all. I thought I saw somewhere on here that people could get banned for posting links in chat. I run a RP brothel and wanted to link new girls to the info post I made about it to make my life a little easier. But I wanted to know if I would get banned for posting links, even if it's in a pm.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't want to take any chances.

I guess the same rules apply to both chat and PM, but unless the person you send the PM to reports it, how are they going to know?

16 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

I guess the same rules apply to both chat and PM, but unless the person you send the PM to reports it, how are they going to know?

They have (or at least had before) a script that banning people for linking pirate server.

2 minutes ago, BadWord said:

I posted a link to what I thought was a game manual in worldchat, but it was the wrong one... Hello time off.

If you were banned by mistake you can write to support (I mean in general. Now during this DDoS it's prolly impossible) and there is a very big chance that they will unban you. Actually even if you were banned not by mistake writing to support can help.

7 minutes ago, Xizl said:

If you were banned by mistake you can write to support (I mean in general. Now during this DDoS it's prolly impossible) and there is a very big chance that they will unban you. Actually even if you were banned not by mistake writing to support can help.

It was not a mistake, the scrip caught me. I wrote support and about 24 hours later I was back in. This all came as a big surprise to me. But no harm done in the end.

I have also been banned once, sending a link to a friend in game. So even if I was unbanned quickly, I would recommend against it. Lessons learned! There is nothing more frustrating than being brutally interrupted during a nice RP and unable to conclude it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lets play guess that link. We all take turns posting links and whoever gets banned first means they posted a link that was a violation. After were all banned we should have a pretty good idea of good vs evil. We could fall back on a common sense theorum but who has that anymore?