3DXChat Community

Pose location/ direction selector.

Nemira

So I had an idea for a feature that would make it easier to do poses and sex positions without having to stop and adjust to get into the right angle and such. So this would apply to solo poses/ dances/sex poses that can be done anywhere. Poses that are tied to furniture and such are fine as is, since you can edit that in the world editor.

Basically what would happen is you would select the pose, and then you would get a little transparent image of the pose where your cursor is pointing. You could then move it around in a small radius around you. You would still need to be standing by where you wanted to be, but it would give you some more control on exactly where you do the animation. Then you could click to lock in that location you want to do the position, and then it would allow you to rotate the direction the pose faces. It would be very much like moving and rotating a block in the world editor, although you would only be able to move it to a spot nearby to you. That way you don't have people teleporting across the room to do a pose.

This would make it easier to do stuff like dance on a bar without floating in mid air half off the bar, and having sex in a small space without being halfway in the wall. It would also allow you to do this without having to stop the animation and adjust several times before you get it right, and potentially ruining the mood of a scene.

I'm not sure if anyone else would want something like this, or how high on the priority list it would be. But I wanted to share the idea just for it to be out there.