3DXChat Community

Have I Reached My Best Used By Date?

JackPine

Friends, 

Throwing this out there for some feedback and discussion.  Been active here and at 3DXChat for about a week.  Having a blast, I must say.  Making friends and partaking in some good rompy fun. As in real life, my online character is mighty fond of oral sex.  Giving.  Nothing is more satisfying to have my mouth and tongue bring my partner to the edge of climax, teasing and toying, before pushing her into the orgasmic abyss.  Must be why I am so fond of lesbian erotica too! 😀

However, is this still a thing?  Or are people more interested in getting to their more kinky and fetish play quickly??

Foreplay like oral can be better than sex, but am I in danger of being boring?

What do you have to say!

*Licks and kisses*

I may do my sexy stuff mainly with men, but in my experience a lot of people like oral. It does depend on the person however, some only like to start with a little oral, and some just like to skip straight to the fucking. I think the ratio is pretty evenly spread, but it also depends on the rooms that you go to. But I also think everyone should be prepared to meet their partners in the middle. In my opinion though you're totally fine, I don't think you're in danger of being boring. Just make it known in your profile what you're preferences are. I find that when you do that, more of the people that want to partner with you are of the same mind, or at least aware of what you like.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, Nemira said:

I may do my sexy stuff mainly with men, but in my experience a lot of people like oral. It does depend on the person however, some only like to start with a little oral, and some just like to skip straight to the fucking. I think the ratio is pretty evenly spread, but it also depends on the rooms that you go to. But I also think everyone should be prepared to meet their partners in the middle. In my opinion though you're totally fine, I don't think you're in danger of being boring. Just make it known in your profile what you're preferences are. I find that when you do that, more of the people that want to partner with you are of the same mind, or at least aware of what you like.

Well well... Following your advice has worked!  *fanning my face*  The game is getting fun now!  🤸‍♂️ Although it is leading to dehydration. 😛  Thanks for the tips!

Edited by JackPine
grammar police

7 hours ago, JackPine said:

Well well... Following your advice has worked!  *fanning my face*  The game is getting fun now!  🤸‍♂️ Although it is leading to dehydration. 😛  Thanks for the tips!

No problem 😄 I'm glad things are working out for you.