3DXChat Community

Hole in the leg

Pandorra

17 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

I just notice on the female avi right leg inner side some way beyond the knee ist a tinly tirangle hole. It is slightly irritating.

regards Pan

hole.png

lol ima check my legs now :)

Edited by Aliviax

Something goes wrong with the mesh. I checked legs of my character. It's all right, but I noticed another thing on my back lol

IFBZDe3.jpg

This line which goes along the spine. It looks like disconnected vertexes.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

19 hours ago, Pandorra said:

I just notice on the female avi right leg inner side some way beyond the knee ist a tinly tirangle hole. It is slightly irritating.

This can be graphic card drivers problem or driver settings related problem(s), I do not see anything like this on my character. With/without clothes or with/without tattoos.
Or maybe developers recalled old meme - "I used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arrow in the knee."

In case of back that's the spot where body texture connects on the model. That line is not visible at all unless on tatts and from my experience it can be fixed only by reworking entire tattoo again so it will cover that spot completely. In short: this line is basically part of a skin not covered by tattoo.

On 4/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, Pandorra said:

I dont think it's driver or card related. In fact it is only appearing while slow dancing pose as far as I could see.

That was only a guess - I tried to reproduce this bug, but wasn't able notice anything, no matter what dance I used, clothed or not, adding/removing some tattoos.