3DXChat Community

uploading gifs

Sarajayne

Help!!

I have been trying for soo long to upload gifs onto this forum and I'm making a complete hash of it! Argghhhh! :angry:

I have had some help (thank you Nephilin :wub:) but I'm still messing up. When I try to copy the gif into the message box; the paste button is greyed out! I've tried every frigging button on the post editor and NOTHING seems to work! I'm starting to lose the will to live here people. Surely it cant be that hard?

Could I get some more help please? But could  you talk to me like your explaining it to a 7 year old cos I'm not too hot on all the computer techno speak. Sorry! :(

Thanks guys

"image" icon ain't working for me with GIF images. Just with JPG's. Makes just links and not playing the picture.
I just copy-paste the GIF pic itself directly to message box and it works well.
We have tried to get Sarah's GIFs to work with no luck :( This is weird...
(I have a feeling I'm getting punished when she finally gets her GIFs to work...)  :P

I had trouble for days trying to do the same thing.

I found that the img button would not work in Internet Explorer for me and tried FireFox.

Everything then worked in FireFox including some other things I was having trouble with.

I don't know why, but if you are using Internet Explorer it sounds like the same problem I was having and still do it I use Internet Explorer.