3DXChat Community

POLICE 69TH PRECINCT - CITY RP - BARS - GANGS - NIGHTCLUB

ClaraLust

🇫🇷 Bonsoir Olesya,

Ta vidéo est sympathique. C'est très gentil de mettre en avant le RP dans la room du 69Th Police Precinct, cependant, j'ai une suggestion à te faire, ne le prend pas mal,  mais il y a une chose qui ne va pas. C'est la musique choisit. Il vaudrait mieux la changer.

En effet, bien que cette musique, qui soit devenue un "classic", et paraisse plutôt cool, elle ne l'est pas.
Ecrite en 1993, par le rappeur : KRS One, originaire du Bronx (Quartier de New York), la chanson : "That’s the sound of da police", est en réalité une dénonciation à charges, contre les policiers.

En effet, dans ses paroles, le chanteur dénonce les bavures, le harcèlement et violences, commis par la police.
En outre, prenons le refrain : Il dit :
"C'est le son de la police !
Woop ! - Woop ! (Qui fait référence au bruit de la sieènes de la police)
C'est le son de la bête !
Woop ! - Woop !
De plus, dans les couplets, les policiers sont assimilés à des : "contre-maitres" (“overseer”), et il (le chanteur KRS One) ajoute :
“Ceci doit cesser
Parce que l’on devient enragé au son de la police"
Etc... Etc... Etc...

Ta vidéo, est une vidéo, qui est fait pour montrer ce que tu qualifies de : joli travail. Et qui vise à mettre en avant le RP dans la room. C'est très bien. Mais la musique, fait défaut à ce que tu veux encourager et féliciter. Cela dit tout le contraire.

Enfin, en France et dans d'autres pays Francophones . La musique a souffert de ce que l'on appelle : "une hallucination auditive". En Français, beaucoup de personnes, entendent et comprennent :
"Assassin de la police". Ce qui veut dire "Aller tuer des policier" ou encourager au meurtre des policiers. A cause de ce défaut de son, due au fait de la prononciation en Anglais : "That's the sound of da police" où en France on comprend : "Assassin de la police" (qui veut dire tueur de flics), la chanson a été reprise dans des films : comme : "La Haine" de Mathieu Cassovitz. Qui est sur fond d'affrontements en jeunes trafiquants de banlieues et la police.

C'est pour ces raisons, que personnellement, je te dit que la musique ne correspond pas au message que tu veux faire passer, à travers cette vidéo. Pour moi, c'est l'opposé.😉

Bonne continuation et bonne soirée.

🇬🇧 Good eveing Olesya

Your video is nice. It's very nice to put the RP in the room at 69Th Police Precinct, however, I have a suggestion for you, don't take it badly, but there is one thing wrong. It is the music chooses. It would be better to change it.

Indeed, although this music, which has become a "classic", and seems rather cool, it is not.
Written in 1993, by rapper: KRS One, from the Bronx (New York neighborhood), the song: "That’s the sound of da police", is actually an accusation against the police.

Indeed, in his words, the singer denounces the burrs, harassment and violence, committed by the police.
Also, let's take the chorus: It says:
"It's the sound of the police!
Woop! - Woop! (Which refers to the sound of police sirens)
It's the sound of the beast!
Woop! - Woop!
In addition, in the verses, the police are referred to as: "overseer", and he (singer KRS One) adds:
“This must stop
Because you get enraged at the sound of the police "
Etc ... Etc ... Etc ...

Your video, is a video, which is made to show what you qualify as: nice job. And which aims to highlight the PR in the room. It is very good. But the music is lacking in what you want to encourage and congratulate. It says quite the opposite.

Finally, in France and in other French-speaking countries. The music suffered from what is called: "an auditory hallucination". In French, many people hear and understand:
"Assassin police". Which means "Go kill police officers" or encourage the murder of police officers. Because of this sound defect, due to the fact of the pronunciation in English: "That's the sound of da police" where in France we understand: "Assassin de la police" (which means killer of cops), the song was resumed in films: like: "La Haine" by Mathieu Cassovitz. Which is against the backdrop of clashes between young traffickers in the suburbs and the police.

It is for these reasons, that personally, I tell you that the music does not correspond to the message that you want to convey, through this video. For me, it's the opposite. 😉

Good continuation and good evening.

Edited by Khallum Troy

8 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Bonsoir Olesya,

Ta vidéo est sympathique. C'est très gentil de mettre en avant le RP dans la room du 69Th Police Precinct, cependant, j'ai une suggestion à te faire, ne le prend pas mal,  mais il y a une chose qui ne va pas. C'est la musique choisit. Il vaudrait mieux la changer.

En effet, bien que cette musique, qui soit devenue un "classic", et paraisse plutôt cool, elle ne l'est pas.
Ecrite en 1993, par le rappeur : KRS One, originaire du Bronx (Quartier de New York), la chanson : "That’s the sound of da police", est en réalité une dénonciation à charges, contre les policiers.

En effet, dans ses paroles, le chanteur dénonce les bavures, le harcèlement et violences, commis par la police.
En outre, prenons le refrain : Il dit :
"C'est le son de la police !
Woop ! - Woop ! (Qui fait référence au bruit de la sieènes de la police)
C'est le son de la bête !
Woop ! - Woop !
De plus, dans les couplets, les policiers sont assimilés à des : "contre-maitres" (“overseer”), et il (le chanteur KRS One) ajoute :
“Ceci doit cesser
Parce que l’on devient enragé au son de la police"
Etc... Etc... Etc...

Ta vidéo, est une vidéo, qui est fait pour montrer ce que tu qualifies de : joli travail. Et qui vise à mettre en avant le RP dans la room. C'est très bien. Mais la musique, fait défaut à ce que tu veux encourager et féliciter. Cela dit tout le contraire.

Enfin, en France et dans d'autres pays Francophones . La musique a souffert de ce que l'on appelle : "une hallucination auditive". En Français, beaucoup de personnes, entendent et comprennent :
"Assassin de la police". Ce qui veut dire "Aller tuer des policier" ou encourager au meurtre des policiers. A cause de ce défaut de son, due au fait de la prononciation en Anglais : "That's the sound of da police" où en France on comprend : "Assassin de la police" (qui veut dire tueur de flics), la chanson a été reprise dans des films : comme : "La Haine" de Mathieu Cassovitz. Qui est sur fond d'affrontements en jeunes trafiquants de banlieues et la police.

C'est pour ces raisons, que personnellement, je te dit que la musique ne correspond pas au message que tu veux faire passer, à travers cette vidéo. Pour moi, c'est l'opposé.😉

Bonne continuation et bonne soirée.

🇬🇧 Good eveing Olesya

Your video is nice. It's very nice to put the RP in the room at 69Th Police Precinct, however, I have a suggestion for you, don't take it badly, but there is one thing wrong. It is the music chooses. It would be better to change it.

Indeed, although this music, which has become a "classic", and seems rather cool, it is not.
Written in 1993, by rapper: KRS One, from the Bronx (New York neighborhood), the song: "That’s the sound of da police", is actually an accusation against the police.

Indeed, in his words, the singer denounces the burrs, harassment and violence, committed by the police.
Also, let's take the chorus: It says:
"It's the sound of the police!
Woop! - Woop! (Which refers to the sound of police sirens)
It's the sound of the beast!
Woop! - Woop!
In addition, in the verses, the police are referred to as: "overseer", and he (singer KRS One) adds:
“This must stop
Because you get enraged at the sound of the police "
Etc ... Etc ... Etc ...

Your video, is a video, which is made to show what you qualify as: nice job. And which aims to highlight the PR in the room. It is very good. But the music is lacking in what you want to encourage and congratulate. It says quite the opposite.

Finally, in France and in other French-speaking countries. The music suffered from what is called: "an auditory hallucination". In French, many people hear and understand:
"Assassin police". Which means "Go kill police officers" or encourage the murder of police officers. Because of this sound defect, due to the fact of the pronunciation in English: "That's the sound of da police" where in France we understand: "Assassin de la police" (which means killer of cops), the song was resumed in films: like: "La Haine" by Mathieu Cassovitz. Which is against the backdrop of clashes between young traffickers in the suburbs and the police.

It is for these reasons, that personally, I tell you that the music does not correspond to the message that you want to convey, through this video. For me, it's the opposite. 😉

Good continuation and good evening.

Hello Khalum Troy ! I am sorry  I didn't know that this song offends the police! I will make another music video about your location with different music)

Hey @OLESYA, thank you for your music video it's really cool to see our room from your perspective.
The comment Khallum is strictly personal and doesn't engage the rest of the precinct staff, as he stated. But, if you were to shoot another video, you have to know that we're going to release our biggest update ever in a few days, and it will add three times more original content than there is in the room right now. 

So, if you want, I can send you a message when the nex room is released. 😉

Edited by ClaraLust

🇫🇷 Bonsoir @OLESYA

Comme je l'ai dit, ta vidéo est très bien et c'est vraiment gentil à toi, d'avoir voulu présenter et de mettre la room du Precinct à l'honneur.
Comme le dit ClaraLust, cela reste, uniquement, mon avis personnel, et n'engage en aucun cas, l'avis des autres.
Et je te remercie, vraiment, de ta réponse et d'en tenir compte. 😉
Merci pour ton travail. C'est très apprécié.

Je te souhaite une très bonne soirée.🙂

🇬🇧 Good evening @OLESYA

As I said, your video is very good and it's really nice of you, to have wanted to present and put the Precinct room in the spotlight.
As ClaraLust says, this remains, solely, my personal opinion, and in no way engages the opinion of others.
And I thank you, really, for your answer and for taking it into account.
Thank you for your work. It's very appreciated. 😉

I wish you a very good evening. 🙂

Edited by Khallum Troy

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate Khallum's comment and his knowledge about KRS-One's "That's the Sound of Da Police," but this is just not that song.  This is an EDM dance track that samples that song's hook and doesn't contain any of the rhymes or verses.  Why be offended at the meaning of words that aren't there?

What's more, who's to say that every cop at the 69th is on the straight and narrow?  I'll admit when I went up, they were all straight with me, but who knows what happens under cover of darkness?

-Jelly

"Ugh streets real thug
so recognize thug
close yo' eyes thug
You 'bout to die thug!
Call the President
I'm blowin' up ya residence
Spill acid on the corpse
to clear the evidence
Protestors outside
screamin' free Gotti
Guard your body
SWAT teams is waitin' with the shotty" - "25 to Life" from the motion picture "Life"

Edited by JellyJones
Typos

• 1 month later...