3DXChat Community

Clothing question. Layering clothes?

Nemira

So I've seen a few people wearing clothing combos I didn't think you could do/ or know how to do.

For example I just recently saw a girl wearing that straps and collar dress (fifth down on left side) along with the latex pants. When I try to wear pants with any of the dresses I am unable to.

Could anyone answer how this is done? I feel like it's probably easy, but I can't seem to find any info on it when I try and search it. Being able to mix clothing like this would really add to the variety of outfits.

21 hours ago, Nemira said:

So I've seen a few people wearing clothing combos I didn't think you could do/ or know how to do.

For example I just recently saw a girl wearing that straps and collar dress (fifth down on left side) along with the latex pants. When I try to wear pants with any of the dresses I am unable to.

Could anyone answer how this is done? I feel like it's probably easy, but I can't seem to find any info on it when I try and search it. Being able to mix clothing like this would really add to the variety of outfits.

These outfits were made using modded dll in old game client. It's not possible to do anymore. They just using old saves. 

There was a brief period during the switch to the 64bit client that people Saved their DLL modded Avatar files from the 32bit version. And as long as they don’t Change any parts on the saved file, the game allows it to be used. 

The looks are impossible to make in the 64bit version of the game, and as far as I know the way they used the 32bit version to save the looks is now no longer compatible, so the method no longer exists. 

I might be wrong though. 

Edited by Derai