3DXChat Community

MatureAline's stories

MatureAline

Hello,
My name is Aline, I am divorced and mother of two children, Clara and Chris, who are over 20 years old now, and by whom I discovered this "game", and all its possibilities. After my divorce, I lived with Epicure, who is here too, and now I'm happy to find my group of friends and friends, who have become a group of sex friends who have fun together in reality and here.
I like, and we like, to really enjoy ourselves while "playing" here, to overcome barriers, conveniences, some taboos.
I discovered in a professional training all that one could do with powerpoint and I decided to deceive my boredom during the confinement by telling you episodes of my life.
I thank all my friends who "live" like me an extension of their existence here for agreeing to replay these episodes with me .... I was like a film director!
And… we had fun naughty.
I wrote these episodes in English, using Google translation ... but when I go to the "game", I take more pleasure in French.
If you like these episodes, don't hesitate to leave me a word of encouragement ... Thank you!
I kiss you

Episode 01-01a.jpg

Episode 01-01b.jpg

Edited by MatureAline

That's it ... that's how I discovered DXChat!
From now on, I come here too and sometimes ... I meet my companion, Epicure, as well as close friends to whom we have spoken about it too ... We have fun together and also meet new people ...
And sometimes, I meet my children there too but ... hush!

• 1 month later...