3DXChat Community

No Sound

StealerXXX

On 4/16/2020 at 3:04 AM, StealerXXX said:

Ever since I got the game I haven’t been able to get any sound like listen to the music or anything else. Can someone tell me why that is?

Try checking this thread

And in general such questions belong in technical support section of the forum. In off topics you will get almost no views and "valuable" answers from local trolls like this one.

2 hours ago, IKushiel said:

you need to connect some kind of sound system to your computer before you can hear stuff.

lalz. if someone in a public place, lets say a train station asks you if you know why his computer aint working, what you gonna answer? starting to troubleshoot the 1 billion things that could lead to the starngers computer not working or telling him to get either more specific or fuck off? ^^ not every stupidity has to be answered with being nice. make people think before asking.

7 hours ago, IKushiel said:

lalz. if someone in a public place, lets say a train station asks you if you know why his computer aint working, what you gonna answer? starting to troubleshoot the 1 billion things that could lead to the starngers computer not working or telling him to get either more specific or fuck off? ^^ 

Most probably I will be confused for several seconds and will not be able to answer anything smarter than "I have no idea, man". I mean I had my portion of the street freaks in my life, but never was in such a situation you described. But rl is rl and internet forum is internet forum. And... I don't see how it relates to the thread. Topic starter did not ask me or you personally how to fix his problems. He just asked in general, without addressing anyone. He asked "someone," so it's not like he bothered you personally. 

jesus christ.... he asked why his sound is not working. the fuck should we know why "his" sound aint working if he doesnt go in any way specific? hes literally claiming the game sound doesnt work and since the forum is not flooded by people who brag about the same we can assume its him, not some fault in the game, can we? let me adapt the previous example to be more accurate: he aint asking you, hes just shouting hrough the station hoping anyone gonna solve his pc-problems.