3DXChat Community

Poses

Aonmu

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

One more time:

Pose Editor is the answer to everybody's wishes in this regard.

properly but we won't be getting it, cause its not our job to make poses for 3dx, we are paying for the subscription to 3dx aka we are paying the devs so they are needing to make stuff or pay others to make it, but that's my opinion on it.

9 hours ago, AceXx said:

properly but we won't be getting it, cause its not our job to make poses for 3dx, we are paying for the subscription to 3dx aka we are paying the devs so they are needing to make stuff or pay others to make it, but that's my opinion on it.

There’s too much content for a small team to continually develop there is a lot that can be done in a game like this... it’s one reason why we have a world editor. People are willing to freely develop things with a set of tools given to them.

what developers should focus on are creative ways to expand social interaction and then once they master something they can create tools for people to refine what that interaction can do. Within limits of course... 

I would say that this game is AAA for its genre and with that said only having a few hundred on at peak hours it’s not your ordinary MMO under a big wig name. 99% of everything we want will take millennia to develop so it’s going to need the community to help out and the developers need to focus more on the bigger picture. Apparently this pose editor has been in the mix for quite a long time now so it would be nice to hear an update, but I do like how they have been trying a lot harder to show us some things they are working on. I can’t wait for those new dances 

On 4/16/2020 at 12:14 PM, Tsela said:

One more time:

Pose Editor is the answer to everybody's wishes in this regard.

Pose and clothing Editors would make a huge difference. 

Since we have some talented people making poses, I'd like to see a clothing editor first. Mainly because I know how great one can be for Unity as I've show in the other thread, and what one can look like, but also because it would be far more easy to learn for most.

Gizmo has been quiet for quite a long time now and both Devs have teased with many thing 'in the works.' 

Maybe they are working on a big update and not just added a little  content here and there. Like has been the case for about 6 months.

So much needs done. From UI improvements, to WE additions, pose categories,  Avi updates....

The list goes on and on and on.....

Edited by THX

On 4/17/2020 at 7:02 AM, Rafiell said:

There’s too much content for a small team to continually develop there is a lot that can be done in a game like this... it’s one reason why we have a world editor. People are willing to freely develop things with a set of tools given to them.

what developers should focus on are creative ways to expand social interaction and then once they master something they can create tools for people to refine what that interaction can do. Within limits of course... 

I would say that this game is AAA for its genre and with that said only having a few hundred on at peak hours it’s not your ordinary MMO under a big wig name. 99% of everything we want will take millennia to develop so it’s going to need the community to help out and the developers need to focus more on the bigger picture. Apparently this pose editor has been in the mix for quite a long time now so it would be nice to hear an update, but I do like how they have been trying a lot harder to show us some things they are working on. I can’t wait for those new dances 

we don't get any update about it cause they got no update on it to give us, so all i can say is that i don't believe we will get it, plus like THX is saying we see other that are making poses for the devs, which i find awesome cause big thumbs up for those people, but i get you on the part of a small team can't follow up on everyone's wishes for poses, but hey maybe people should just take a step back and chill and let the things take it the time it needs, rushing the devs don't make stuff come faster.

But i think there is things in the game that just don't need to be make able by players like poses and clothing, well unless its checked by the devs them self before it can even be used by players at all, plus with that i just think the devs would be flooded with things to go through giving them less time to even think of other things for 3dx.

so yeah but that's just my two cents about it.

2 hours ago, AceXx said:

But i think there is things in the game that just don't need to be make able by players like poses and clothing, well unless its checked by the devs them self before it can even be used by players at all, plus with that i just think the devs would be flooded with things to go through giving them less time to even think of other things for 3dx.

We *need* teh pose editor, because we *want* the pose editor, even if you don't think it's our "job" to make poses.

Same with the Builder for rooms. It's a wonderful thing that we have it, and people are making good use of it. We love to create and want to create new things that we personally enjoy. Everybody is different, and every type of editor is very welcome, since people can create their own things.

You might enjoy the small number of official rooms that are in the game, and you might also be happy with the default room provided, and wait for the devs to be kind to give you something new, since it's their "job". but the majority of us very much enjoy to create what we desire, and many times enjoy what others created. That was true for user created worlds, also true for user created poses, or clothing.

Plus it was promised.

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, AceXx said:

we don't get any update about it cause they got no update on it to give us

Do you have some insider info or why are you so confident in your words? As long as I know it's not a first time devs not giving much information before the update, working on their projects without sharing any details.

4 hours ago, AceXx said:

Checking poses/clothes and approving the good ones seems like a lot less work than making ones themselves. I mean how much poses/clothes devs can quality check in the time of developing ones themselves? 20? 30? 50? 100? Even if 10% of them will be good enough to add them in game it will be worth it. 

I know many are worried about 'quality.' but if you look at other worlds that sorts itself out. Quality is in the eye of the beholder first of all.  For example, the new cop shirt for men. I think it is overall very good. But I could complain about the excessive folds in the back that are symmetrical and imo diminish from the rest of it the design. Others may think it looks good. But that is my point, 'quality' is subjective. I don't think they are. I think if I wore a shirt RL like that it is too big for me as how much it is gathered in the back. I need a better tailor. That isn't to say I wouldn't wear it. the rest is quite good imo. I'd bet for those already gracious enough to make poses, if they were given the ability to instantly add them and edit them and re-upload them if they noticed a flaw or had a better way of improving them, they would LOVE that freedom. I would bet they would be adding animations every week at least - if it continued to interest them to make them. If one wasn't 'good' and they came up with a way to improve it - they would. There are several Dev made poses that the movement is too fast and unrealistic that could be improved. Expressions can be improved. creators just need a way to be able to do these things at their own pace. That stuff isn't easy. Even for the skilled, figuring out a pose that loops smoothly and believably is a challenge within the constraints.

If we use economies like RLC, (include SL and IMVU but I know very little about them - never been to either one) we find that low quality stuff sinks to the realm of unused while better quality is used more. The same with World Editor creations here. Some things are liked better than others.  The same exact thing would occur with Pose and Clothing editors as have with the World Editor creations. I don't think the idea of Devs looking at everything for quality control  would even work. The daily flood of new content everyday would be a full time job for a few to quality control checkers alone.

If you ask those from RLC (and there are many) who have tried 3DX and went back to RLC 'why did you go back to such an old game?'  Most will tell you 'clothing choice and the ability to create and have vast wardrobes.'  Sex poses isn't as big a deal to them cause they haven't had new poses in over 7 years. Despite that, they average about 1000 an hour during peak times in a 12 year old game. They will also cite the ability to moderate their own properties and boot out assholes.

Without more to do, 3DX will stay around it's current level of base because too many bore with it.

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Do you have some insider info or why are you so confident in your words? As long as I know it's not a first time devs not giving much information before the update, working on their projects without sharing any details.

Checking poses/clothes and approving the good ones seems like a lot less work than making ones themselves. I mean how much poses/clothes devs can quality check in the time of developing ones themselves? 20? 30? 50? 100? Even if 10% of them will be good enough to add them in game it will be worth it. 

I'm confident in my words cause i have been around for almost as long as the game has been out and no i don't have insider info, but i just don't think they got any updates on it like i said, and yes i know the devs have been lacking communications with us and it has been that for a long ass time now and i also believe they got their reasons for it, cause i have seen people complain over the time just because the devs didn't give them what they wanted so i guess they feel well shitted on so to say it.

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

We *need* teh pose editor, because we *want* the pose editor, even if you don't think it's our "job" to make poses.

Same with the Builder for rooms. It's a wonderful thing that we have it, and people are making good use of it. We love to create and want to create new things that we personally enjoy. Everybody is different, and every type of editor is very welcome, since people can create their own things.

You might enjoy the small number of official rooms that are in the game, and you might also be happy with the default room provided, and wait for the devs to be kind to give you something new, since it's their "job". but the majority of us very much enjoy to create what we desire, and many times enjoy what others created. That was true for user created worlds, also true for user created poses, or clothing.

Plus it was promised.

We don't need it if you ask me but i'm one person out of all of you, also i really like for you to find where the devs promised us it? cause i don't recall them promising us such thing as pose editor or any editor for that matter and my two cents when it came to the world editor was that the dev's wanted to neutralize rooms made with the dll rochi made back then when it came to that.

And i see THX you got a point there, but still don't give the devs a reason for them to give us any sort of editor, but hey you can all hope, my point and opinion is only mine cause i take whatever the devs decides to give us open minded even if its just a pair of pants or a table for that matter.

1 minute ago, AceXx said:

I'm confident in my words cause i have been around for almost as long as the game has been out and no i don't have insider info, but i just don't think they got any updates on it like i said, and yes i know the devs have been lacking communications with us and it has been that for a long ass time now and i also believe they got their reasons for it, cause i have seen people complain over the time just because the devs didn't give them what they wanted so i guess they feel well shitted on so to say it.

We don't need it if you ask me but i'm one person out of all of you, also i really like for you to find where the devs promised us it? cause i don't recall them promising us such thing as pose editor or any editor for that matter and my two cents when it came to the world editor was that the dev's wanted to neutralize rooms made with the dll rochi made back then when it came to that.

And i see THX you got a point there, but still don't give the devs a reason for them to give us any sort of editor, but hey you can all hope, my point and opinion is only mine cause i take whatever the devs decides to give us open minded even if its just a pair of pants or a table for that matter.

If you don't recall it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. it was quoted many times here over the forums, so do yourself a favor and search for it yourself. if you are new around here. And yes you are just one guy from many and the majority naturally wants the pose editor. so yes, we need it. 

See Ace, I would disagree. I think it would be in the Devs long term interest to give such Editors. 

less work for them long term and their base adds content to their product for free. Thus making it more attractive to new members, increasing their profits and the ability to add staff to make their lives easier . Time for longer vacations while others work for you. 😉

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

If you don't recall it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. it was quoted many times here over the forums, so do yourself a favor and search for it yourself. if you are new around here. And yes you are just one guy from many and the majority naturally wants the pose editor. so yes, we need it. 

How about we just drop it here now? cause i don't think it happen else you would be able to prove me it right here and now right? also don't call me new i have most likely been here longer then you believe it or not as this ain't my first account on the forum.

3 minutes ago, THX said:

See Ace, I would disagree. I think it would be in the Devs long term interest to give such Editors. 

less work for them long term and their base adds content to their product for free. Thus making it more attractive to new members, increasing their profits and the ability to add staff to make their lives easier . Time for longer vacations while others work for you. 😉

i get that THX and yes i would love to see new players on 3dx that actually are new and not just someones alt, but the way i see it some of us pays monthly for 3dx right or maybe i'm the only one idk also don't care on that part, but if it ends up with us making basically everything for the devs at the end, why should we then pay for being on 3dx? just to get "work" as i see it guess most people would see it as a hobby to do. 3dx is the devs creation and in my opinion leaves them to make things for it no matter if its poses or whatever the frick it should be :)

8 minutes ago, AceXx said:

How about we just drop it here now? cause i don't think it happen else you would be able to prove me it right here and now right? also don't call me new i have most likely been here longer then you believe it or not as this ain't my first account on the forum.

Well you sound quite new if you don't know the most obvious details everybody around here already knows about. I'm not going to go forum minding again for every newb who never heard of a search function. Gizmo created a topic about it. even has a poll if we want it. also he replied to another post i  which he stated that it is coming. keep digging dude, if you have no clue. Otherwise the question is, if we need it or not. Sure we do. It was the result of the poll, and also promised.

Maybe some wannabees around here such as yourself are happy hanging in Sin club all day, but the rest of us are happy to have a large pool of user created rooms. And the same is true for poses and clothing. But don't worry about any of this if you are ok with a small ammount of official releases. Fresco time forever for you :) And keep asking for new official rooms

Edited by Tsela

7 hours ago, AceXx said:

we don't get any update about it cause they got no update on it to give us, so all i can say is that i don't believe we will get it, plus like THX is saying we see other that are making poses for the devs, which i find awesome cause big thumbs up for those people, but i get you on the part of a small team can't follow up on everyone's wishes for poses, but hey maybe people should just take a step back and chill and let the things take it the time it needs, rushing the devs don't make stuff come faster.

here the Thread that Gizmo said they will make a pose editor dear acex :) 

Pose editor 1.png

lol i have see this and thank you Alivia :) , well i'm still gonna stick to my own opinion on it as a hole, it might be a useful feature but still should be approved from the devs when a pose is created.

16 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Well you sound quite new if you don't know the most obvious details everybody around here already knows about. I'm not going to go forum minding again for every newb who never heard of a search function. Gizmo created a topic about it. even has a poll if we want it. also he replied to another post i  which he stated that it is coming. keep digging dude, if you have no clue. Otherwise the question is, if we need it or not. Sure we do. It was the result of the poll, and also promised.

Maybe some wannabees around here such as yourself are happy hanging in Sin club all day, but the rest of us are happy to have a large pool of user created rooms. And the same is true for poses and clothing. But don't worry about any of this if you are ok with a small ammount of official releases. Fresco time forever for you :) And keep asking for new official rooms

Oh btw don't call me or anyone else a wannabe cause you don't know where i spend my time on 3dx or where anyone else does, i'm so tempted to insult you but i pick not to cause it would be a waste of my time to even do, just because some people can enjoy public places does not mean they don't go to a created room or have one themself to enjoy, so don't waste you own time on replying to this cause it might end up making you not looking to good okay tsela? :)

1 hour ago, THX said:

I don't think the idea of Devs looking at everything for quality control  would even work. The daily flood of new content everyday would be a full time job for a few to quality control checkers alone.

What makes you think so? 3dxchat has a small player base. I am pretty sure it's less than 20.000 active accounts. Maybe less than 15.000. Maybe even less than 10.000 tho prolly not. 

In a peak online time, on the weekends in the evening/beginning of the night it's almost never more than 1.000 people online in all user made rooms together. Often even less. Plus maybe 100 in a official rooms. And some are just hanging out with friends, building in editor, fucking in privates, just staying afk. Anyway, even in most populated hours - it's 1500-2000 people online in total, not more. And it's now, quarantine times.

How much of 3dxchat community building? Most people I meet using either basic room or one of the shared rooms. Only a small percentage really building.

And now clothes and poses editors.

First, it seems like harder work, even making clothes. Depends of course on how devs will (if they will) make these editors, but still. Majority of people will not even bother to try to understand how cloth editor works. Most people will end making something far from good and many of them will understand that it's no use to even trying to send it for approval. Some will improve, others will drop. 

And pose editor? Even more harder. Probably only a very little amount of players really going to bother themselves with learning how to work with it. 

Such a system, where devs approve poses/clothes, already exists and getting used in Achat. 

1 hour ago, THX said:

Without more to do, 3DX will stay around it's current level of base because too many bore with it.

I don't think so. I came to 3dxchat in the end of 2018 and, even before corona's outbreak and somewhat increasing online because of it, I saw how online of the game getting bigger. In a little more than a year it's like x1.5 more players than I used to see when I just came to the game in the end of 2018.

But please don't take it like I am against clothes/poses editors. I want them myself. But without shops and economics. I like the atmosphere of equality that exists in 3dxchat and I don't want it ruined.

1 hour ago, AceXx said:

but if it ends up with us making basically everything for the devs at the end, why should we then pay for being on 3dx?

Because they made the game and tools to make content for this game. 

In the end – why it's so important if pose was made by devs or by player as long as it good and you having fun. 

1 hour ago, AceXx said:

How about we just drop it here now? cause i don't think it happen else you would be able to prove me it right here and now right?

There is always someone new who wants proofs. Say thanks to people who do this for you. Next time try to find it yourself. 

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

9 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

There is always someone new who wants proofs. Say thanks to people who do this for you. Next time try to find it yourself. 

Ex stay out of this okay, don't call me new cause i'm not new and you know it.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

First time see you really. Who are you?

if your the Ex from 3dx you should know my old avatar Razz who i was in the past, been at lorelias place a few times as AceX now

4 minutes ago, AceXx said:

if your the Ex from 3dx you should know my old avatar Razz who i was in the past, been at lorelias place a few times as AceX now

Ah this Ace. So, if you`re that old Razz from 3dx, you should know that any words like "stay out of this okay", will never have any effect on me.

1 hour ago, AceXx said:

cause i don't think it happen else you would be able to prove me it right here and now right?

Anyway, you got the proof.