3DXChat Community

Issues with subscribing

York

Friend recommended this game to me. I tried subscribing same day and got an email from BMT Micro that the card was denied. My bank told me just trying to subscribe through BMT Micro put my card under an immediate suspicious freeze. Okay, got my card unlocked. Went out and bought a pre-paid Mastercard to use and registered it online. Tried the process all over again. Another denied from BMT Micro. 

I then look into the Paypal option in the FAQ and turns out Paypal isn't even supported anymore. Only paysafecard which also happens to have this very tedious registration process of having to e-transfer your payment and having to buy denominations that would effectively make the sale you're having right now less effective as I'd be left with useless remaining balance on my paysafecard. Paysafecard really doesn't appeal to me as an alternate payment model.

As a customer, I feel that this has been one of the hardest things to ever subscribe to on the internet. Would you consider just bringing Paypal into your system? It's universal, secure, and awesome. Any other ideas would be appreciated. 

Edit: I'm in Canada, if that matters to the billing process. 

Edited by York

Had same issue around the Christmas discount time, BMT micro was flagged as suspicious insecure website by my bank and they kept denying the transaction...
There should be a way for you to sign some paper at the bank, that doesn't hold them responsible for any transactions made by your card... That will stop them from monitoring any transactions you make...
But, on the flip side if some hacker got hold of your credit card details for some reason and bought a bunch of stuff, there's no getting this money back... Since the bank is not responsible for monitoring your transactions anymore.

Edited by Anaganda

45 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

Had same issue around the Christmas discount time, BMT micro was flagged as suspicious insecure website by my bank and they kept denying the transaction...
There should be a way for you to sign some paper at the bank, that doesn't hold them responsible for any transactions made by your card... That will stop them from monitoring any transactions you make...
But, on the flip side if some hacker got hold of your credit card details for some reason and bought a bunch of stuff, there's no getting this money back... Since the bank is not responsible for monitoring your transactions anymore.

you must have 2 cards, one for payments of any services without control by the bank, it is replenished only for the amount that is needed at this moment. On the second card are all other money under the protection of the basic rules of the bank.

My second attempt was with a prepaid credit card, which is the one that made absolutely no sense why it didn't go through. 

I might try the Bitcoin option.

Also, the Paypal thing should work for the Game-Time code since that's not necessarily adult related. They even say in their FAQ that Paypal will work that way, but then it's not in the drop down...

Thanks for the replies.