3DXChat Community

Please bring the face slider back

Guest Passion

Guest Passion

WTF!!! the females all look like dogs now!!! What are you guys thinking, come on really? I really hope this is a glitch an you guys are gonna patch an fix this...if not I'm gonna be really upset!!! PLEASE FIX NOW!!!!

Guest Passion

Do not worry. We will make something good with it soon :)

Whats that even mean? That's really vague...why remove it when you don't even have anything to replace it yet?...

WTF!!! the females all look like dogs now!!! What are you guys thinking, come on really? I really hope this is a glitch an you guys are gonna patch an fix this...if not I'm gonna be really upset!!! PLEASE FIX NOW!!!!

Agree. I feel shy to go to the game with a face like this.)) I hope all will be good soon)

Guest Passion

Sorry for my first post if it seemed selfish, is this a issue for the guys as well...if so its not right to remove something when you don't even have a replacement yet? Or is this just punishment for females in a game that's made for guys?

Lets try and relax, I know we look like we just came out of *facial surgery*...but things happen. I have asked dto reverse this last patch untill the facial atributes can be fixed, lets wait and see what they can do. please relax ladies, or you will get even more wrinkles on that surgical face.

Btw, sunglasses do miracles <3

I know we are going through*rough*times, but we will beat this :P

*Hugs*

Besides you all beautifull inside and that's waht really counts <3

Guest Passion

Lets try and relax, I know we look like we just came out of *facial surgery*...but things happen. I have asked dto reverse this last patch untill the facial atributes can be fixed, lets wait and see what they can do. please relax ladies, or you will get even more wrinkles on that surgical face.

Btw, sunglasses do miracles <3

I know we are going through*rough*times, but we will beat this :P

*Hugs*

ty Bran :) <3  Sorry for going all crazy :o

Guest Passion

Fixed. Sorry, unfinished files are included in the release by mistake. And now it's ok. Thanks.

thank you!!! thank you!!!! thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3