3DXChat Community

thank you devs (sarcasm)

Leeloo

I post this with two goals:

1st: i hope that what i'll explain here is not true. 

Few weeks ago (more or less 2 months) someone got access to my account. The person told me that to do it he just needed to ask my password (and probably my mail) to the devs. He used my account to use my avatar (Rukyaa) and make her have sex with men and take pics to send them to my wife and friends. 

So i really hope that he don't say the truth when he say that it's devs that gave him access to my account.

2nd: It's related to the 1st spot. 

I'm sorry for all the wearer of a penis that think they had sex with me few weeks ago, but it wasn't me but this man using my account.

Edited by Leeloo

I don't know exactly how he did, he just told me that i should thank the devs because it's them who gave him my password.

I can only guess that he lied to them telling he forgot the mail and password for the character Rukyaa and asked them to send them back in another mail adress (it's only guessing, i don't even know if it's possible).

14 hours ago, Leeloo said:

I post this with two goals:

1st: i hope that what i'll explain here is not true. 

Few weeks ago (more or less 2 months) someone got access to my account. The person told me that to do it he just needed to ask my password (and probably my mail) to the devs. He used my account to use my avatar (Rukyaa) and make her have sex with men and take pics to send them to my wife and friends. 

So i really hope that he don't say the truth when he say that it's devs that gave him access to my account.

2nd: It's related to the 1st spot. 

I'm sorry for all the wearer of a penis that think they had sex with me few weeks ago, but it wasn't me but this man using my account.

First  those are lies Developers would never give your password so some sicko put ur avi do sex with men If you are a Lesbian or whatever 

second you should report those people that tell you that stuff ''thank devs'' as you mentioned cause its a clear violation and a try to harm game 

third there are pirates that try to harm the game and say all kind of rumors ...

Question ..have you reported the person you mention on your post above telling you ''thank Devs '' ? 

48 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

third there are pirates that try to harm the game and say all kind of rumors ...

Yeah. If the only proof that person @Leeloo was talking about have is screenshots, I guess there is a chance that he just created avi looking like hers on pirate server and made those screens there. 

Well he took screenshots and also, some of my friends saw it "live" too as he did that in public places, gangbang rooms etc... so it was my account not just an alt made by him.

@Alivia: No, i didn't report for two reasons.

1: Like i said it happened two months (maybe a bit more) ago so now it's late i think

2: It's now 3 years that i report him each time he try to harrass me and the result is inevitably... nothing. Report service never anwsered nor did anything to fix that, so i don't see why it would be different this time.

The only time where something happened it's one day where he posted screens of "me" doing a blowjob here in the forum without my consent, i asked gizmo directly to remove them, and he did it.

7 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Well he took screenshots and also, some of my friends saw it "live" too as he did that in public places, gangbang rooms etc... so it was my account not just an alt made by him.

@Alivia: No, i didn't report for two reasons.

1: Like i said it happened two months (maybe a bit more) ago so now it's late i think

2: It's now 3 years that i report him each time he try to harrass me and the result is inevitably... nothing. Report service never anwsered nor did anything to fix that, so i don't see why it would be different this time.

The only time where something happened it's one day where he posted screens of "me" doing a blowjob here in the forum without my consent, i asked gizmo directly to remove them, and he did it.

how you know it was ur account and not just an avi made by the sicko ? few months back someone was impersonating me had made same avi copied my profile even my pics only difference were the gifts ..so you get my point ?

Never assume all ppl here are in their right minds there are good ppl sick ppl bad ppl whatever .

If i were you i would contact support and tell them that X sicko says you devs gave him/her my passwords etc ...So devs ban X sicko for life since they try to harm game and devs reputation lol ...

Its a guaranteed life ban ..why you wait ? Go report and send them pics :) 

Dont just stay here conteplating lol cause instead you report sick ppl what i see is you accuse devs and its totaly wrong lol 

@Gizmo you should delete this thread for faulse accusation of the DEv team  and dear @Lee Loo  should provide the evidence (screenshots) to the dev team 

15 hours ago, Aliviax said:

how you know it was ur account and not just an avi made by the sicko ?

Because my friends who saw that checked the profile and i don't think someone else can be married to my wife exept me :)

Edited by Leeloo

usually passwords are encrypted and for security it is recommended to change the email/game password from every few months) my mail was hacked and the League of Legends account was stolen in such a way, it was my fault (I didn’t change the mail password several years)

On 4/15/2020 at 9:20 PM, Ross The TboR said:

im sorry but this whole thing sounds fishy as fuck. some guy hacks your account, admits it to you, even tells you that the devs gave him your login and you dont think to screen shot it? plus you wait two months before complaining about it and dont even report it.  twenty bucks says you were sexually experimenting and got caught, now you are trying to cover your tracks and blame others

923dd1a08da5f491ab0eb268fb3db74fdc42c55f

Of course, a lesbian experimenting gangbang... 

Like i said i didn't report or took screens because to me reporting to the support is useless because it's More than 3 years now that this person try to harrass me and they never did anything when i reported. And, as always, when i talk of it in the forum there is always some idiots telling me things like "i'm sure it was you trying this".

Anyway, i don't care if you think it was me, i know (and my friends too and some of the men who was abused too) that it wasn't me.

I posted this so, if some of the men who was abused read it, they know they didn't have sex with a lesbian. I didn't posted it to be insulted by a guy who think every women like men. Your remark sounded a bit macho at best and homophobic at worst 🙄

Ps: If i wanted to try hetero sex, firstly, i think i would not start by a gangbang and, secondly, i have a friends or two in game who would enjoy to show me so i would not have search for strangers.

Edited by Leeloo

• 2 weeks later...